Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Climber trash left at Twall
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

Oct 8, 2007, 3:34 PM
Post #1 of 3 (996 views)
Shortcut

Climber trash left at Twall  (North_America: United_States: Tennessee: Eastern: Tennessee_Wall)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Frown
I Was at the t wall this past weekend and noticed that climbers spending the night in the camp sites had just left their trash sitting in the parking lot. There were several bags which had been ripped open and trash was everywhere. This is not acceptable if you are going to use the area for a free place to camp so you can climb, you should have enough common sense to pack out your trash. This area has enough problem of being trashed by the locals and climbers should not add to the problem. Also if you are climbing and see that some one has left a mess helps by picking it up. It will only take a few minutes of your time and will make the area more enjoyable for everyone to experience.

xtremst80

Oct 8, 2007, 3:37 PM
Post #2 of 3 (991 views)
Shortcut

Re: [5.5] Climber trash left at Twall [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I agree...pack out your trash!

bernard

Oct 8, 2007, 4:12 PM
Post #3 of 3 (959 views)
Shortcut

Re: [5.5] Climber trash left at Twall [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Can you post a vehicle description, license tag number of state of vehicle registration.....or can anyone else speculate on the identity/origin of these folks so those concerned can be on the look out for them next time......or give them the heads up regarding this past visit

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook