RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

grafberg

Mar 4, 2014, 5:32 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1288 views)
Shortcut

road trip March/April
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi, I'm setting out on a road trip from Edmonton, Canada on March 10. Tentative itinerary: ca. march 13 City of Rocks; 17 Alabama Hills; 24 Red Rocks; April 3 Moab area. Prefer moderate stuff: lead 5.8-9; follow .10; solo up to 5.7 in soft areas like Red Rocks. Have all gear. Replies (with phone # and E-mail) best before my departure, as wfi and network coverage uncertain once on the road. Cheers,

Reinhard

Donald1224

Mar 6, 2014, 1:51 AM
Post #2 of 3 (1230 views)
Shortcut

Re: [grafberg] road trip March/April [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Awesome itenary I wish I would of seen it earlier , when you come back if you ever want to meet and climb in banff let me know or next road trip ,I need at least 2 months notice for my work . I'm a 5.12 climber prefer to do 5.10 when leading trad , I love multi-pitch.
Dodry2@hotmail.com
Donald
In reply to:

kimdan

Mar 6, 2014, 6:01 AM
Post #3 of 3 (1225 views)
Shortcut

Re: [grafberg] road trip March/April [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi Reinhard. I will be driving down from Calgary for a similar time frame. I should be able to match most of your itinerary with the exception of a few days in vegas/red rocks. We should definitely try and coordinate. I sent you a pm with my email and cell phone number. I will be ice climbing the next few days but will be available to discuss from saturday onwards. I have gear and lead up to 5.10d sport and 5.7-5.10a trad. Big preference towards multi pitch whenever possible especially for red rocks. Let me know either way if you've already found a partner because if you have then I won't bother matching schedules as I will just drive straight to Vegas. Cheers and look forward to hearing from you!! It should be an awesome trip.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook