Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 16, 2011, 9:11 PM
Post #61426 of 105309 (3496 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Praise the Rex!

I support this.

snoopy138

Feb 16, 2011, 9:12 PM
Post #61427 of 105309 (3494 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
kamhed, you might find this interesting (or teh thought of maths might scare you):

http://paw.princeton.edu/...pages/6550/index.xml

the maths did scare me, but that was really cool. I'm going to have to get that guy's book.

teh dirvel could probibly get you a copy of the Science article, also.

snoopy138

Feb 16, 2011, 9:14 PM
Post #61428 of 105309 (3486 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
God's an asshole.

Jesus fucking christ, I searched the video. Can't watch it. Not even funny to watch it ironically.

It's got to be the most illegal thing I've ever seen in preaching!

they're hypnotizing brainwashing teh congregation!

tripperjm

Feb 16, 2011, 9:26 PM
Post #61429 of 105309 (3481 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
ok, gonna go set. hope that was sufficiently entertainzing.

inkerect

durp

I saw teh apartmints next to ewe are almost done. my stocking would be much easier if I moved in their. and I'd be close to werk.

Well, our upstairs and nextdoor neighbors have both moved out - that could really facilitate the stalkingz.

No more broz next door?

Yore lucky I hatez moving.

Nope, and they took the half dozen bros that were practically living with them when they left.

well, there was a very bro-looking character in yore driveway smoking a cigarette this morning.

This stalking ov yores, iz starting to luk a little gay.

carabiner96

Feb 16, 2011, 9:30 PM
Post #61430 of 105309 (3479 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
God's an asshole.

Jesus fucking christ, I searched the video. Can't watch it. Not even funny to watch it ironically.

I didn't watch the vid, i just thought the 'red people' was an eyeroll

tripperjm

Feb 16, 2011, 9:40 PM
Post #61431 of 105309 (3470 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
In more important news, I now see what all the fuss is over these ironless shirts. They fucking kick ass. It's almost 5 in the evening and I still look good. Real good.

Get off A_B's account sMurf.

While I'm sure ironless shirts, much like short hairz on wimin, it's easier. Still, I has to figure, for those ov us luking from teh outside, they both luk gay.

Partner camhead

Feb 16, 2011, 9:42 PM
Post #61432 of 105309 (3469 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
God's an asshole.

I didn't watch the vid, i just thought the 'red people' was an eyeroll

in case ewe didn't see it on teh facespace:

http://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=YJWdPn8iFKo

kachoong

Feb 16, 2011, 9:56 PM
Post #61433 of 105309 (3463 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
[garden tawk!!!]

Last couple days have been in the 40s, so I went out to the back patio and turned the compost. It's not been to strong all winter. Wasn't a big enougn pile to sustain any of the good microbes, and it froze clear through (no powering a hottub with this compost pile, dammit).

But, there were quite a few earthworms in it, lots of good loamy soil when I turned it over. Managed to dump a huge trashsicle of frozen kitchen waste out of the bin, and bury it, so hopefully it will be good and decomposed by the time planting season rolls around in three months.

Also got enough good soil out to put in a planter, and I think I'll start some early season spinach tomorrow.

To me this sounds like it's decent compost soil. Worms are usually a gud indicator that ewe have some good microbes working. Give it a bit of time, turn it and if needed work a bit of sand in it to help get the air and moisture throughout. Ewe can also feed the worms newspaper if ewe feel the compost you're putting in isn't enuff for them. Also, no real need to bury the waste ewe put in, except to keep it from further freezing, as the worms will move into any fud source anyway.

tripperjm

Feb 16, 2011, 9:57 PM
Post #61434 of 105309 (3460 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2462698#2462698

jak, ewe've got a gnu sub

Dun't kotice it untill ewe mentioned it. Still, I has to wonder ifs ewe are won ov those harsh so-cal people with know respect?

kachoong

Feb 16, 2011, 9:59 PM
Post #61435 of 105309 (3459 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Praise the Rex!

They need to build a life-size replica of this model instead.

Partner camhead

Feb 16, 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #61436 of 105309 (3448 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
[garden tawk!!!]

Last couple days have been in the 40s, so I went out to the back patio and turned the compost. It's not been to strong all winter. Wasn't a big enougn pile to sustain any of the good microbes, and it froze clear through (no powering a hottub with this compost pile, dammit).

But, there were quite a few earthworms in it, lots of good loamy soil when I turned it over. Managed to dump a huge trashsicle of frozen kitchen waste out of the bin, and bury it, so hopefully it will be good and decomposed by the time planting season rolls around in three months.

Also got enough good soil out to put in a planter, and I think I'll start some early season spinach tomorrow.

To me this sounds like it's decent compost soil. Worms are usually a gud indicator that ewe have some good microbes working. Give it a bit of time, turn it and if needed work a bit of sand in it to help get the air and moisture throughout. Ewe can also feed the worms newspaper if ewe feel the compost you're putting in isn't enuff for them. Also, no real need to bury the waste ewe put in, except to keep it from further freezing, as the worms will move into any fud source anyway.

Yeah, I'm hoping the dozens of unbleached coffee filters will serve as sufficient bulk.

kachoong

Feb 16, 2011, 10:04 PM
Post #61437 of 105309 (3446 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
[garden tawk!!!]

Yeah, I'm hoping the dozens of unbleached coffee filters will serve as sufficient bulk.

Ewe also might want to think abowt pissing on it once a week.

carabiner96

Feb 16, 2011, 10:06 PM
Post #61438 of 105309 (3442 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
[garden tawk!!!]

Yup, worms don't eat the veggies themselves but the microbes on the veggies that cause them to break down. That's why a balanced worm bin doesn't smell, the worms eat the bacteria before they get a chance to crate smelly by product.

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 16, 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #61439 of 105309 (3435 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
[garden tawk!!!]

Yup, worms don't eat the veggies themselves but the microbes on the veggies that cause them to break down. That's why a balanced worm bin doesn't smell, the worms eat the bacteria before they get a chance to crate smelly by product.

I completely forgot about my compost bin. Oops. Poor worms.

meatbomz

Feb 16, 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #61440 of 105309 (3429 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
God's an asshole.

hypmopized by jebus!

carabiner96

Feb 16, 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #61441 of 105309 (3428 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
[garden tawk!!!]

I completely forgot about my compost bin. Oops. Poor worms.
Mine are still in the apartment, they're probably a frozen.

Partner camhead

Feb 16, 2011, 10:22 PM
Post #61442 of 105309 (3426 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
[garden tawk!!!]

hmm. I always thought that there was a bacteria that caused the compost to warm up.

Partner camhead

Feb 16, 2011, 10:23 PM
Post #61443 of 105309 (3426 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
[garden tawk!!!]

Ewe also might want to think abowt pissing on it once a week.

just once a week? Shit, I better lay off.

Partner camhead

Feb 16, 2011, 10:24 PM
Post #61444 of 105309 (3422 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
God's an asshole.

hypmopized by jebus!

hypnotosis!

carabiner96

Feb 16, 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #61445 of 105309 (3417 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
[garden tawk!!!]

hmm. I always thought that there was a bacteria that caused the compost to warm up.
Bingo. That's why worm composts don't get that hot, if they got as hot as commercial composters, they'd be dead.

Partner camhead

Feb 16, 2011, 10:29 PM
Post #61446 of 105309 (3413 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

aaaAAAHHH!

Partner camhead

Feb 16, 2011, 10:30 PM
Post #61447 of 105309 (3541 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

CHEW!

Partner camhead

Post #61448 of 105309 (3534 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

fertilize the ptftw with some wormy soil

Partner camhead

Post #61449 of 105309 (3588 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

piss on it a bit...

Partner camhead

Feb 16, 2011, 10:32 PM
Post #61450 of 105309 (3586 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
[garden tawk!!!]

Bingo. That's why worm composts don't get that hot, if they got as hot as commercial composters, they'd be dead.

oh ok. either way, I thin I should go out and gongratulate me worms on the excellent jorb that they have done all winter. their contribution is appreciated.

First page Previous page 1 ... 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook