Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
rock climbers @ whipps ledges
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

michaeld16

Oct 19, 2005, 4:18 AM
Post #1 of 2 (2575 views)
Shortcut

rock climbers @ whipps ledges  (North_America: United_States: Ohio: Northeast_Ohio: Whipps_Ledges)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

im a michigan climber my buddy Bruce told me about this whipps ledges place. So I checked it out, ive been many places and to say the most, i was impressed by this area. It made me very psyched, as the area reminded me so much of my home crag at grand ledge. I want to climb more at this area and get on some ropes and boulder problems. I understand the 300,000 insurance stuff, and all, but what is this Mike dudes number to get a permit, as said on this site...
Im looking for someone who knows most of the established routes, from description of routes it is difficult to understand exactly where the routes are. ide like to get on anything and everything. if you are interested in a day trip to grand ledge pm me and i could deffinately show an ohio climber this area similar to whipps. Take it easy
Michael

dontmaytagme

Dec 24, 2005, 2:06 AM
Post #2 of 2 (2575 views)
Shortcut

Re: rock climbers @ whipps ledges [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Sorry to let you fall through the cracks.. if you're still interested in obtaining Mike B.'s number.. give me a shout.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook