Partner tattooed_climber

May 6, 2005, 5:44 AM
Post #1 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

I'm a HeadBanger, So Sue me
Report this Post
Can't Post

hey, techno sucks ass...its weak....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

i want a screaming guitar solo to listen to while i worship satan.....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

i have a sense of humour....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

i stop at nothing short of mocking rap, techo and anyother "music' that can't come up with something 100% original....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

i like bands that write and actually "preform" their own music....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

acoustic never hurt anyone......i'm a headbanger, so sue me

i like some of my music to be over the top to prove a point; intense....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

i listen to IRON MAIDEN......i'm a headbanger, so sue me

just because something 'satanic' is mentioned in a song doesn't mean i'm a bad guy (you can shove you opressive religious opinions up your ass for all i care)....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

i can blow a speaker faster than any hippity-hoppitie person....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

i don't need drugs to enhance (or maybe tolerate) annoying DJs.....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

it maybe deathmetal, and at times even I cannot understand the lyrics, but at least there are lyrics unlike most crap eletronic music with its one repleating line.....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

my bands don't give a fuck about image or trends.....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

inbetween albumes, SLAYER is put in a block of ice to help keep thier form of music pure, cus they're a band who stick to their story....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

what the hell do the kids do at a Moby concert???????......i'm a headbanger, so sue me

my mother loves me the way i am...i'm a headbanger, so sue me

din

May 6, 2005, 6:24 AM
Post #2 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Re: I'm a HeadBanger, So Sue me [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

you just made one of the lamer lists to ever grace the fora at rc.com, headbanger, and if I could sue you for being a sped I would have months ago.

republiclimber

May 6, 2005, 6:38 AM
Post #3 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

i'm listening to simon and garfunkel right now...so sue me.....just trying to keep the customer satisfied

styndall

May 6, 2005, 6:49 AM
Post #4 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
my bands don't give a f--- about image or trends.....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

WTF?

Have you ever seen the way every death metal band ever dresses? It's like the single most image-conscious music genre ever invented. Cradle of Filth? Children of Bodom? At the Gates? The Haunted? Moonspell? I'll bet you couldn't tell them apart at a glance(except for maybe Dani Filth. He's short.).

I'm belligerent and illiterate. I'm a headbanger, so sue me.

republiclimber

May 6, 2005, 7:50 AM
Post #5 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
my bands don't give a f--- about image or trends.....i'm a headbanger, so sue me

WTF?

Have you ever seen the way every death metal band ever dresses? It's like the single most image-conscious music genre ever invented. Cradle of Filth? Children of Bodom? At the Gates? The Haunted? Moonspell? I'll bet you couldn't tell them apart at a glance(except for maybe Dani Filth. He's short.).

if vh1 can have a show called "least metal moments" then there just might be some conformity of images, ideas and trends.

anykineclimb

May 6, 2005, 11:54 AM
Post #6 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wait,

I thought you were a Dirtbag?

you can't be both

jumpingrock

May 6, 2005, 12:24 PM
Post #7 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

You bang my head, I'll sue you!

Partner bad_lil_kitty

May 6, 2005, 12:59 PM
Post #8 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hehehehe - Tattat, admittedly, your post was funny (as I watch the carpet cleaner guy post-flood clean the carpets for the 2nd time since his comrad didn't finish the first)....

Anyhoo --- What do kids do at a Rave (e.g. listening to Moby) --- they dance of course or give backrubs to those who are rolling or juice to those stuck in the k-hole... the unfortunate ones are usually left in some corner that you hear about on the news... That said, I do like electronica (trance mainly as it allows me to zone out)...

RE: Headbanger - do you remember Ricki Rackman (sp) from Mtv's headbangers ball hehehehe.

I used to listen to some metal growing up (e.g. testment, metallica, slayer - which south of heaven actually put me to sleep)....

oh wait, sue me? hehheee what's that all about?

blk

Partner taualum23

May 6, 2005, 1:19 PM
Post #9 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
i'm listening to simon and garfunkel right now...so sue me.....just trying to keep the customer satisfied

Your customers are what....dead?

scrapedape

May 6, 2005, 2:22 PM
Post #10 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
i'm a headbanger

You'll get over it.

marcallain

May 6, 2005, 2:32 PM
Post #11 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Amen brudda!

Up the Irons!

So understand
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand,
And realise you're living in the golden years.

republiclimber

May 6, 2005, 3:43 PM
Post #12 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Amen brudda!

Up the Irons!

So understand
your sig makes it all the funnier :lol:

qwert

May 7, 2005, 9:56 AM
Post #13 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Amen brudda!

Up the Irons!

So understand
your sig makes it all the funnier :lol:
I got life of agony running at my computer at the moment, and the beat totally matches. how funny is that?

But headbanging totally sucks. After a session of headbanging it cant hold my head up the next morning. i have to use my hands to keep it from falling into my coffee. Pogo is by far supperior to head banging. the pain is evenly distributed among the whole body.
Why cant you just be a bit more open minded? I have got judas priest and iron maiden stading next to pink floyd outkast and some weird electro stuff.
But if you think about it, metal is the most conservative music genre, apart from country and western. just look at the "new" stuff by judas priest or manowar and compare it with the early 80s stuff

3 chords is all that good music needs

qwert

justafurnaceman

May 7, 2005, 11:01 AM
Post #14 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

*SURGEON GENERAL WARNING*

Handbanging while driving down the road can be dangerous to your, and those surronding you, health. Please proceed with caution.
Please replace any mailboxes, gaurdrails, shrubbery, or any other objects that might have get destroyed while participating in this act. Also, watch out for moose, deer, and/or cows that might be traveling in the same road (or field that you think is a road but isn't because you left it about 2 minutes ago).

Partner macherry

May 7, 2005, 2:34 PM
Post #15 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

but you're such a nice young man phil!!!! :twisted:

sorry couldn't help myself

cupton

May 7, 2005, 2:47 PM
Post #16 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Im not going to sue you for having poor taste in music. Thats ridiculous.

Partner tattooed_climber

May 8, 2005, 1:37 AM
Post #17 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

WTF?

half those bands have their own unique style (clothing and sound)

and when i said TREND i ment music...as in sound.....example are all these fucking cookie cutter bands you hear on the radio, whats their name? Theory of a Nickle Default?......you see, it all started with PEARL JAM who kick ass IMO, but all these little Bitch bands come out and rip off peoples style and sound...hence cookie cutter...."MY" bands as in the ones i like are very unique.....PLEASE tell me of another band SIMILIAR sound to OPETH, ....or dudes as narly as GWAR.....or a band so righteous like IRON MAIDEN .... ripper shit like SLAYER?......no piece of shit band could come as close to genius bands like NiN or TOOL (APC rocks too, i see them seperate from TOOL, i have no conservative opinion of them)

and yes marge, i am a nice guy....but i'm very serious, i live two lives, a duality if you will (hence my caf tattoo) ...this head-banger thing is one part of my other side......you just ment my on a climbing road trip....so you ment Philip...not Phil.......and stop telling people i'm nice, my asshole image may be effected...

slavetogravity

May 8, 2005, 2:01 AM
Post #18 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
[
and yes marge, i am a nice guy......and stop telling people i'm nice, my asshole image may be effected...

Yah, sorry Phil or Philip or I'maheadbangingshittalkingmoefoe, or what ever you're calling your self. Being one of the lucky few members of RC.com who has actually met tatooed_climber. I can say with all honesty that he's a nice, respectable young man. He does carry too much superfluous crap with him when he's leading (like a fi-fi hook? I mean WTF is up with the fi-fi Phil??)
As for image. Dude, have you looked at the photos in your own profile?? In one photo you're wearing LEG WARMERS. Big puffy orange and green ones at that. I'd like to see you wear those things at an Iron Maiden concert. Bananarama maybe.

Partner tattooed_climber

May 8, 2005, 2:48 AM
Post #19 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
[
and yes marge, i am a nice guy......and stop telling people i'm nice, my asshole image may be effected...

Yah, sorry Phil or Philip or I's---, or what ever you're calling your self. Being one of the lucky few members of RC.com who has actually met tatooed_climber. I can say with all honesty that he's a nice, respectable young man. He does carry too much superfluous crap with him when he's leading (like a fi-fi hook? I mean WTF is up with the fi-fi Phil??)
As for image. Dude, have you looked at the photos in your own profile?? In one photo you're wearing LEG WARMERS. Big puffy orange and green ones at that. I'd like to see you wear those things at an Iron Maiden concert. Bananarama maybe.

.....FINE!!!!!!!!!>.....i'm wearing my funky fleece leg warmers to OZFEST where IRON MAIDEN WILL BE PLAYING!...and to prove a point, i'll also wear them to Montly Crue as well...I"LL BE THE ASSHOLE IN THE MOSH PIT WITH GREECED HAIR, NO SHIRT, CUT OFFS AND LEG WARMERS!

I"LL SHOW YOU ALL!!! Dis my leg warmers, won't effect my spirits...

speaking of superfluous crap aaron, i dragged my partners BD C4 #5 up every trad climb durring my road trip :roll:

slavetogravity

May 8, 2005, 3:02 AM
Post #20 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

speaking of superfluous crap aaron, i dragged my partners BD C4 #5 up every trad climb durring my road trip :roll:

Wow. :shock: Thank God they don't make a 12 inch cam.

Partner tattooed_climber

May 8, 2005, 3:29 AM
Post #21 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Wow. :shock: Thank God they don't make a 12 inch cam.

but they do make an 18 inch Big bro! :D

jpearl

May 8, 2005, 1:50 PM
Post #22 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Yeah, you may be metal, but I'm punk rock and I've got the Anti-Nowhere League spinning right now. Have fun with your pink tights showing through the rips in your acid-wash jeans while you puff cigarettes in the smokeshed behind high school, I've got my Docs laces up white and I'm ready to go out and stomp heads tonight!!!

Sue that!

damon99

May 8, 2005, 3:21 PM
Post #23 of 23 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

this topic has wasted 15 second of my precious time.. if you are joking - heh, but if you are serious - you ll get over your "headbanging" stage, oh "Two-Lives-Man". Stop trying to be a joke, you will not be "Blade", or "Matrix", or whoever action hero you want to go after. You are a human as everybody else. And there is no satan, because there is no god. Be safe, and don't handbang while belaying. Good luck with your band thingy

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook