RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

granite_gal

Jan 19, 2003, 2:48 PM
Post #1 of 2 (964 views)
Shortcut

Info/Partner for Hong Kong in mid Feb 2003
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Sorry if this is a repeat (for all you guys that keep up to date on postings) - I used to wrong forum last time....

I will be heading out to Hong Kong next month for a couple of weeks and wanted to get into some of the bouldering or climb some of the classics printed up in the guides on HongKong climbing.com

Where is the best place to meet (or hire if I have to) climbers? I have read about the mountaineering association. Good to start here?? Any advice on this?

I will also be heading to Koh Tao in Thailand. But it looks like meeting other boulderers on the island may be easier.

javabean

Feb 1, 2003, 5:40 AM
Post #2 of 2 (964 views)
Shortcut

Info/Partner for Hong Kong in mid Feb 2003 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Coincidently I am heading to HongKong/China around March for one month, wanted to climb the Loin Rock in HongKong.

hongkongclimbing.com is currently down until Feburary. Until then you need to go to http://hk.geocities.com/hkclimbing/ however it is all chinese...

I am planing to head there for one month, also YongShuo, China (the Moon Hill), hoping to meet some climbers.. Perhaps we can partner for few days of climbing

email me at winwin20v@hotmail.com

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook