Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Dogma - Mt. Wilson
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

adampaulgable

Mar 16, 2004, 3:18 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1240 views)
Shortcut

Dogma - Mt. Wilson  (North_America: Canada: Quebec: Laurentians: Montagne_D_Argent: M___M)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any beta or even approach directions to the route Dogma on mt. wilson in red rocks. I was reading through some old rock and ice and the route was mentioned. It sounds big and like lots of fun so i was wondering if anyone had any oppinions. Gonna be there in about a month. YES! Also is there a guidebook with any info on it.
thanks.

vegastradguy

Mar 16, 2004, 6:30 PM
Post #2 of 4 (1240 views)
Shortcut

Re: Dogma - Mt. Wilson [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Dogma is described fairly well in the new supplemental guidebook by Joanne Urioste. This is your best bet. If you're too cheap to buy it (its pricey for only having 26 routes)...pm me and i'll send you info.

Approach beta- it'll be at least 90 minutes, maybe longer and more than likely involve some 4th & 5th class climbing, since this is pretty standard for Wilson.

adampaulgable

Mar 17, 2004, 1:52 AM
Post #3 of 4 (1240 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

vegas trad guy, thanks for the info. I was wondering where i can pick up the uriosite guidebook (s). I have the swain one and really like it but this time around i want just trad and i hear there are some great lines in there. I guess dogma is n't full on trad but it just sounds awesome. I've also done most of the swain routes that are multi-pitch. Thanks again and maybe when i'm down there ( three weeks- starting in about 2 months) alittle warm but oh well we can hit up a route when i'm between partners. later.

roughster

Mar 17, 2004, 1:55 AM
Post #4 of 4 (1240 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I have the topo, send me a PM.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook