Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

meatbomz

Jun 8, 2011, 5:01 PM
Post #72826 of 105309 (4290 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Oh em gee, I'll deal with you when I'm off of the eyeYup! I'm going to the corner to cry now...

shiv-alry is truly not dead in here.

I hope I'm on the wrong side here. really.

'biner just told me on facespace that she doesn't give a fuck. fb messaging being somewhat easier on the iyup than the bloated monster that is this chat room thread. i was implying that she was hanging me out to dry by letting you think she might actually cry.

but by your logic, no women of childbearing age should ever be an obgyn or geneticist. (because it fucks with our brains.) I know some brain-curdling shit, for sure, about what can go wrong, and I have never even had to consider it happening to an extant, wanted and loved fetus of mine. I know you have a personal perspective on some of this, but, your implication

In reply to:
No, I'm saying don't do anything to fuk with a potential childbearing woman's mind regarding childbirth. Missing hand or not.

It's just like telling the bride that she should be marrying the guy.

In reply to:
that women's brains are just too delicate to deal with realities of what might happen, and that ANY such conversation, no matter how tangential or hypothetical, should be avoided is distasteful to me.

We're not discussing realities and that's the problem. Let the women deal with realities when they are real.

And the real emotion or response to biner's birth has no positive benefit. She knows that her parents took care of her and raised her. Knowing how they reacted to her birth does not change that.

(you are quick to jump on the woman as inferior angle of anything)

here's the thing that I fail to see: how does asking "hey did you know if i had both hands or not before i was born?" constitute fucking with somebody's brain about having babies?

that something so tangential would require such a volume of chivalrous defense so as not to 'fuck with' 'potentially child-bearing women's minds' seems patronizing to me.

especially since Biner is the one who brought it up and wanted to know...

Sorry INC but i think you're way off route on this one.

I will remind all that Inky has a little girl with challenges so we should not project a disinterested position upon him.

meatbomz

Jun 8, 2011, 5:04 PM
Post #72827 of 105309 (4287 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
I'm still trying to get the courage up to ask my parents if they had me screened for prenatal notfunny. No idea how I'll deal with the answer, though.
Your mom would have thrown herself down the stairs had the technology been around for them to know.

Tuphar?

These days, more and more people find it ok to abort carriers of the notfunny gene up until the 60th trimester, but I am living proof that one can still live a reasonably adequate, mediocre life of notfunny.

Just because you are past the 60th trimester we can still late-term abort you given the extraordinary level of knotphunny you exhibit.

meatbomz

Jun 8, 2011, 5:08 PM
Post #72828 of 105309 (4286 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Alright doc, I don't have iodine but my foot is in a bowl of warm water (that nugget keeps on drinking...infection much?) and this bitch is coming off shortly.
worthless without pics

Yeah, what happened to teh nail?

My left big toenail is also about to come off.
It was still too attached on the one side, I could have forced it but it would have been a lot of blood. So I just cut off the nail that was already separated and just hve this nice wedge of nail still attached. It doesn't hurt or anything.

I put pics up on FB but then I realized you could see my manly toe hairs, so I took that shit down. For ewe guys though...

Picasa test?

Are you like a hobbit or something?

meatbomz

Jun 8, 2011, 5:11 PM
Post #72829 of 105309 (4284 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
Supposed to meet up with evilcamhead this weekend.

He seems okay. Don't know why dribble don't like him. I could see him and camhead getting out of control when put in the same room.

It is non-stop spraydown of biblical proportion. They don't even wait for each other, they harmonize spray.

caughtinside

Jun 8, 2011, 5:14 PM
Post #72830 of 105309 (4282 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Diphthong] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
PTFTW?

this was an absurd post.

It just hasn't matured.. yet.

Thong is searching around for posts to delete, probibly making a wasteland of teh previous pages, while I'm scoring new, fresh PTFTWs.

Nurp. Had to deal with teh Boss. He's not so concerned with the PTFTWz.

He's got a Center of Excellence!

meatbomz

Jun 8, 2011, 5:15 PM
Post #72831 of 105309 (4280 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
oh yes, I have been observing the influx of Grigri 2z at the gym. They seem to already account for more than half of the grigris I see. I haven't seen such a trade out since C4 cams hit the market.

Are the bodies stacking up like cord wood?

Not yet. They seem to function exactly as the old grigri, but gym bags across norkak are now 4 ozs liter.

I'm getting a bit more comfortable with using mine for teh lead belaying. of course, nobody's actually taken a fall while I've been using it yet. heh.

n00b. You running the old method or the gnu?

fuck if I know. I just used some tape that holds the cam down permanently.

+1

caughtinside

Jun 8, 2011, 5:16 PM
Post #72832 of 105309 (4278 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
So my clearance Montrail Torres never fit me quite right, but using them twice up Mansfield this week left me with debilitating bruising and swelling around my left ankle from the cuff hitting me wrong. So last night I went into EMS and got me these suckers:

[image]http://www.campist.com/archives/scarpa-kailash-gtx-backpacking-shoe.JPG[/image]

Loveit!

I hike in trail runners. Less than half the weight of clunky bootz.

I just use old running shoes. They work good enough.

I would do so asswell if I ran and had old running shoes.

caughtinside

Jun 8, 2011, 5:18 PM
Post #72833 of 105309 (4272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
y'all are so boring that daddy Jak won't even talk to us anymore.

I'm not hear to entuhtainz ewe?

well you sure as fuck havent been today.

This thread has been pretty much worthless lately. I blame the Klown.

would you like to hear about my rad gym sesh yesterday morning?

So, after I warmed up, I set to work on this v5. Bottom section easy, then I fell off this big sloper 4 times.

I look at the problem, see a heel hook which might let me stick it. I start from a couple holds up instead of the start, get the heel, stick the sloper! Finish the problem. I figure it will go down next try.

Then i mess up some beta, every time I undo the heel hook I can't control the swing and I come flying off the sloper. LIke 5 times in a row.

So i make a subtle foot change, a slight backstep. Probably an inch different, get it that try!

Awesome!!

What happened to yore V3 rule?

I think the gradez got zofter, because v3 has gotten too easy at the gym. I flash most of them now? I don't think it is possible that I am getting better. 5 is the new 3.

But I still don't fuck around with shallow pockets or big dynos.

caughtinside

Jun 8, 2011, 5:19 PM
Post #72834 of 105309 (4270 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:

So, after I warmed up, I set to work on this v5. Bottom section easy, then I fell off this big sloper 4 times.

I look at the problem, see a heel hook which might let me stick it. I start from a couple holds up instead of the start, get the heel, stick the sloper! Finish the problem. I figure it will go down next try.

Then i mess up some beta, every time I undo the heel hook I can't control the swing and I come flying off the sloper. LIke 5 times in a row.

So i make a subtle foot change, a slight backstep. Probably an inch different, get it that try!

Awesome!!

sounds like a lot of work for vee five.

also why i almost never start boulder problems from anywhere but the start.. never know when it will click.

well v5 is about all I gots. I've sent I think 2 6s in my life. Generally don't have the patience to try gym problems more than 5 times per sesh.

Sounded more like 11 tries this thyme.

This is correct. I was angry. I knew the move and then I forgot.

drivel

Jun 8, 2011, 5:26 PM
Post #72835 of 105309 (4266 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Oh em gee, I'll deal with you when I'm off of the eyeYup! I'm going to the corner to cry now...

'biner just told me on facespace that she doesn't give a fuck. fb messaging being somewhat easier on the iyup than the bloated monster that is this chat room thread. i was implying that she was hanging me out to dry by letting you think she might actually cry.

but by your logic, no women of childbearing age should ever be an obgyn or geneticist. (because it fucks with our brains.) I know some brain-curdling shit, for sure, about what can go wrong, and I have never even had to consider it happening to an extant, wanted and loved fetus of mine. I know you have a personal perspective on some of this, but, your implication

In reply to:
No, I'm saying don't do anything to fuk with a potential childbearing woman's mind regarding childbirth. Missing hand or not.

In reply to:
that women's brains are just too delicate to deal with realities of what might happen, and that ANY such conversation, no matter how tangential or hypothetical, should be avoided is distasteful to me.

We're not discussing realities and that's the problem. Let the women deal with realities when they are real.

And the real emotion or response to biner's birth has no positive benefit. She knows that her parents took care of her and raised her. Knowing how they reacted to her birth does not change that.

here's the thing that I fail to see: how does asking "hey did you know if i had both hands or not before i was born?" constitute fucking with somebody's brain about having babies?

that something so tangential would require such a volume of chivalrous defense so as not to 'fuck with' 'potentially child-bearing women's minds' seems patronizing to me.

This is the verbal equivalent to kicking the person you have just beat into subconsciousness in a fight to see if they are still alive.

seriously? to ask 'biner whether or not she had a conversation that she stated she planned on having, is the same as kicking someone while they're down?

imnotclever

Jun 8, 2011, 5:28 PM
Post #72836 of 105309 (4264 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

In reply to:

In reply to:

I will remind all that Inky has a little girl with challenges so we should not project a disinterested position upon him.

I don't think that's the cause here. Here we had an adult who couldn't ask the question 3 years ago. I should go and read her quote again cause maybe this is where I'm off base, but I remember it being a question of how her parents reacted to her deformity. Not a question of if they knew about it.

Apparently she hadn't come to terms with it then, I don't think now is the time to try either. Imagine if the response she gets from the parents is not all sunshine, now imagine the two days leading up to her ultrasound. Why would you want to put her through that just to fill some curiosity?

I'll stand by my don't fuk with their minds comments. Sometimes you think something might not fuk with somebody's mind but it turns out they have a history of problems in that area and it really causes problems for the other person - like zeke's photoshoping.

caughtinside

Jun 8, 2011, 5:31 PM
Post #72837 of 105309 (4262 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
damn. swing and a miss.

my GU on your face! lick it off like a good boy! yeah! just like that! clean me up. mmmm.

je-sus
dremel will be pleased you noticed that one.

caughtinside

Jun 8, 2011, 5:32 PM
Post #72838 of 105309 (4260 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
damn. swing and a miss.

my GU on your face! lick it off like a good boy! yeah! just like that! clean me up. mmmm.

je-sus

thank you for noticing this.

everyone else missed it the first time around, fucking skimbitches.

See what I mean? More GU.

drivel

Jun 8, 2011, 5:37 PM
Post #72839 of 105309 (4251 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

In reply to:

In reply to:

I don't think that's the cause here. Here we had an adult who couldn't ask the question 3 years ago. I should go and read her quote again cause maybe this is where I'm off base, but I remember it being a question of how her parents reacted to her deformity. Not a question of if they knew about it.

Apparently she hadn't come to terms with it then, I don't think now is the time to try either. Imagine if the response she gets from the parents is not all sunshine, now imagine the two days leading up to her ultrasound. Why would you want to put her through that just to fill some curiosity?

I'll stand by my don't fuk with their minds comments. Sometimes you think something might not fuk with somebody's mind but it turns out they have a history of problems in that area and it really causes problems for the other person - like zeke's photoshoping.

In reply to:
I wonder if my parents freaked out a little bit when I was born, or if they even knew about my arm before I popped out (like from and ultrasound) or if it was just one big suprise. I've never bothered to ask them, it's never really came up. But at least I was healthy (too healthy, if you ask my mum ;) )

i guess i read "too healthy if you ask my mum" and assumed they 'reacted' just fine, because i wasn't asking about that part. much of the thread was talking about prenatal diagnosis, and i was wondering if you could see lack of a hand on the screen. presumably. but i dunno?

'biner's words to me were something like "i dont care, and anybody who knows how i am about this sort of thing knows that i don't care. so no, i don't care."

as far as the fuck with minds avoidance... there is reasonable, and there is unreasonable. i'm not going to go around not asking people, for example, if they know if it's a boy or a girl just because some genetic diseases are specific to one sex and somebody might have a family history that i dont know about that makes a chance of something bad or lethal and they're burst into tears. totally plausible scenario, but not one i'm gonna plan for. i felt like i knew 'biner well enough to ask teh question, and she doesn't seem to give a flying fuck, which is why i don't understand why you jumped down my throat. especially as it was a very specific question, not a general one that might raise issues of other ppl, future babies blah blah blah. just a simple, did you ask them if they knew?

imnotclever

Jun 8, 2011, 5:41 PM
Post #72840 of 105309 (4247 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I focused on the if my parents freaked out part.

Anyway, that's what stuck with me.

Cheers.

caughtinside

Jun 8, 2011, 5:41 PM
Post #72841 of 105309 (4247 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Rough nite over hear. I did one of those things where you strain your neck, and now my neck fucking kills? And the dog got the shitz in the middle of the night. Didn't sleep much, it was an effective 1-2 punch.

Did watch a little Tee Vee. We started the series Breaking Bad, about meth cookers. kinda twisted.

meatbomz

Jun 8, 2011, 5:43 PM
Post #72842 of 105309 (4240 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:

Awesome!!

Great TR!

imnotclever

Jun 8, 2011, 5:43 PM
Post #72843 of 105309 (4239 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Rough nite over hear. I did one of those things where you strain your neck, and now my neck fucking kills? And the dog got the shitz in the middle of the night. Didn't sleep much, it was an effective 1-2 punch.

Did watch a little Tee Vee. We started the series Breaking Bad, about meth cookers. kinda twisted.

it was 103F here last night, so I did some yard work.
Apparently we haven't been that warm in like 23 years or something.

caughtinside

Jun 8, 2011, 5:44 PM
Post #72844 of 105309 (4238 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hey you two, STFU.

Diphthong

Jun 8, 2011, 5:45 PM
Post #72845 of 105309 (4235 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

Nights like that make for a terrible day at werk. Oh wait...

imnotclever

Jun 8, 2011, 5:46 PM
Post #72846 of 105309 (4235 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
hey you two, STFU.

I didn't vote for you!

Diphthong

Post #72848 of 105309 (4249 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
hey you two, STFU.

I didn't vote for you!

itz true

imnotclever

Post #72849 of 105309 (4233 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

but I did vote for PTFTW!

Diphthong

Post #72850 of 105309 (4092 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
hey you two, STFU.

Too late?

First page Previous page 1 ... 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook