Premier Sponsor:

trevor
Anonymous Poster

Aug 12, 2001, 1:18 AM
Post #1 of 1 (1296 views)
Shortcut

AOL Users Must Read
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

PLEASE!! AOL USERS MUST READ THIS POST IN DETAIL! THIS FIXES THE PROBLEM WITH LOGGING IN. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNTIL YOU TRY THIS STEP FOR STEP.

If you are using AOL, you may have a problem logging into Rockclimbing.com. I don't know exactly why this occurs but for some reason the cookie that we use to know when you are logged in doesn't save correctly when you use the AOL browser. To get around this problem you do this:

1) Minimize AOL, but do not close it and log off.
2) Open Internet Explorer or Netscape. Most computers already come with one of these installed already.
3) Enter http://www.rockclimbing.com in the Address field
4) If this does not work, then make sure your cookies are enabled. Try looking Tools...Internet Options...Security...Internet...Custom Settings...Cookies...Enabled.
5) If this still doesn't work, then try deleting all of you cookies from your cache.
6) Try rebooting if that doesn't work
7) If you still can't login, then hit the computer screen with a hammer and throw out the window. Results may vary depending on what floor you live on.

Seriously, I haven't heard of many people that have problems after they try this.

[ This Message was edited by: trevor on 2001-08-15 21:29 ]

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook