Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

notapplicable

Sep 18, 2010, 6:29 AM
Post #9576 of 45342 (4985 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Joel - 50/50 on either location
Brian - NRG either early in my trip or late
John - Oct 29 New, but maybe Red
Dina - babysitter required. Location / time frame?

so maybe Red first and then the New? That way I can climb in the Red for a bit and then meet up with John on the 29th and Brian after that, with the others joining in as needed.

Hmmm...

That might work out pretty well.

My Ops Manager is gonna shit when I tell him I need time off the week after I get back but fuck it.

johnwesely

Sep 18, 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #9577 of 45342 (4976 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Brian, John, Joel - looking at some time around Oct 16(ish) to be in the New / Red and in either place for a few weeks after that until about Nov 10(ish).

I'm pretty flexible, but would prefer to stay cheap (i.e. - probably camp and eat at the tent), but that doesn't mean I refuse to eat out every now and again.

Looking to see what works best for you guys and at which location on which dates.

Well a freeish trip to the Dominican Republic fell in my lap last week and I fly out on 10/26 and come back on 11/01 so, yeah.

I can still make it though. If you hit the New first I will just come out on the first weekend you are there (shooting to stay for 4+ days) and if you hit the RRG first then I will try and catch you at the New after the trip.

Just keep us up to speed and we will sort it out.

OK, so we have

Joel as 50-50 for either location
Brian NRG early or NRG late
John ?

Weasly went MIA about the same time you left for your trip.

I just PM'd him and told him to tune into page 381 of this thread. I think he's busy with school.

I am busy with school. Right now, me and a friend are planning on heading up to the New the weekend of the 29th. If you end up going to the Red, we could just as easily go there.

Fuckin hell dude. Your showing up the day after I leave for the Dominican. The gods are not smiling on the prospect of us climbing together this side of next spring...

Frown

johnwesely

Sep 18, 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #9578 of 45342 (4974 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Brian, John, Joel - looking at some time around Oct 16(ish) to be in the New / Red and in either place for a few weeks after that until about Nov 10(ish).

I'm pretty flexible, but would prefer to stay cheap (i.e. - probably camp and eat at the tent), but that doesn't mean I refuse to eat out every now and again.

Looking to see what works best for you guys and at which location on which dates.

Well a freeish trip to the Dominican Republic fell in my lap last week and I fly out on 10/26 and come back on 11/01 so, yeah.

I can still make it though. If you hit the New first I will just come out on the first weekend you are there (shooting to stay for 4+ days) and if you hit the RRG first then I will try and catch you at the New after the trip.

OK, so we have

John ?

Weasly has been doing schoolwork and school related activities from before sun up till sundown almost every day. He is even too busy for PCing his ++.

Suspected as much. Same shit happens to me at work sometimes, that shit comes in waves.

I am afraid this wave is lasting the entire semester. The bright spot is that I have Fridays off and people to climb with on the those Fridays.

Kartessa

Sep 18, 2010, 2:00 PM
Post #9579 of 45342 (4968 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zeke_sf] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
Dear Kartessa,

My final advice is to just treat the guy like a climbing partner, look for your beef jerky elsewhere. Maybe he likes you a lot as a friend/climbing partner and doesn't want to fuck it up. You're just focusing on him because he's there to focus on; there are plenty of guys who would rail you raw and with much less effort on your part.

Mister Manners

You were right! I need a nap now...

Kartessa

Sep 18, 2010, 2:12 PM
Post #9580 of 45342 (4965 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

OK, so we have

John ?

Sausagefest.... NiiiiceTongue

hey, everyone's welcome...I just assumed no one else could make it. of course, if everyone did, you probably would be getting the glory of it all.

And how glorious it would be... Now I face a dillema though... if I show up and don't put out, you'll all know im just a dirty sprayer.

you may have just outed yourself right here. D'OH!

Yah, it happens... but now that Zeke has used the word Orgy and Lube, I suspect this thread will pick up.

But yeah, If I have a babysitter for the weekend, whatever weekend it is, I can follow you boys around.

You no shred the gnar?

Sure will, I can shred like the boys.

notapplicable

Sep 18, 2010, 6:31 PM
Post #9581 of 45342 (4957 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Lazlo] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Lazlo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/...W_nsyHakslg&NR=1

I really dig this one

Excellent!

Can't wait to do that to my brothers laptop.

notapplicable

Sep 18, 2010, 6:34 PM
Post #9582 of 45342 (4955 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Alpine07] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Alpine07 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
Should be a fun 30min motorcycle ride in the rain to work tomorrow at 7am.

Thats the downside in action

Yes, only a slight one in my opinion. Riding in the rain is really pretty sweet, most of the time...

Interesting. I've never owned a bike so I can't comment from experience but it seems like it would suck to show up at whatever random destination you had and be half soaked.

notapplicable

Sep 18, 2010, 6:35 PM
Post #9583 of 45342 (4954 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Alpine07 wrote:
ICE!

Fuck yeah. I'm excited that winter is knockin on the door as we speak.

And I don't even climb the frozen stuff. I just like the cold!

notapplicable

Sep 18, 2010, 6:36 PM
Post #9584 of 45342 (4951 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

OK, so we have

John ?

Weasly has been doing schoolwork and school related activities from before sun up till sundown almost every day. He is even too busy for PCing his ++.

Suspected as much. Same shit happens to me at work sometimes, that shit comes in waves.

I am afraid this wave is lasting the entire semester. The bright spot is that I have Fridays off and people to climb with on the those Fridays.

Do you work weekends?

notapplicable

Sep 18, 2010, 6:44 PM
Post #9585 of 45342 (4943 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

OK, so we have

John ?

hey, everyone's welcome...I just assumed no one else could make it. of course, if everyone did, you probably would be getting the glory of it all.

And how glorious it would be... Now I face a dillema though... if I show up and don't put out, you'll all know im just a dirty sprayer.

Yah, it happens... but now that Zeke has used the word Orgy and Lube, I suspect this thread will pick up.

But yeah, If I have a babysitter for the weekend, whatever weekend it is, I can follow you boys around.

You no shred the gnar?

Very good.

Not that that will be hard to do with this crowd, I don't think any of us pull down very hard. Well, John might. I seem to remember some semi-impressive grades popping up while reading skimming his Gunks TR.

notapplicable

Sep 18, 2010, 6:46 PM
Post #9586 of 45342 (4941 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

OK, so we have

John ?

You no shred the gnar?

Very good.

Not that that will be hard to do with this crowd, I don't think any of us pull down very hard. Well, John might. I seem to remember some semi-impressive grades popping up while reading skimming his Gunks TR.

Although I did two hang (or was it three?) a .10b the other day, so I'm like super stoked about that!

notapplicable

Sep 18, 2010, 6:46 PM
Post #9587 of 45342 (4939 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

OK, so we have

John ?

You no shred the gnar?

Very good.

Although I did two hang (or was it three?) a .10b the other day, so I'm like super stoked about that!

*swoon*

Lazlo

Sep 18, 2010, 11:22 PM
Post #9588 of 45342 (4923 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

http://www.alpinist.com/...e_parking-garage-btl

spikeddem

Sep 18, 2010, 11:35 PM
Post #9589 of 45342 (4919 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wi you no shred the gnar?...wi?

Lazlo

Sep 18, 2010, 11:45 PM
Post #9590 of 45342 (4916 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

johnwesely

Sep 19, 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #9591 of 45342 (4909 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

OK, so we have

John ?

Do you work weekends?

Nope.

Alpine07

Sep 19, 2010, 3:17 AM
Post #9592 of 45342 (4901 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
Should be a fun 30min motorcycle ride in the rain to work tomorrow at 7am.

Thats the downside in action

Yes, only a slight one in my opinion. Riding in the rain is really pretty sweet, most of the time...

Interesting. I've never owned a bike so I can't comment from experience but it seems like it would suck to show up at whatever random destination you had and be half soaked.

Yeah, it can suck, but if there is a chance of rain, I usually just throw some rain gear in my backpack... Or, I just get wet, its really become not such a big deal since it is my only vehicle. I rode all last winter too, that gets a bit exciting. I avoid the snow though, that doesn't go too well.

Alpine07

Sep 19, 2010, 3:20 AM
Post #9593 of 45342 (4899 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
ICE!

You're missing out dude.

Alpine07

Sep 19, 2010, 3:22 AM
Post #9594 of 45342 (4897 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

This is fantastic.

Anyone see that new show "man, woman, wild" or something like that? Discovery channel. Wow, horrible. Bear Grylls is so much more bamf.

notapplicable

Sep 19, 2010, 3:56 AM
Post #9595 of 45342 (4887 views)
Shortcut

Re: [spikeddem] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
wi you no shred the gnar?...wi?

I cry myself to sleep at night pondering that very question.

notapplicable

Sep 19, 2010, 4:05 AM
Post #9596 of 45342 (4883 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnwesely] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

OK, so we have

John ?

Do you work weekends?

Nope.

Hmmmm, is your profile current? Still in Athens?

Can you do Looking Glass or Rumbling Bald?

notapplicable

Sep 19, 2010, 4:07 AM
Post #9597 of 45342 (4882 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Alpine07 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
ICE!

You're missing out dude.

So I've been told.

I can climb rock year round down my way so I've no need, really.

notapplicable

Sep 19, 2010, 4:08 AM
Post #9598 of 45342 (4881 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Alpine07 wrote:

This is fantastic.

Don't encourage him.

johnwesely

Sep 19, 2010, 12:23 PM
Post #9599 of 45342 (4876 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

OK, so we have

John ?

Do you work weekends?

Nope.

Hmmmm, is your profile current? Still in Athens?

Can you do Looking Glass or Rumbling Bald?

I can do both, but Rumbling Bald is more of a winter destination.

Gmburns2000

Sep 19, 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #9600 of 45342 (4875 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Alpine07 wrote:
ICE!

lame

First page Previous page 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook