Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Coming home need to climb.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

helpimstuck

Jun 2, 2006, 6:49 PM
Post #1 of 1 (585 views)
Shortcut

Coming home need to climb.  (North_America: United_States: Utah: Salt_Lake_-_Utah_Counties: Rock_Canyon: The_Kitchen)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Whats up

I lived in Seal Beach(Orange County) for 13 years and I am coming back to town around the 19th of june for my bestfriends graduation.

I would love to hit up some rock some where while im back in cali should be there for about 2 weeks.

I also lived in Moreno Valley 3 years which is pretty much where i started climbing(That is located in Riverside County...)

I am 17 been climbing a year now. I own shoes, a 60m rope, a sling and one cam and 5 quickdraws.

Outdoors here in tn the hardest ive climbed on trad routes is leading a 5.11c....

Sport indoors I have climbed about 5.12c.

I have not climbed any multi-pitch yet...

I am pretty used to leading out about 15 ft between bolts and having to skip bolts because I cant afford more quikdraws at this time.

If you would like to see some pics of me climbing Go to Tennessee and then under Central Tennessee click Short Mountain.

I do not own a trad rack only one cam.

We have a community pad here in tennessee for bouldering and I am quite sure the guys wont let me borrow it for as long as I am going to be in cali.

The hardest boulderin problem ive done from a sit start was V6.

I really dont like looking at routes in terms of ratings because I feel it holds you back. When you know its rating you factor in other things instead of just climbing.

Unfortunately I only have one friend who climbs in cali and he just so happens to be shipping out for basic training*military* 6 days before I arrive.

If you would be open to doing some routes or bouldering or anything let me know I'm down for anything. If you like doing night sessions I will bring my spot light to illuminate the boulders or routes. Anyways I got to take care of some business now so let me know if you want to climb or if you know anyone who would be open to climbing while im in town.

Caleb

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook