Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
San Miguel de Allende and El Potrero Chico!!!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

icekubes7

Mar 26, 2004, 2:14 AM
Post #1 of 2 (1986 views)
Shortcut

San Miguel de Allende and El Potrero Chico!!!  (North_America: United_States: Utah: Salt_Lake_-_Utah_Counties: Rock_Canyon: Bad_Bananas)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello! IŽm in Guatemala right now and have been doing some sweet climbing and chillin here for the last five months, but around April 1st I`m going to head up to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico to visit some family for a month or two. I have two questions for anybody who might know this area.
1. I will definitely need people to climb with while I`m there! I have a full trad rack, rope, and all my other personal gear. So, please write me if you want to climb.
2. Last time I was in San Miguel de Allende, I hiked into the canyon of the bontanical gardens, and I saw tons of long, splitter cracks. Some of them even had some webbing and such on them. Any info about this would be great.
3. Also, after this, around the end of April and May, I'm planning on stopping through El Potrero for a few weeks, and IŽll be by myself, so IŽll really need someone to climb with. If youŽll be there and want to climb, please let me know!
Please write me if you can help me out!!
Thanks a lot!! :D
Kyle
kkubes69@hotmail.com

chango

Apr 23, 2004, 12:52 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1986 views)
Shortcut

Re: San Miguel de Allende and El Potrero Chico!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi kile, maybe I can help u, but i think that u don't have to worry cos there's always climbers at el potrero. but if u have any problem just call me, I'll be there for these wekend i hope so.
well, good luck, and have a fun climb at el potrero!

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook