Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
VT Climbers post here
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

adamwvt

Jun 19, 2003, 1:35 AM
Post #1 of 5 (2379 views)
Shortcut

VT Climbers post here  (North_America: United_States: North_Carolina: Central: Moores_Wall: The_North_End)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

whats going on ?

igsaisb

Jul 13, 2003, 8:58 PM
Post #2 of 5 (2379 views)
Shortcut

Good times in Rutland [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I just wanted to post that I had an excellent day this past week in Rutland climbing at Dear Leap. Sweet little crag with fun climbs. I hired one of the guides out of Green Mountain Rock Climbing Center and it was well worth it . Thanks to them. AND if you are in the area, that cliff is worth a detour.

IGSAISB :D

tradmanclimbs

Jul 13, 2003, 10:40 PM
Post #3 of 5 (2379 views)
Shortcut

Re: Good times in Rutland [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yikes. I threw my back out today so might have to cancle tuesdays trip to cannon. Bummer!!! We put up a new climb at the leap last week, Flat Vision 10d It is still pretty dirty but with a bit of traffic and some aditional wire brushing it is going to be a keeper. Check it out in the online guide. We WILL get up there and do the natural finish to the left which will be HARD but I just ran out of gas after drilling 4 bolts on lead and wire brushing as I climbed. I know some guys were on it the other evening and grumbling about how dirty it was but let me tell you it takes a lot of work to make a clean climb here in the north east. Anyone who wants to help clean projects please sighn up here!!! with some elbow grease these climbs will wind up being great. Climbed Vershire a few weeks ago and it is an awsome little crag with great potentual. We climbed the obvious 5.7 dihedral on the left and and a 5.9 corner right of the trail that had some bolts and pins on it. both are great and about 130ft?

eltusko

Jul 28, 2003, 8:47 PM
Post #4 of 5 (2379 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey guys, i put up the Zion info under VT areas, check it out and go develop some stuff, feel free to add, just say Hi to Kit if you see him out there either sitting in his porch or working on his rock garden.

adamwvt

Aug 3, 2003, 12:05 PM
Post #5 of 5 (2379 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sweeet, I just hope it isn't shist (unlikley)

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook