Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 2:19 PM
Post #61326 of 105309 (2934 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

and one more backup, Justin Case.

imnotclever

Feb 15, 2011, 2:36 PM
Post #61327 of 105309 (2930 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
The Land Hog has been gassed, lubed and aired up, and is ready to rock. I have a chronically leaky tire, seems like it goes near flat in about a month. Any tricks to fix that? I've been going with the tried and true method of putting air in it all the time. It's a pain, but the trouble is that when the loyerette drives it she doesn't put air in it and drives around a giant steel beast with a bad tire. Which makes her not want to drive it, which means I might not get the small car for climbing trips.

Tires plus and a smooth $20.

Just curious See Eye, how much are good tires for the land hog? Back when I had my FJ60 I remember paying over $200 per tire. Pricey.

I'm guessing it can be patched, or plugged or that his valve stem needs to be replaced.

tripperjm

Feb 15, 2011, 2:59 PM
Post #61328 of 105309 (2914 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
The Land Hog has been gassed, lubed and aired up, and is ready to rock. I have a chronically leaky tire, seems like it goes near flat in about a month. Any tricks to fix that? I've been going with the tried and true method of putting air in it all the time. It's a pain, but the trouble is that when the loyerette drives it she doesn't put air in it and drives around a giant steel beast with a bad tire. Which makes her not want to drive it, which means I might not get the small car for climbing trips.

Just curious See Eye, how much are good tires for the land hog? Back when I had my FJ60 I remember paying over $200 per tire. Pricey.

I'm guessing it can be patched, or plugged or that his valve stem needs to be replaced.

Teh same thing can be said about teh clamhed... still knot gunna fix him. He'll be leaking spray just teh same.

carabiner96

Feb 15, 2011, 3:49 PM
Post #61329 of 105309 (2899 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

A few weeks ago I had a nail in my new tire, cost $20 to patch it up like it never happened.

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 3:51 PM
Post #61330 of 105309 (2898 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Teh same thing can be said about teh clamhed... still knot gunna fix him. He'll be leaking spray just teh same.

Yeah, I've blown through all patching attempts so far.

Donny! So, are we on for the weekend after next? Evil camhead may be joining us as well, so get your umbrella, gore tex, and your everything ready. Hurricane level spray storms MAY knock over T-wall!

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 3:53 PM
Post #61331 of 105309 (2897 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

A few weeks ago I had a nail in my new tire, cost $20 to patch it up like it never happened.

You still haven't told us what burnzed down your apartment!

carabiner96

Feb 15, 2011, 3:56 PM
Post #61332 of 105309 (2895 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

As of three days ago I have flaming tendonitis in my hand, I'm in a brace, on drugs, might need surgery. Doc's orders to stay off the keyboard, and it's slow typing with my stump.

Plus side, it's a WC thing. Minus side, if I do have surgery and they somehow fuck it up, it's not like I can just become a lefty.

kachoong

Feb 15, 2011, 3:56 PM
Post #61333 of 105309 (2895 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Hah!

kachoong

Feb 15, 2011, 3:58 PM
Post #61334 of 105309 (2892 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Donny! So, are we on for the weekend after next? Evil camhead may be joining us as well, so get your umbrella, gore tex, and your everything ready. Hurricane level spray storms MAY knock over T-wall!

Ewe guys are conspiring against me, aren't ewe?! Taking off before teh koala gets there. For awl I know ewe might be planting a few anti-marsupial spray traps in strategic places on awl teh 5.8's knowing I will come along and trigger them!

imnotclever

Feb 15, 2011, 4:10 PM
Post #61335 of 105309 (2879 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

As of three days ago I have flaming tendonitis in my hand, I'm in a brace, on drugs, might need surgery. Doc's orders to stay off the keyboard, and it's slow typing with my stump.

Plus side, it's a WC thing. Minus side, if I do have surgery and they somehow fuck it up, it's not like I can just become a lefty.

Ouch biner!

snoopy138

Feb 15, 2011, 4:20 PM
Post #61336 of 105309 (2870 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
kachoong wrote:
So Friday I managed to get a PB for both my 1.5 and 2 mile run. I'm relatively slow anyhoo, but broke throo an elusive 12 min and 16 min barriers respectively. In conjunction I've lost 9 lbs since Jan 20th. Let teh fitness prevail over teh blort!

Nice - I'm down to 193. There is this new gnar climbar boi at the jim who is ripped and crushes the V10+ bolder rowtes. He is very socially awkward despite being ridiculously good-looking. He ask me how much I weighed and I said "195" he said he was 190. I said "wow, you crush the gnar, I need to up my game! you've inspired me!" and he said "yeah, but I'm young". I died a little inside just then.

hah

donny felt like he was dying a little inside, but actually it was some age-related health issue.

carabiner96

Feb 15, 2011, 4:22 PM
Post #61337 of 105309 (2867 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

http://www.stowetoday.com/...3a-001cc4c03286.html

Was going to include a pic i took, but the new FB photo viewer doesn't let you copy image location anaymore.

drivel

Feb 15, 2011, 4:27 PM
Post #61338 of 105309 (2860 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

alright, gerks:

my flight is booked. my conference gets over at noon on sunday, and I fly out at noon on Monday.

I haven't heard back yet from bandycoot, but the gud news is that, worst case scenario, my advisor is also knot flying out until Monday (we have the same flights) because her daughter is in school in sanderado. and she is get a cheap not-conference center motel on Sunday night. and she is renting a car. so hopefully the werst case is that I climb with somebody Sunday afternoon, and I have to get a room at a cheap motel sunday night.

but I'm really hoping to couch surfs.

meatbomz

Feb 15, 2011, 4:33 PM
Post #61339 of 105309 (2854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

whoo! Yes we are on!

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 4:39 PM
Post #61340 of 105309 (2845 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Ewe guys are conspiring against me, aren't ewe?! Taking off before teh koala gets there. For awl I know ewe might be planting a few anti-marsupial spray traps in strategic places on awl teh 5.8's knowing I will come along and trigger them!

Angry will be there for an unspecified amount of time. Shoot him a message!

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 15, 2011, 4:51 PM
Post #61341 of 105309 (2837 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
kachoong wrote:
So Friday I managed to get a PB for both my 1.5 and 2 mile run. I'm relatively slow anyhoo, but broke throo an elusive 12 min and 16 min barriers respectively. In conjunction I've lost 9 lbs since Jan 20th. Let teh fitness prevail over teh blort!

Nice - I'm down to 193. There is this new gnar climbar boi at the jim who is ripped and crushes the V10+ bolder rowtes. He is very socially awkward despite being ridiculously good-looking. He ask me how much I weighed and I said "195" he said he was 190. I said "wow, you crush the gnar, I need to up my game! you've inspired me!" and he said "yeah, but I'm young". I died a little inside just then.

hah

That was still pretty amusing the second read through.

imnotclever

Feb 15, 2011, 4:56 PM
Post #61342 of 105309 (2822 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Went yesterday and had the mod lung x-rayed. Turns out it's nothing, but the doc gave me an inhailer to use in the short term.

JAKE! It's a Performance enhancing drug, it's banned! But I has doctor's note! Too bad I haven't been on the byke in a coon's age! I've no performance to enhance - and that's what she said!

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 15, 2011, 4:56 PM
Post #61343 of 105309 (2821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Durp. The BFG All Terrains that i like for the Taco run about that much once all is said and done. But they're kind of necessary for all the off-road trips I do to the supermarket.

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 15, 2011, 4:58 PM
Post #61344 of 105309 (2820 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

If it's anywhere near the edge, and like, anywhere in the vicinity, they'll tell you that they can't fix it. Then they'll point to the model on the floor that has a thin yellow stripe painted down the center of the treads and say that if it's outside the yellow it's illegal and highly dangerous for them to fix it. That's where the $20 comes in.

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 5:01 PM
Post #61345 of 105309 (2814 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hum.

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 5:02 PM
Post #61346 of 105309 (2814 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

yeah.

Partner camhead

Post #61347 of 105309 (2974 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

WOo!

Partner camhead

Post #61348 of 105309 (2983 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gloryz!

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 5:03 PM
Post #61349 of 105309 (3051 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sukk my Chonsson!

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2011, 5:03 PM
Post #61350 of 105309 (3050 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

one final brushstroke on my masterpiece. Yup. that should do it.

First page Previous page 1 ... 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook