Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 2921 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

caughtinside

Jun 8, 2011, 6:21 PM
Post #72901 of 105309 (4255 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

from hells heart I stab at thee

caughtinside

Jun 8, 2011, 6:22 PM
Post #72902 of 105309 (4253 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

deth to fransis!

caughtinside

Post #72903 of 105309 (4250 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

load

snoopy138

Post #72904 of 105309 (4250 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Diphthong] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
but I did vote for PTFTW!

Oh no you di-int

it seems like he did.

snoopy138

Jun 8, 2011, 6:23 PM
Post #72905 of 105309 (4244 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
drivel wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
y'all are so boring that daddy Jak won't even talk to us anymore.

I'm not hear to entuhtainz ewe?

well you sure as fuck havent been today.

This thread has been pretty much worthless lately. I blame the Klown.

would you like to hear about my rad gym sesh yesterday morning?

So, after I warmed up, I set to work on this v5. Bottom section easy, then I fell off this big sloper 4 times.

I look at the problem, see a heel hook which might let me stick it. I start from a couple holds up instead of the start, get the heel, stick the sloper! Finish the problem. I figure it will go down next try.

Then i mess up some beta, every time I undo the heel hook I can't control the swing and I come flying off the sloper. LIke 5 times in a row.

So i make a subtle foot change, a slight backstep. Probably an inch different, get it that try!

Awesome!!

sounds like a lot of work for vee five.

also why i almost never start boulder problems from anywhere but the start.. never know when it will click.

jake seems to be implying that he doesn't have to try that hard on vee phive.

That's funny, I don't think Ro has any moves close to that hard on it.

hehe.. no move on it is more than like V2. I failed this year due to endurance fail Frown

Damn.. last time i actually did a new V5 was '06 haha fuck. it's been a while since i've concentrated on bouldering outside. Indoors who knows.. my gym's grades are all over the map.

Yeah, the 5 I did in the gym was harder than the 4s in the gym, but I suspect everything is soft. I think the 5 was probably a real 4.

swete gym gradez discussion.

It was literally making me fall asleep.

could be teh jetlagz

snoopy138

Jun 8, 2011, 6:25 PM
Post #72906 of 105309 (4239 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Put in some lawn ending to keep the grass from creeping in.

oh god I'm so far back

How did GQ do? I saw some of the pics that you put up on the facebook, but that place is so boring I only venture in there every 3 days or so, then scan real quick and get owt. But like I said, I did rifle through some of the pics you put up. Looked cool. Anyway I didn't get the low down on the results.

Tbilisi is a swete city. GQ got over the broken hand but then got a concussion in training and missed the Russia game and got pulled out of the Uruguay game at halftime because they were concerned about the post-concussion symptoms re-emerging. Everyone was all stoked that he was going to play in that game and were figuring he was going to lead them to victory so he was sad when they pulled him. They only told me afterwards about how he couldn't even stand up with his eyes closed for four seconds before falling over on the day of the game.

umm, you might want to show him all teh gnu research on the later in life effects of concussions.

carabiner96

Jun 8, 2011, 6:27 PM
Post #72907 of 105309 (4234 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Alright doc, I don't have iodine but my foot is in a bowl of warm water (that nugget keeps on drinking...infection much?) and this bitch is coming off shortly.
worthless without pics

Yeah, what happened to teh nail?

My left big toenail is also about to come off.
It was still too attached on the one side, I could have forced it but it would have been a lot of blood. So I just cut off the nail that was already separated and just hve this nice wedge of nail still attached. It doesn't hurt or anything.

I put pics up on FB but then I realized you could see my manly toe hairs, so I took that shit down. For ewe guys though...
[image]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-iFs8LPgUkE8/TejeUcZ1WOI/AAAAAAAAAEE/IO04RL9a5Es/s288/photo%25283%2529.JPG[/image]

Picasa test?

Are you like a hobbit or something?
Hurty. I wonder if its genetic.

drivel

Jun 8, 2011, 6:32 PM
Post #72908 of 105309 (4227 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

oh god I'm so far back

How did GQ do? I saw some of the pics that you put up on the facebook, but that place is so boring I only venture in there every 3 days or so, then scan real quick and get owt. But like I said, I did rifle through some of the pics you put up. Looked cool. Anyway I didn't get the low down on the results.

Tbilisi is a swete city. GQ got over the broken hand but then got a concussion in training and missed the Russia game and got pulled out of the Uruguay game at halftime because they were concerned about the post-concussion symptoms re-emerging. Everyone was all stoked that he was going to play in that game and were figuring he was going to lead them to victory so he was sad when they pulled him. They only told me afterwards about how he couldn't even stand up with his eyes closed for four seconds before falling over on the day of the game.

umm, you might want to show him all teh gnu research on the later in life effects of concussions.

yeah, i thought about linking some shit on CTE but i thought that might be 'fucking with' somebody.

drivel

Jun 8, 2011, 6:33 PM
Post #72909 of 105309 (4221 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
kachoong wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Alright doc, I don't have iodine but my foot is in a bowl of warm water (that nugget keeps on drinking...infection much?) and this bitch is coming off shortly.
worthless without pics

Yeah, what happened to teh nail?

My left big toenail is also about to come off.
It was still too attached on the one side, I could have forced it but it would have been a lot of blood. So I just cut off the nail that was already separated and just hve this nice wedge of nail still attached. It doesn't hurt or anything.

I put pics up on FB but then I realized you could see my manly toe hairs, so I took that shit down. For ewe guys though...
[image]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-iFs8LPgUkE8/TejeUcZ1WOI/AAAAAAAAAEE/IO04RL9a5Es/s288/photo%25283%2529.JPG[/image]

Picasa test?

Are you like a hobbit or something?
Hurty. I wonder if its genetic.

hair on the second knuckles of your hands and feet?

yeah, it is.

imnotclever

Jun 8, 2011, 6:43 PM
Post #72910 of 105309 (4215 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

oh god I'm so far back

He's just beat up all over.

Diphthong

Jun 8, 2011, 6:43 PM
Post #72911 of 105309 (4215 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
drivel wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Oh em gee, I'll deal with you when I'm off of the eyeYup! I'm going to the corner to cry now...

shiv-alry is truly not dead in here.

I hope I'm on the wrong side here. really.

'biner just told me on facespace that she doesn't give a fuck. fb messaging being somewhat easier on the iyup than the bloated monster that is this chat room thread. i was implying that she was hanging me out to dry by letting you think she might actually cry.

but by your logic, no women of childbearing age should ever be an obgyn or geneticist. (because it fucks with our brains.) I know some brain-curdling shit, for sure, about what can go wrong, and I have never even had to consider it happening to an extant, wanted and loved fetus of mine. I know you have a personal perspective on some of this, but, your implication

In reply to:
No, I'm saying don't do anything to fuk with a potential childbearing woman's mind regarding childbirth. Missing hand or not.

It's just like telling the bride that she should be marrying the guy.

In reply to:
that women's brains are just too delicate to deal with realities of what might happen, and that ANY such conversation, no matter how tangential or hypothetical, should be avoided is distasteful to me.

We're not discussing realities and that's the problem. Let the women deal with realities when they are real.

And the real emotion or response to biner's birth has no positive benefit. She knows that her parents took care of her and raised her. Knowing how they reacted to her birth does not change that.

(you are quick to jump on the woman as inferior angle of anything)

here's the thing that I fail to see: how does asking "hey did you know if i had both hands or not before i was born?" constitute fucking with somebody's brain about having babies?

that something so tangential would require such a volume of chivalrous defense so as not to 'fuck with' 'potentially child-bearing women's minds' seems patronizing to me.

This is the verbal equivalent to kicking the person you have just beat into subconsciousness in a fight to see if they are still alive.

seriously? to ask 'biner whether or not she had a conversation that she stated she planned on having, is the same as kicking someone while they're down?

Irregardless of the topic, you had dismantled him entirely and he was slinking out the door and you slammed him a bit more. I was wholly supportive of the drama extension, though I wasn't really paying much attention to the specific points being made.

oh, you meant i was kicking inky. maybe. i thought you meant i was kicking 'biner.

You were.

carabiner96

Jun 8, 2011, 6:44 PM
Post #72912 of 105309 (4214 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Oh em gee, I'll deal with you when I'm off of the eyeYup! I'm going to the corner to cry now...

'biner just told me on facespace that she doesn't give a fuck. fb messaging being somewhat easier on the iyup than the bloated monster that is this chat room thread. i was implying that she was hanging me out to dry by letting you think she might actually cry.

but by your logic, no women of childbearing age should ever be an obgyn or geneticist. (because it fucks with our brains.) I know some brain-curdling shit, for sure, about what can go wrong, and I have never even had to consider it happening to an extant, wanted and loved fetus of mine. I know you have a personal perspective on some of this, but, your implication

In reply to:
No, I'm saying don't do anything to fuk with a potential childbearing woman's mind regarding childbirth. Missing hand or not.

In reply to:
that women's brains are just too delicate to deal with realities of what might happen, and that ANY such conversation, no matter how tangential or hypothetical, should be avoided is distasteful to me.

We're not discussing realities and that's the problem. Let the women deal with realities when they are real.

And the real emotion or response to biner's birth has no positive benefit. She knows that her parents took care of her and raised her. Knowing how they reacted to her birth does not change that.

here's the thing that I fail to see: how does asking "hey did you know if i had both hands or not before i was born?" constitute fucking with somebody's brain about having babies?

that something so tangential would require such a volume of chivalrous defense so as not to 'fuck with' 'potentially child-bearing women's minds' seems patronizing to me.

especially since Biner is the one who brought it up and wanted to know...

Sorry INC but i think you're way off route on this one.

I will remind all that Inky has a little girl with challenges so we should not project a disinterested position upon him.

I don't think that's the cause here. Here we had an adult who couldn't ask the question 3 years ago. I should go and read her quote again cause maybe this is where I'm off base, but I remember it being a question of how her parents reacted to her deformity. Not a question of if they knew about it.

Apparently she hadn't come to terms with it then, I don't think now is the time to try either. Imagine if the response she gets from the parents is not all sunshine, now imagine the two days leading up to her ultrasound. Why would you want to put her through that just to fill some curiosity?

I'll stand by my don't fuk with their minds comments. Sometimes you think something might not fuk with somebody's mind but it turns out they have a history of problems in that area and it really causes problems for the other person - like zeke's photoshoping.
Wahoo!

Well, it doesn't fuck with my mind, and I don't have any terms. I knew how they reacted, but not whether they knew before birth or if it was Baby-placenta-suprise!

So continue having the conversation, by awl means, but you can leave my imposed emotions out of it.

imnotclever

Jun 8, 2011, 6:44 PM
Post #72913 of 105309 (4213 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Diphthong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

oh god I'm so far back

Sounds like he has to man the fuk up.

That's what I really meant to say.

carabiner96

Jun 8, 2011, 6:46 PM
Post #72914 of 105309 (4210 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

In reply to:

In reply to:

I will remind all that Inky has a little girl with challenges so we should not project a disinterested position upon him.

I don't think that's the cause here. Here we had an adult who couldn't ask the question 3 years ago. I should go and read her quote again cause maybe this is where I'm off base, but I remember it being a question of how her parents reacted to her deformity. Not a question of if they knew about it.

Apparently she hadn't come to terms with it then, I don't think now is the time to try either. Imagine if the response she gets from the parents is not all sunshine, now imagine the two days leading up to her ultrasound. Why would you want to put her through that just to fill some curiosity?

I'll stand by my don't fuk with their minds comments. Sometimes you think something might not fuk with somebody's mind but it turns out they have a history of problems in that area and it really causes problems for the other person - like zeke's photoshoping.

In reply to:
I wonder if my parents freaked out a little bit when I was born, or if they even knew about my arm before I popped out (like from and ultrasound) or if it was just one big suprise. I've never bothered to ask them, it's never really came up. But at least I was healthy (too healthy, if you ask my mum ;) )

i guess i read "too healthy if you ask my mum" and assumed they 'reacted' just fine, because i wasn't asking about that part. much of the thread was talking about prenatal diagnosis, and i was wondering if you could see lack of a hand on the screen. presumably. but i dunno?

'biner's words to me were something like "i dont care, and anybody who knows how i am about this sort of thing knows that i don't care. so no, i don't care."

as far as the fuck with minds avoidance... there is reasonable, and there is unreasonable. i'm not going to go around not asking people, for example, if they know if it's a boy or a girl just because some genetic diseases are specific to one sex and somebody might have a family history that i dont know about that makes a chance of something bad or lethal and they're burst into tears. totally plausible scenario, but not one i'm gonna plan for. i felt like i knew 'biner well enough to ask teh question, and she doesn't seem to give a flying fuck, which is why i don't understand why you jumped down my throat. especially as it was a very specific question, not a general one that might raise issues of other ppl, future babies blah blah blah. just a simple, did you ask them if they knew?
Damn, gu'ed.

imnotclever

Jun 8, 2011, 6:46 PM
Post #72915 of 105309 (4210 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
but I did vote for PTFTW!

Oh no you di-int

it seems like he did.

did I get help again?

imnotclever

Jun 8, 2011, 6:48 PM
Post #72916 of 105309 (4208 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

In reply to:

In reply to:

Wahoo!

Well, it doesn't fuck with my mind, and I don't have any terms. I knew how they reacted, but not whether they knew before birth or if it was Baby-placenta-suprise!

So continue having the conversation, by awl means, but you can leave my imposed emotions out of it.

Whoo, way off route!

Diphthong

Jun 8, 2011, 6:49 PM
Post #72917 of 105309 (4207 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

oh god I'm so far back

What was the movie where they had the count down sign for how many concussions before the big fat dude died?

meatbomz

Jun 8, 2011, 6:50 PM
Post #72918 of 105309 (4203 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] It's knot me, it's EWE!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
weakend report, since I haven't had time to GU until now.

Went and stayed at a friend's cabin on the Meadow River. Good times, lots of booze, bbq, etc. Sat the rock was really wet, went to the sekrit area, everything was soaked, most so my tard carck prodge. Went to Brayack's "Other Place" and did a bunch of stuff, turned into a really good day. Angry John and his Argentinian came, she's a sweety.

Sunday, went to Summersville. Dribble sent teh Narcissist, but only after I left, and she could get belayed by another chick. Me and some bros went over to the Colesseum, I shouted down beta on Apollo to everyone who carezed. Wünderkind Sasha de Julien was there, was fucking amazing watching her climb. I know she looks really hot in some pics, but seriously, she's got the body of a 9 year old. She was getting ready to get on my new prodge as a warmup, and I asked if she wanted to use our stickclip. "I dunno," she said, "is the start hard?" I really didnt know what to say to that. Turns out honey sasha didn't need a stick, she just climbst hat shit while the rest of us cup her ovaries.

I only did like 3 or 4 pitches at the Colesseum, because we were going to check out another obscure tard carg on Monday. Turns out we got lost on the approach and never climbed. Went swimming instead.

that is awl.

Driver is a man-hatter now?

try as i might, i cannot make sense of this.

my best guess was that you needed a female belay to zend teh Narcissist.

kerect

Diphthong

Jun 8, 2011, 6:54 PM
Post #72919 of 105309 (4200 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

oh god I'm so far back

What was the movie where they had the count down sign for how many concussions before the big fat dude died?

Not Another Teen Movie?

Diphthong

Jun 8, 2011, 6:55 PM
Post #72920 of 105309 (4199 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

oh god I'm so far back

Not Another Teen Movie?

GUd?

imnotclever

Jun 8, 2011, 7:08 PM
Post #72921 of 105309 (4193 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

oh god I'm so far back

Not Another Teen Movie?

I not up on the Teen movies, CI should know.

meatbomz

Jun 8, 2011, 7:10 PM
Post #72922 of 105309 (4190 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Rough nite over hear. I did one of those things where you strain your neck, and now my neck fucking kills? And the dog got the shitz in the middle of the night. Didn't sleep much, it was an effective 1-2 punch.

Did watch a little Tee Vee. We started the series Breaking Bad, about meth cookers. kinda twisted.

That's on teh list to watch. Is it insta-watchable?

don't know. I get it from ye olde locally supportede shoppe.

I noticed Pulp Fiction was on insta-watch

meatbomz

Jun 8, 2011, 7:11 PM
Post #72923 of 105309 (4190 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

oh god I'm so far back

Sounds like he has to man the fuk up.

Heh. Though in all seriousness when you have a swole brain you are supposed to be careful.

carabiner96

Jun 8, 2011, 7:11 PM
Post #72924 of 105309 (4200 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

oh god I'm so far back

It appears that GQ got concussed. Hopefully not too badly.

Three weeks of no contact.

[image]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-0tGyTJr9b3c/Te-4bmr0tVI/AAAAAAAAFN8/Z7XbEplU2Ec/s800/IMG_3602.JPG[/image]
No contact? That's no fun in college. He's not at BYU for crissake!

meatbomz

Jun 8, 2011, 7:12 PM
Post #72925 of 105309 (4200 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
drivel wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

In reply to:

In reply to:

This is the verbal equivalent to kicking the person you have just beat into subconsciousness in a fight to see if they are still alive.

seriously? to ask 'biner whether or not she had a conversation that she stated she planned on having, is the same as kicking someone while they're down?

Irregardless of the topic, you had dismantled him entirely and he was slinking out the door and you slammed him a bit more. I was wholly supportive of the drama extension, though I wasn't really paying much attention to the specific points being made.

oh, you meant i was kicking inky. maybe. i thought you meant i was kicking 'biner.

This whole thing has been one misunderstanding after another.

First page Previous page 1 ... 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 2921 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook