Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

carabiner96

Nov 4, 2009, 4:35 AM
Post #3151 of 105309 (10033 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Pissed. "Navigator" picked a genius route that now has us 4 hours behind where we could be, making tomorrow a 12+ hour day.

I also am sick as shit. Gah.

Navigator being the GPS?
heh

I borrowed my mother's GPS this summer on the return trip from NS. I quickly realized that if you put your brain away when using one it'll get you into trouble.

I don't trust them. They've taken me on 5 mile detours that were unnecessary.

Agreed, I fucking hate GPS. In addition to often giving bad-beta, they really encourage you not to pay attention to outside surroundings, so you don't remember routes when you do them again. Just one more fucking square screen that we're spending our lives staring at. This past weekend, on the way to the NRG, the GPS told me to take a right turn at a middle-of-nowhere intersection, which I did not remember, and I thought I was supposed to go straight. I wound up doing a rolling stop through the intersection and getting a fucking ticket. While clausti will be quick to point out that this was my own fault and not the GPS's, I am going to say that I would have not mad a right turn, and thus would have made a complete stop, if I had not been staring at the fucking thing. DAMN YOU GPS!

In funner news, BINER! Come to Columbus, we will wine you, dine you, and then thrown you down into the catpee basement! We haven't even changed the sheets since caughtinside stayed! WOO!

That sucks about the ticket!

Wining/dining Biner will also mean wining/winding her mom and the luberjack.
The lumberjack is in the car too going to CO? How did I miss that part of the story.
I hadn't told it yet, but now that Biner is too far down the road to come back and smack me...

Worst "breakup" evah!

damn ewe! I was werking on a gud story...

besides...ewe ar byased.

carabiner96

Nov 4, 2009, 4:36 AM
Post #3152 of 105309 (10033 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Pissed. "Navigator" picked a genius route that now has us 4 hours behind where we could be, making tomorrow a 12+ hour day.

Navigator being the GPS?
heh

I borrowed my mother's GPS this summer on the return trip from NS. I quickly realized that if you put your brain away when using one it'll get you into trouble.

Agreed, I fucking hate GPS. In addition to often giving bad-beta, they really encourage you not to pay attention to outside surroundings, so you don't remember routes when you do them again. Just one more fucking square screen that we're spending our lives staring at. This past weekend, on the way to the NRG, the GPS told me to take a right turn at a middle-of-nowhere intersection, which I did not remember, and I thought I was supposed to go straight. I wound up doing a rolling stop through the intersection and getting a fucking ticket. While clausti will be quick to point out that this was my own fault and not the GPS's, I am going to say that I would have not mad a right turn, and thus would have made a complete stop, if I had not been staring at the fucking thing. DAMN YOU GPS!

In funner news, BINER! Come to Columbus, we will wine you, dine you, and then thrown you down into the catpee basement! We haven't even changed the sheets since caughtinside stayed! WOO!

Wow. You'd think with three people in the car they could outwit the GPS.

Curt

He's in his own car. He's also the "navigator".

carabiner96

Nov 4, 2009, 4:44 AM
Post #3153 of 105309 (10029 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I'd say 55% chance of leaving, 45% chance of popping out 3 kids in 4 years, marrying a nascar fan and changing her name to Agatha.

Agatha is not a bad name.
You better not still be in Maine!

*shakes fist*

Today is last day here, we depart tomorrow - on schedule.

Long story, maybe I'll tell it one day.

Bailbiner had to stick around one more day to break WMD heart in person?
She shot me in the face

I'm pretty sure this usually happens the other way around. Though I've seen some vids that suggest it possible.
I don't think Mo would be into that.
I can ask, though!

Ha! Not that you would know, mr. "I get girls all hot and bothered and then I fall asleep"!!!

carabiner96

Nov 4, 2009, 4:54 AM
Post #3154 of 105309 (10025 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Navigator being the GPS?
heh

That BITCH!!!

Seriously,

I'll admit, I really didn't have much respect for Biner. She hasn't really done much to try and earn any. but this just makes her slink to a gnu low.

The Lumberjack?

Seriously?

That girl has serious issues dude. Be happy with the bit you got and be happy you got away.

*yawn*

carabiner96

Nov 4, 2009, 4:57 AM
Post #3155 of 105309 (10023 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Got to play with my cousin's babies today, one three year old, one 13 month old...awesome!!!

Had to give them back when they got poopy (thank gawd!)

Trying to make it to Lincoln tomorrow, but North Platte would be ideal - but a long day. We start tomorrow morning back on schedule, could be in Telluride as early as Thursday night (but more likely Friday mid-day)

Skiing saturday!

dr_feelgood

Nov 4, 2009, 10:03 AM
Post #3156 of 105309 (9987 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
mmmm.... white russian.
yeah, somehow I had an exploding ice cube. scared the fuck out of me, 6" blast radius.
I'm better now.

Did you try putting an ice screw in it?

Nope. but in related news, I'm going to bring my spectre home to the parent's house this weekend and see what I can bash it into in the freezer for a picture.

dr_feelgood

Nov 4, 2009, 10:04 AM
Post #3157 of 105309 (10037 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I'd say 55% chance of leaving, 45% chance of popping out 3 kids in 4 years, marrying a nascar fan and changing her name to Agatha.

*shakes fist*

She shot me in the face

I'm pretty sure this usually happens the other way around. Though I've seen some vids that suggest it possible.
I can ask, though!

Ha! Not that you would know, mr. "I get girls all hot and bothered and then I fall asleep"!!!

SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED!

chossmonkey

Nov 4, 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #3158 of 105309 (10047 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Look I don't really give a rats ass about all the moves you can do. The only thing I care about is you learning how to do the fuking moves you can't do. Sure, it's great that you can do a bunch of difficult moves, but unless you fuking learn how to do the ones you can't do, you will never do the fuking route. I'm getting really fuking tired of hearing you complain all the time, that you can't, when you haven't even tried the fuking move. And tring a move, doen't mean one or two weke assed attempts franticly stabbing at a hold, it means sitting in front of the move, shutting you fuking mouth, listening to the coaching and attempting correctly, the move a dozen times on each run, if thats what it takes. Climbing a difficult route isn't always going to be fuking easy, sometime, you just have to suck it up princess and put a little heart into in. Everytime you decide to skip a section, you have just wasted a run and wasted my fuking time. If you want to do routes that you can easily get in a go or two, maybe it's time to move on, find another partner and start climbing in those easier, slabier areas. Either get with the program or get the fuk out of my sight!

So you think I should bolt it even though I can barely do only two of the moves and can't even come close to the others?

Heh... Kinda hard to tell from here without a little more information on the route, your fittness, whether it's choss and still needs 'cleaning' or if it's gud rock and you think it will go with what's there and of course how much time are you willing to put in to it.

There is a big difference between a route that has already gone and a route you are starting from zero and have to figure out everything. Generally, if I can do all the move with just a day or two of werk, the route will not end up being that hard. If I'm looking for something that is actually going to be pretty difficult, I'll be willing to put in a week or more of days werking on it before I'll decide anything.

For example the route I've been werking on and off for over a month now, I can do some of the moves and can hang on to all of the holds now. Took me several days to just be able to do the opening couple moves and not fall into the pond. That being said at the end of this past weekend, kinda tired I fell off them and splashed. Course some of that was C-ya's lack of ability to belay quickly enough so that when I called for rope then fell off instead of clipping that she was able to pull the rope in quick enough to keep me out of the water. On other moves, it took me dozens of tries just to figure out what to do, then more ties to actually do the moves.

So yea, I think you should bolt it, if you are willing to put the time and werk into tring to do it.

The thing is it seeps like crazy half the year and we are going to be moving shop soon anyway.

I'm gonna see what if feels like agian. Last time I got rocked pretty gud on another root the day before so I could probably give it a better effort.

Its still pretty dirty, the rock isn't too bad though. Its mostly just boiler plate scale on the face. It makes footholds problematic though. They keep breaking off.

Again it's hard to tell from here. Though if the rock is that chossy, the rules change and maybe you can use glue to keep the footholds? Additionally, it's probibily difficult to tell if it's going to go with only a days werk on it, if it's going to be that difficult.

The rock is just scaly,it good underneath. I don't think my kung-fu is gud enough not to make a mess.

Sides if it had foot holds it would be a lot easier.

I don't expect to do all the moves in a day. Just enough of them that it seems like it could be possible so I can waste more tyme and money actually equipping it.

chossmonkey

Nov 4, 2009, 11:30 AM
Post #3159 of 105309 (10046 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Look I don't really give a rats ass about all the moves you can do. The only thing I care about is you learning how to do the fuking moves you can't do. Sure, it's great that you can do a bunch of difficult moves, but unless you fuking learn how to do the ones you can't do, you will never do the fuking route. I'm getting really fuking tired of hearing you complain all the time, that you can't, when you haven't even tried the fuking move. And tring a move, doen't mean one or two weke assed attempts franticly stabbing at a hold, it means sitting in front of the move, shutting you fuking mouth, listening to the coaching and attempting correctly, the move a dozen times on each run, if thats what it takes. Climbing a difficult route isn't always going to be fuking easy, sometime, you just have to suck it up princess and put a little heart into in. Everytime you decide to skip a section, you have just wasted a run and wasted my fuking time. If you want to do routes that you can easily get in a go or two, maybe it's time to move on, find another partner and start climbing in those easier, slabier areas. Either get with the program or get the fuk out of my sight!
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

Sometimes when the fear is so great, a pat on the ass and saying your pretty doesn't werk and I have to play hardball.

After the tears, the anger, the being really pissed off at me, she went up and actually did the moves, lowered off and said 'that wasn't really that hard'.

Drives me fuking nuts sometimes.

But let's be clear, we aren't talking about some low angle, 2 bolt, overated wankfest that you can't do. We are talking about a full on, 11 bolt, steep, difficult route, that dispite hundreds of attempts by all the strong locals has only been done by myself(with lots of werk) and two, one four mutants.
Hey what's with the mudslinging.

I though that's what we did here? Am I rong?
He is fragile.

chossmonkey

Nov 4, 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #3160 of 105309 (10045 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

Sometimes when the fear is so great, a pat on the ass and saying your pretty doesn't werk and I have to play hardball.

After the tears, the anger, the being really pissed off at me, she went up and actually did the moves, lowered off and said 'that wasn't really that hard'.

But let's be clear, we aren't talking about some low angle, 2 bolt, overated wankfest that you can't do. We are talking about a full on, 11 bolt, steep, difficult route, that dispite hundreds of attempts by all the strong locals has only been done by myself(with lots of werk) and two, one four mutants.

Perhaps you need to start climbing with those that are as good or better than you... that way you won't be driven towards insanity... that is if there's anyone in that category.

I do sometimes when I go to established areas. Mostly I want to do new routes, and where am I going to find somebody willing to belay me for hours at a time while I werk on them? Basicly I'm trading coaching for long ass belays. The girl has talent, and tons of possibility, more than most guy's I know. She is sometime also crippled by fear, we are werking on that. Sometime it's just frustrating. If I had half the natural talent, strength and youth she has, I would be climbing several grades harder.

That's fair enuff... sounds like she's sticking to her guns and pushing through the pain... something truly needed for projecting at and above your limit.

I'm really happy that I have someone (my wife) who doesn't mind belaying me on something I want to push hard on (not that I've done that in a while). I can also see how rewarding it can be for you seeing her progress and push through personal barriers. I think women are an average better at that than men.

Takin' a hard "pushin' "?

chossmonkey

Nov 4, 2009, 11:35 AM
Post #3161 of 105309 (10043 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
mmmm.... white russian.
yeah, somehow I had an exploding ice cube. scared the fuck out of me, 6" blast radius.
I'm better now.
good to hear you made it out okay. Any casualties?

granite_grrl

Nov 4, 2009, 1:08 PM
Post #3162 of 105309 (10037 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
[IMG]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/chossmonkey/rrg071.jpg[/IMG]
What route?
Looks like a pretty crappy area.

You still seem to be climbing pretty well for working so much.
I am falling in that pic.

I didn't RP the root. I did onsight from the ground to the first bolt, from the last bolt to the anchors, and also the big ghey rest in the middle.
Yeah but you're still working .13b for kirssake, and you're sending .13a on the weekend.
Says who?

Sides, the ghey rest is supposed to cut the grade a letter and then I figured out a better way to do the hardest move, so its probably only 12+
I have spies everywhere.

Ah, this is the route with the ghey rest. If it was only 12+, why didn't you send?Tongue

A lot of things go it to sending a difficult route....

Sometimes you sess, sometimes you get sessed. #6.

Now lets talk about any of your big sends? oh that's rite, you haven't actually sent anything.
I've sent lots of things.

Why you has to liez. Why?
I never lie! I've sent tons of things. They are just mostly 5.11 and under.

I'm sorry to have to be the won to break the news to ewe... '5.11 and under' aren't really sends. sorry.
I hate being a has-ben.

I'm comfortable in my "never-was" status.

Well of the two... I personaly prefer to be a washed up has been.

Speaking of which, I know I forgot to mention it, the route I went to and then went back to, cuz I thought I could get it.... I didn't get. It's probibly because I'm allwashedup, but I prefer to think, the route was really fuking difficult. I'm pretty fuking driven though, I'll be back in the spring.
Whut root is this?

Just one of those silly route at that crag you said you didn't like very much, teh Douchelode.

I never called it that.

Yea I know, that's an inside joke with Clamhed and teh CI....

In reply to:
When the fuck were you at the red? You were stalking CI weren't you?

Huh? shaking head

I thought we already went over this? I stood 6 feet away from Clamhed and the lovely Klausti in the parking lot at Migel's and he didn't notice me cuz he was spraying. and a couple weeks later, I saw CI's van in the same parking lot and drove by giving him the bird. I also mentioned to Clamhed that I generally don't stay at Migel's cuz I don't like sleeping in a swamp and that I have a friend in Lexington I stay with and another secret place I stay that I would tell him, cuz I didn't want to wake up with him cupping my balls. And the hole white esclade that got recked in the Nada tunnel. You even commented that Little Jack might have been driving it, cuz it made a better story. And then CI stating that he thought he saw me, picking up a take out pizza and him commenting on my mullet with frosted tips... course he was rong. I don't have a mullet, just long hippy hair. And I do remember talking with you over the winter about being there and when, mentioning I was going to be going to the lode. You told me you didn't like the lode cuz of all the sprayers and the crowds. You must be werking an awful lot to not remember some of this?
The only thing that I don't understand is how you were able to see Christina and Paul that weekend, and never see us even though we were hanging out with them.

granite_grrl

Nov 4, 2009, 1:13 PM
Post #3163 of 105309 (10037 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

Perhaps you need to start climbing with those that are as good or better than you... that way you won't be driven towards insanity... that is if there's anyone in that category.

I do sometimes when I go to established areas. Mostly I want to do new routes, and where am I going to find somebody willing to belay me for hours at a time while I werk on them? Basicly I'm trading coaching for long ass belays. The girl has talent, and tons of possibility, more than most guy's I know. She is sometime also crippled by fear, we are werking on that. Sometime it's just frustrating. If I had half the natural talent, strength and youth she has, I would be climbing several grades harder.

That's fair enuff... sounds like she's sticking to her guns and pushing through the pain... something truly needed for projecting at and above your limit.

I'm really happy that I have someone (my wife) who doesn't mind belaying me on something I want to push hard on (not that I've done that in a while). I can also see how rewarding it can be for you seeing her progress and push through personal barriers. I think women are an average better at that than men.
I don't think either Nathan or I could handle belaying each other when we're working out new routes if it was a one way street.

granite_grrl

Nov 4, 2009, 1:18 PM
Post #3164 of 105309 (10037 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Navigator being the GPS?
heh

I already did Ohio. It sucked.
I've driven through Ohio tons of times. It's not too bad. Driving East on the I90 from Buffalo is worse.

But nothing tops Nebraska

granite_grrl

Nov 4, 2009, 1:20 PM
Post #3165 of 105309 (10037 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

*shakes fist*

She shot me in the face

I can ask, though!

Sounds like you're not doing your part if he's falling asleep on you!

Partner dominic7

Nov 4, 2009, 2:48 PM
Post #3166 of 105309 (10026 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
mmmm.... white russian.
I'm better now.

Did you try putting an ice screw in it?

Heh. Yeah - what ever became of that?

Partner dominic7

Nov 4, 2009, 2:51 PM
Post #3167 of 105309 (10023 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

*shakes fist*

She shot me in the face

I can ask, though!

SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED!

I am so comfruzed by the drama.

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 4, 2009, 4:39 PM
Post #3168 of 105309 (10006 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

That and ball cupping, apparently.

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 4, 2009, 4:40 PM
Post #3169 of 105309 (10006 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Epock, check your email dammit.

Sorry, I don't live or die via email.

How about via shot to the face?

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 4, 2009, 4:42 PM
Post #3170 of 105309 (10005 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
mmmm.... white russian.

Hmmm, haven't had one of those in awhile. I know I have Vodka and Milk, what are the chances there's some Kahlua in the haus?

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 4, 2009, 4:43 PM
Post #3171 of 105309 (10004 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
mmmm.... white russian.
I'm better now.

HAH!

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 4, 2009, 4:44 PM
Post #3172 of 105309 (10003 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Navigator being the GPS?
heh

I already did Ohio. It sucked.

*gets bowl of popcorn*

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 4, 2009, 4:44 PM
Post #3173 of 105309 (9961 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

*shakes fist*

She shot me in the face

I can ask, though!

Ouch.

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 4, 2009, 4:45 PM
Post #3174 of 105309 (9915 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

*shakes fist*

She shot me in the face

I can ask, though!

I think he gets bored without balls to cup.

Arrogant_Bastard

Nov 4, 2009, 4:49 PM
Post #3175 of 105309 (9913 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

He is fragile.

What was Samuel Jackson's name in that movie where he had some bone disease that made him really delicate?

First page Previous page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook