Premier Sponsor:

tenn_dawg

Sep 11, 2003, 12:49 AM
Post #1 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Miss Winter, It's that time again...
Report this Post
Can't Post

My appartment has managed to get awfully dirty. The cat got ahold of the toilet paper again and It's like December come early. Also, I've got a cooler of empty beer cans from the Obed Trail day that needs to be taken down to the dumpster.

Oh, and I exploded a 500 pack of Q-tips trying to open it. The resulting mess has managed to be tracked all the way into the Kitchen. (again the cat may be to blame for that)

There's random climbing and bolting gear scattered around from trail day too. It could use sorting and stuffing into the big haul bag.

Since I'm a smartass who makes fun of his girlfriends and street magicians, I don't have anyone to clean it for me.

Care to give me a hand winter??? HAHahaahah

nnichols

Sep 11, 2003, 1:03 AM
Post #2 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Re: Miss Winter, It's that time again... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Oh, and I exploded a 500 pack of Q-tips trying to open it. The resulting mess has managed to be tracked all the way into the Kitchen. (again the cat may be to blame for that)

The image of that one made me laugh out loud :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry - my house is beyond dirty, too. Oh, and don't even get me started on the garage - yuck!!!!!

tenn_dawg

Sep 11, 2003, 5:30 AM
Post #3 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Heh, It's impossible to vacuum the little suckers. That only makes it worse, as the vacuum can spit em nearly 10 feet. The cat was loving it.

You should have seen me when it happened. It was like I bomb just went off. I looked around at the phenominal mess, shrugged, and went to class. Hahahaha.... Living alone is GREAT!!

Partner philbox

Sep 11, 2003, 5:55 AM
Post #4 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey I`m batching at the moment while the misses is down at the Gold Coast. Ya ortta check out the huge pile of dishes in the sink. Lucky we`ve got heaps of bowls otherwise I`d hafta do the washing up. Reminds me of Yahoo Serious in Young Einstein when he went to Paris and was living in the whorehouse with all the nice "ladies", his sink had a pile of plates that almost touched the ceiling.

hangerlessbolt

Sep 11, 2003, 6:22 AM
Post #5 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

do the microwavable meals...they come with their own serving dish...and eat with plastic (recyclible) utensils...

Dishes are Done DUDE!!!

marnitanya

Sep 11, 2003, 1:46 PM
Post #6 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Dishes are Done DUDE!!!

nice don't ask mom the babysitters dead reference there.
But, I must say, I think my place is WAY messier than my boyfriend's, dishes piled up, clothes all over the floor, different sets of sneakers everywhere... Can I get a maid?

edge

Sep 11, 2003, 1:52 PM
Post #7 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Can I get a maid?

http://www.christopherking.net/images/halloween2.jpg

arrettinator

Sep 11, 2003, 2:07 PM
Post #8 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

:x :x :x
Not a picture I need in my mind this early in the day.

calliope

Sep 11, 2003, 5:04 PM
Post #9 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sign me up too. I think I'm going to have to become tidy. I work from home and am beginning to get intimidated by the number of shoes that have crept out of my closet waiting to trip me on the way to the kitchen.

pehperboy

Sep 11, 2003, 7:24 PM
Post #10 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Help! I've become a clean freak!
My daughter came to visit from out east in August, and I was driven into a frenzy of cleaning over nearly five days. Truckloads of sh*t went to the dump and second-hand stores. The kitchen floor was scrubbed of ancient juice and food stains, the kitchen table could be used once again for eating. Even the bathroom (:x ) got a going over. Climbing gear that lived for months on the living room couch found its own closet. Books and magazines - all put away as mounds of paper were sorted for potential future importance.
Now I can't stop. I actually bought a new mop and did the kitchen floor Wednesday. Dishes are done promptly and books and cds are put back on the shelves once done with. Anything out of place and wham - back it goes. A spot on the floor and I'm on it. Even laundry ferchristsakes gets done and put away promptly.
What's wrong with me? Can anyone suggest some form of help, a support group, some kind of therapy? And please, don't flame me. I took a real risk sharing this. :oops:

thomasribiere

Sep 11, 2003, 10:21 PM
Post #11 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm prouf of you, pehperdude. I wish I was like this. Maybe on day. Today, I'm just a good organiser and storer, not a cleaner...

marnitanya

Sep 11, 2003, 10:34 PM
Post #12 of 12 (303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

well, if you need a new place to clean, mine is definitely in need of a good clean :D Although, I do understand where you're coming from, cause when I do clean, it becomes obsessive, like you're talking about... I don't know how to fix it, other then let it go a couple days, then its too much trouble to deal with again.

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook