chossmonkey

Oct 17, 2006, 12:14 AM
Post #26 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Re: Our teen daughters... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Well! I have a degree from a University. And my penis is bigger than both of yours.

So obviously my opinion means something.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Partner epoch

Oct 17, 2006, 12:22 AM
Post #27 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

It saddens me to see you feeling opressed and discriminated against being that you are the All-American, white girl in college. It breaks my fucking heart.

I have to ask, do you plan on making a career out of the current job that you have?? You'd be suprised as to how much training has to go into a new hire, even when they are hired into a job for which they hold a degree for. I'm sorry, but that piece of paper you have means that you are trainable and transferrable on a higher level. Is your degree a BS in Concert Venue Operations??? If you hate your job and those who work around you, then leave. If you have been passed over because someone else is better quallified than you, and believe me you are not the authority as to how quallified someone percieves you to be, then deal with it.

Now that we are totally off of the topic in which I had origionally intended....

Why has it been acceptable and just overlooked by people when our youth do things that have shown up in the news?? Because people don't want to hear and believe that things like this could happen to them, thier family, and thier friends so they choose to ignore it.

Ignore it until it smacks you in the face. I'm just trying to shed some light on a topic that is taboo to us as a society.

clausti

Oct 17, 2006, 12:38 AM
Post #28 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
It saddens me to see you feeling opressed and discriminated against being that you are the All-American, white girl in college. It breaks my f---ing heart.

however frustrated you may be, I promise my frustration with this thread is up there. NONE of my posts in this thread have said that I, in particular or specifically, feel any more oppressed and discriminated against than any one else. which is not do say that I have never been discriminated against or oppressed. If you really feel like hearing about that shit, you may PM me and we will have a more heated discussion on who sexism really harms. What I have done is point out sexist things that YOU said (in sarcasm, apparently, though i'm still not sure what the point was) and very sexist things that b.drinker said. nothing ANYbody has said has so far proved me wrong on any point. all you have done, repeatedly, is attack the fact that i'm white, on my way to being well educated, in college, and not out of college.

although this may be the first time i know of that i've been described as all-american.

In reply to:
I have to ask, do you plan on making a career out of the current job that you have?? You'd be suprised as to how much training has to go into a new hire, even when they are hired into a job for which they hold a degree for. I'm sorry, but that piece of paper you have means that you are trainable on a higher level. Is your degree a BS in Concert Venue Operations??? If you hate your job and those who work around you, then leave. If you have been passed over because someone else is better quallified than you, and believe me you are not the authority as to how quallified someone percieves you to be, then deal with it.

I do not currently hold the job in venue management. I left. I was very competant at what I did, but I was drowning under the time committment (my grades did OK but my climbing was shot to hell) and sick of the environment. I never planned to make a career out of it, which is why the loss didnt really emotionally pain me. it was some fun times, and some bullshit, and a bunch of all nighters, and an interesting foray into what my life could have been if i *hadnt* gone to college.

the degree I will hold as of Dec. 22 will be a bachelor of science in Genetics. the futher training i will then persue will be a doctorate of philosophy in gene regulation.

as far as my job went- i know i got my shit done. i improved a lot of things in our organization, and consistenly recieved high compliments of competency and efficiancy from the tours that we hosted. that is enough for my peace of mind.

In reply to:
Now that we are totally off of the topic in which I had origionally intended....

Why has it been acceptable and just overlooked by people when our youth do things that have shown up in the news?? Because people don't want to hear and believe that things like this could happen to them, thier family, and thier friends so they choose to ignore it.

Ignore it until it smacks you in the face. I'm just trying to shed some light on a topic that is taboo to us as a society.

if you are trying to shed light on the topic of middleclass white sub-urban prostitution, maybe you should post an article on THAT instead of a little I-75 strip tease.

Partner blonde_loves_bolts

Oct 17, 2006, 12:45 AM
Post #29 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch:

Regarding your original post, the girl made a stupid decision. However, the inferences and conclusions that you drew from the story, followed by all of your responses to clausti, make you sound like a crotchety old white guy.

Partner epoch

Oct 17, 2006, 1:18 AM
Post #30 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

This all started because it was misinterpreted that I called the teens from Ohio whores. I'm a crotchety old white guy; there is nothing wrong with America, it's morals and ethics, or it's youth (be it what gender you like); our society today; my dick is smaller; I weigh more; I am unedumicated, and know that I need a new useful degree that can be used outside the academic world, and I can't climb worth shit, but the difference here is that I don't care. :D My point was made.

squierbypetzl

Oct 17, 2006, 5:24 AM
Post #31 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
This all started because it was misinterpreted that I called the teens from Ohio whores. I'm a crotchety old white guy; there is nothing wrong with America, it's morals and ethics, or it's youth (be it what gender you like); our society today; my dick is smaller; I weigh more; I am unedumicated, and know that I need a new useful degree that can be used outside the academic world, and I can't climb worth s---, but the difference here is that I don't care. :D My point was made.

Really? What was your point?

btw, get over it, oral sex isnīt sex. :roll:

robmcc

Oct 18, 2006, 4:35 AM
Post #32 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
and, sadly, some people hold ludicrous...

You have no idea how refreshing it is to see that word spelled correctly. My despair for humanity in general takes a step up every time someone says something is "ludacris".

Rob

clausti

Oct 18, 2006, 5:02 AM
Post #33 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

You have no idea how refreshing it is to see that word spelled correctly. My despair for humanity in general takes a step up every time someone says something is "ludacris".

Rob

me too. luckily, since i cant spell for shit, my google deskbar spell checks things i care about spelling correctly.

cheers.

-cla

Partner philbox

Oct 18, 2006, 5:11 AM
Post #34 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Rob

Isn't ludacris something like Ambergris. :lol:

robbovius

Oct 18, 2006, 1:08 PM
Post #35 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Old dudes love to moralize, and the damn kids better get off your lawn..

*phhthht!* snort*(
ga GHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HHHAAAAAA...

jesus titty-fucking christ!!!

if ONLY epoch was an "old dude".

for those who were too fucking obtuse to realise the affected sarcasm of epoch's OP, took it serouisly, and have made shit up to argue about.

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF RETAHDS.

young adults always need something to conflict about.

carry on ;-)

I'm gonna go make some more popcorn.

carabiner96

Oct 18, 2006, 1:15 PM
Post #36 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
This all started because it was misinterpreted that I called the teens from Ohio whores. I'm a crotchety old white guy; there is nothing wrong with America, it's morals and ethics, or it's youth (be it what gender you like); our society today; my dick is smaller; I weigh more; I am unedumicated, and know that I need a new useful degree that can be used outside the academic world, and I can't climb worth s---, but the difference here is that I don't care. :D My point was made.

sounds like a problem best not discussed in the community, eh?

robbovius

Oct 18, 2006, 2:07 PM
Post #37 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

oh contraire! community is EXACTLY the place for that topic!

deleted
Deleted

Oct 18, 2006, 2:18 PM
Post #38 of 64 (902 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

[quote:3ead359083="robbovius"][quote:3ead359083="carabiner96"][quote:3ead359083="epoch"]This all started because it was misinterpreted that [b:3ead359083]I called the teens from Ohio whores[/b:3ead359083]. I'm a crotchety old white guy; there is nothing wrong with America, it's morals and ethics, or it's youth (be it what gender you like); our society today; [b:3ead359083]my dick is smaller; [/b:3ead359083]I weigh more; I am unedumicated, and know that I need a new useful degree that can be used outside the academic world, and I can't climb worth s---, but the difference here is that I don't care. :D My point was made.[/quote:3ead359083]

sounds like a problem best not discussed in the community, eh?[/quote:3ead359083]

oh contraire! community is EXACTLY the place for that topic![/quote:3ead359083]

UHHH....I live in Ohio and I have three sons, two that are teenaged. I have to inform ya'll of this, but Ohio does have teens that are whores!!!

Partner wideguy

Oct 18, 2006, 2:19 PM
Post #39 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
my dick is smaller;

oh contraire! community is EXACTLY the place for that topic!

OH NO!!!! Not another grammatical error!!!

it's "Au Contraire"

Sheesh, some people. :roll:

Partner macherry

Oct 18, 2006, 2:23 PM
Post #40 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

*phhthht!* snort*(

jesus titty-f---ing christ!!!

for those who were too f---ing obtuse to realise the affected sarcasm of epoch's OP, took it serouisly, and have made s--- up to argue about.

carry on ;-)

funny rob, i took it as sarcasm too. i thought we might get some stories out of peeps, but no instead, a way too serious discussion!!!

go figure :?

wjca

Oct 18, 2006, 2:56 PM
Post #41 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I think everyone needs to take a deep, calming breath, and lets handle things like adults. We'll measure to see who has the biggest cock and settle this argument once and for all. So whip 'em out. But none of those crazy Canadian conversions to try and squeeze in an inch or two. Now, where's my yardstick?

justthemaid

Oct 18, 2006, 2:56 PM
Post #42 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

This thread is funny.

So many people to quote. So little time. :D

Skip it-

Guy crashed his car because that scary, floppy piece of fabric came at him? Egads. If he hadn't swerved it could have ripped his axle off. :roll:

My car has no air conditioning, so I drive with the windows down. Last summer a guy threw his underwear at me through my open passenger window. I didn't even swerve. Maybe the image of some guy with no pants on isn't as distracting as the image of teenaged girl minus bra?

robbovius

Oct 18, 2006, 2:57 PM
Post #43 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

*phhthht!* snort*(

jesus titty-f---ing christ!!!

for those who were too f---ing obtuse to realise the affected sarcasm of epoch's OP, took it serouisly, and have made s--- up to argue about.

carry on ;-)

funny rob, i took it as sarcasm too. i thought we might get some stories out of peeps, but no instead, a way too serious discussion!!!

go figure :?

lack of perspective perhaps? ;-)

Wide, originally I was going to write "Ow contraire..." ;-) wasn't subtle enough though...

reno

Oct 18, 2006, 3:25 PM
Post #44 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
The funny thing about your post, and generally about any post from some guy bemoaning the morality of the youth, is that you've built up some ridiculous picture of the past, based on wishful thinking and selective memory, wherein....

I'm not going to reminisce on years past, nor bemoan the loss of morality in today's youth, but I will promise you this:

When I was in high school, kids did not have sex for money to buy iPods, laptops, etc.

Did we have sex? You betcha. But for different reasons than "Oh, my god.... I want that new Prada bag! I think I'll blow somebody!"

Now, I've got a completely different question: What would have happened had this young lady in the OP taken off her bra, thrown it out the car window, and caused a fatal crash? Would that still just be "littering"?

More than anything else, that's what is disgusting about the original story.

deleted
Deleted

Oct 18, 2006, 3:37 PM
Post #45 of 64 (902 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

[quote:180b6845f6="reno"][quote:180b6845f6="styndall"]The funny thing about your post, and generally about any post from some guy bemoaning the morality of the youth, is that you've built up some ridiculous picture of the past, based on wishful thinking and selective memory, wherein....[/quote:180b6845f6]

I'm not going to reminisce on years past, nor bemoan the loss of morality in today's youth, but I will promise you this:

When I was in high school, kids did not have sex for money to buy iPods, laptops, etc.

Did we have sex? [b:180b6845f6]You betcha. But for different reasons [/b:180b6845f6]than "Oh, my god.... I want that new Prada bag! I think I'll blow somebody!"

Now, I've got a completely different question: What would have happened had this young lady in the OP taken off her bra, thrown it out the car window, and caused a fatal crash? Would that still just be "littering"?

More than anything else, that's what is disgusting about the original story.[/quote:180b6845f6]

Okay....what reasons, other than I am horny?? Maybe for drugs, to be "cool" and accepted. Is there really a difference??

Partner wideguy

Oct 18, 2006, 3:47 PM
Post #46 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Did we have sex? You betcha. But for different reasons than "Oh, my god.... I want that new Prada bag! I think I'll blow somebody!"
Okay....what reasons, other than I am horny??... Is there really a difference??

YES BECAUSE THEY/WE WERE HORNY!!!! And is there a difference between two kids screwing for fun and a kid screwing for cash to shop at the mall? You bet your ass there is.

clausti

Oct 18, 2006, 3:49 PM
Post #47 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

YES BECAUSE THEY/WE WERE HORNY!!!! And is there a difference between two kids screwing for fun and a kid screwing for cash to shop at the mall? You bet your ass there is.

but not between drugs and prada.

deleted
Deleted

Oct 18, 2006, 3:58 PM
Post #48 of 64 (902 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

[quote:acf742d1cf="clausti"][quote:acf742d1cf="wideguy"]

YES BECAUSE THEY/WE WERE HORNY!!!! And is there a difference between two kids screwing for fun and a kid screwing for cash to shop at the mall? You bet your ass there is.[/quote:acf742d1cf]

but not between drugs and prada.[/quote:acf742d1cf]

Thank you Clausti...you read what I was saying.....

[b:acf742d1cf]Other than [/b:acf742d1cf]being horny is there is differance............

Partner wideguy

Oct 18, 2006, 4:31 PM
Post #49 of 64 (2272 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

but not between drugs and prada.

Other than being horny is there is differance............

Oh, I read what you were saying just fine. You didn't "read" what Reno was saying. Between prada and drugs, you're right, equally twisted. Sex as a result of desire for social acceptance is also an issue worth addressing seperately.

But you're both probably smart enough to know that's not what reno was saying, at least I don't think. His point was not to try and deny sex in days gone by. There was as much as could be gotten, but mostly it was because kids were just plain interested in sex for the sake of sex. Not drugs, not iPods, not Prada, just because, when done right, it is just so much damn FUN!!!

fmd , I deliberately left out part of your post because it was ridiculous in context of what reno said. He wasn't talking about any reason "Other than being horney"

Am I right reno?

deleted
Deleted

Oct 18, 2006, 4:40 PM
Post #50 of 64 (898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

[quote:f8454129f8="wideguy"][quote:f8454129f8="fmd"][quote:f8454129f8="clausti"][quote:f8454129f8="wideguy"]

YES BECAUSE THEY/WE WERE HORNY!!!! And is there a difference between two kids screwing for fun and a kid screwing for cash to shop at the mall? You bet your ass there is.[/quote:f8454129f8]

but not between drugs and prada.[/quote:f8454129f8]

[b:f8454129f8]Other than [/b:f8454129f8]being horny is there is differance............[/quote:f8454129f8]

Oh, I read what you were saying just fine. You didn't "read" what Reno was saying. Between prada and drugs, you're right, equally twisted. Sex as a result of desire for social acceptance is also an issue worth addressing seperately.

[b:f8454129f8]But you're both probably smart enough to know [/b:f8454129f8]that's not what reno was saying, at least I don't think. His point was not to try and deny sex in days gone by. There was as much as could be gotten, but mostly it was because kids were just plain interested in sex for the sake of sex. Not drugs, not iPods, not Prada, just because, when done right, it is just so much damn FUN!!!

fmd , I deliberately left out part of your post because it was ridiculous in context of what reno said. He wasn't talking about any reason [b:f8454129f8]"Other than being horney[/b:f8454129f8]"

Am I right reno?[/quote:f8454129f8]

Hey...you dont know me well enough to make that statement damn it. And IF you did know me, you wouldnt be saying that....

But he did say for other reasons...as in plural...so I was wondering what other reasons did he have sex back in his days OTHER THAN HE WAS HORNY.....

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook