Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

sev

Apr 21, 2008, 1:54 AM
Post #126 of 194 (7867 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
LaughLaughLaugh

This ^^^is awsome!

Ok so what I gather from this is that if I had used the word 'the' instead of 'your' in my hastily typed parody of your original post you would have understood that you were being an ass for no good reason.

Did it occur to you that english might not be her first language, how about illiteracy, or she may have been half way through a bottle when making that post and there is of course the possibility that the lightheaded delirium resulting from your moms mouth being full of her clit caused her to temporarily lose control of her keyboard.

Despite being a bit rambling Bat's post was easily interpretable but you couldnt let well enough alone. Now I have had to make 4 posts that I will never get back to try and find out why you thought it was necessary to whip you dick out and smack your self in the face with it in a public forum.

Thanks for that, thanks a friggin bunch.

You misunderstood... again. You made an error in your original message to me. It pertained to the word "points." You meant to use another word in its place, but were not adequately trained in your (presumably) native tongue's usage.

As far as Bat's nationality is concerned, perhaps she should find a forum which is primarily in her native language. Failing that, she could, at the very least, put more effort into her attempts to communicate her thoughts.

We should abort this debate immediately, and turn to the original subject, which is the direct relation between the amount of gear, and the amount of female attention one will receive. I need to point out, however, that no amount of shiny Camalots can help if you are as slow as you seem to be. Perhaps you shouldn't bother yourself with suggested reading, but rather get tested for possibility of trisomy 21.

One more thing. If my dick could reach my face, I would not bother myself with exhaustive research and data collection pertaining to females and how their attention relates to hobbies and hobby-related equipment.

kachoong

Apr 21, 2008, 2:29 AM
Post #127 of 194 (7840 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sev] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Could someone on this Information Super Highway people pass the popcorn?

notapplicable

Apr 21, 2008, 4:05 AM
Post #128 of 194 (7797 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sev wrote:
We should abort this debate immediately

Wait...this is a debate?

I thought this was about your mom's clit suckling!

sev wrote:
and turn to the original subject, which is the direct relation between the amount of gear, and the amount of female attention one will receive. I need to point out, however, that no amount of shiny Camalots can help if you are as slow as you seem to be.

Ok Ok enough of that. Being the preeminent scholar in your field I could use you input on one thing.

You are correct that I am hopeless with the ladies. It could be the skinny white boy factor, the double digit IQ or the generally ugly nature of my mug but I dont think a vast tangle of gear is going to be sufficient bait.

What I would like to know is will it help my chances any if the sum total of my gear is a pair of shoes and chalk bag? Clearly a great deal of spray will be needed to insure that people dont just think I am an impoverished boulderer but does soloing garner the attention of the female sex? Do my chances increase if I carry life insurance and make it commonly known that anyone willing to marry me will be the beneficiary?

Theburningbubbler

Apr 21, 2008, 6:50 AM
Post #129 of 194 (7776 views)
Shortcut

Re: [aje963] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

u can try taking them climbing...toproping...and scaring the shit outta em...so when they fall (which is like 3 ft) they will grab you n love you ...or you could realize they are prob shallow and wont give the sport a chance...eh..if they dont like you for who you are anyway...whats the point

dbrayack

Apr 21, 2008, 10:07 AM
Post #130 of 194 (7757 views)
Shortcut

Re: [aje963] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Don't date non-climber girls...they're only try and make you feel guilty about going rock climbing every weekend....

sev

Apr 21, 2008, 10:44 AM
Post #131 of 194 (7750 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
You are correct that I am hopeless with the ladies. It could be the skinny white boy factor, the double digit IQ or the generally ugly nature of my mug but I dont think a vast tangle of gear is going to be sufficient bait.

What I would like to know is will it help my chances any if the sum total of my gear is a pair of shoes and chalk bag? Clearly a great deal of spray will be needed to insure that people dont just think I am an impoverished boulderer but does soloing garner the attention of the female sex? Do my chances increase if I carry life insurance and make it commonly known that anyone willing to marry me will be the beneficiary?

Once you start bringing money into the picture, you are leaving my field of expertise. I deal exclusively (and I've reiterated this a couple of times so far, pay attention) with how climbing relates to one's amount of attention from females. The original question was not "Do girls like guys with potentially large life insurance proceeds." I now have a better understanding of your severe handicap when it comes to written information, so I'm willing to let this one slide.

However, I can offer some unqualified advice. For some reason I seriously doubt that you are able to hold any sort of respectable job (I will cite your handicap, again). Therefore, I don't see how you can afford life insurance that will be of any significance to anyone who happens to be your beneficiary.

With that said, I would guess that it depends on the type of insurance you have. Whole life, universal, term, accidental death? There are many different kinds, you need to be more specific. There is most certainly a correlation between the quality of life insurance vs. the amount of female attention it garners (do you see a trend here?).

Bats

Apr 21, 2008, 10:49 AM
Post #132 of 194 (7748 views)
Shortcut

Post deleted by Bats [In reply to]
Report this Post

sev

Apr 21, 2008, 11:12 AM
Post #133 of 194 (7737 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Bats] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Bats wrote:
Thank you NOT...First thing in the morning I read these blogs before work and respond. I guess I should wake up before responding.

No, you shouldn't wake up, but rather get an education past middle school. I could find a 4th grader who is able to organize his thoughts better than you. I guarantee you will find your success with dirty hippies will go up if you're better able to discuss how tough you are when the going gets rough.

Bats wrote:
I am from Texas, I know that is another country. SEV, has nothing better to do, but be the logic police.

I am not the logic police. I am the grammar police. While we do belong to the same central governing body, we are two different branches. Also, I was unaware of Texas declaring sovereignty. Do you have any sources to back up this claim?

Bats wrote:
I do admitted my first statement was a bit confusing, but I think the second had more clarifications. Sev did not have to attacked it, but he did.

I did not attack anything. I simply wanted additional information to better understand the incoherent mass of words you're spewing out. I didn't think this was too much to ask, but apparently I was wrong.

Bats wrote:
Most climber guys are nice, sweet, and kind like NOT, not a poser like SEV.

Correct. Most dirty hippies are nice, kind and sweet. I will not object here. However, I am not a poser. What gave you that impression? I don't understand why you have to engage in these ad hominem tactics. I might not be as sweet as your dirty hippies, but I'm not evil either. Grammar police have feelings too.

notapplicable

Apr 21, 2008, 12:15 PM
Post #134 of 194 (7716 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sev wrote:
Once you start bringing money into the picture, you are leaving my field of expertise. I deal exclusively (and I've reiterated this a couple of times so far, pay attention) with how climbing relates to one's amount of attention from females. The original question was not "Do girls like guys with potentially large life insurance proceeds." I now have a better understanding of your severe handicap when it comes to written information, so I'm willing to let this one slide.

However, I can offer some unqualified advice. For some reason I seriously doubt that you are able to hold any sort of respectable job (I will cite your handicap, again). Therefore, I don't see how you can afford life insurance that will be of any significance to anyone who happens to be your beneficiary.

With that said, I would guess that it depends on the type of insurance you have. Whole life, universal, term, accidental death? There are many different kinds, you need to be more specific. There is most certainly a correlation between the quality of life insurance vs. the amount of female attention it garners (do you see a trend here?).

I apologize for bringing financial motives into the picture, you are correct that it is off topic. Ultimately it is (as you so astutely observed) a nonissue due to my homeless and toothless nature. In fact I am typing this using pirated WiFi while seeking shelter from the rain in a dumpster behind the local Panara Bread.

Ok money aside, what a about the soloing? Please take pity on me as I am a homeless, one eyed, simpleton greatly in need of your advice.

(This post was edited by notapplicable on Apr 21, 2008, 5:01 PM)

Bats

Apr 21, 2008, 12:19 PM
Post #135 of 194 (7713 views)
Shortcut

Post deleted by Bats [In reply to]
Report this Post

Partner epoch

Apr 21, 2008, 12:21 PM
Post #136 of 194 (7710 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Bats wrote:
Okay...enough!!! Now back to the subject...AJE would do better with a girl with a common background like climbing. Do you agree with this statement, SEV?

And just one bit of TEXAS history...Texas was annexed through a hand-shake deal which under the laws of the Republic was not just. And TEXAS is the only state that can legally separate from the United States if it chooses so.
But it won't.

notapplicable

Apr 21, 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #137 of 194 (7705 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Bats wrote:
Thank you NOT...

Not problem, after all making the simple observation that an ass is in fact acting like an ass is an easy one.

Bats wrote:
First thing in the morning I read these blogs before work and respond. I guess I should wake up before responding.

No need to wait until your full awake, this place makes just as much sense while half drunk and half asleep as it does sober and alert. Dont disheart though, only 2/3rds of the people on here are misanthropic wastes of cyberspace. There really are a few folks on here who are both informative and amusing to talk to.

Stick around a bit, at the very least you may learn a tip or two that could keep this sport from killing you prematurely.Tongue

notapplicable

Apr 21, 2008, 12:50 PM
Post #138 of 194 (7693 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Bats wrote:
Okay...enough!!! Now back to the subject...AJE would do better with a girl with a common background like climbing. Do you agree with this statement, SEV?

And just one bit of TEXAS history...Texas was annexed through a hand-shake deal which under the laws of the Republic was not just. And TEXAS is the only state that can legally separate from the United States if it chooses so.
But it won't.

Depending on the D.C. v. Heller ruling, Montana may be in the position to succeed from the union also and I think them crazy fuckers may just do it. How great would that be?!?

"On Feb. 19, the Washington Times published a letter by Secretary of State Brad Johnson, who used his official title. In the letter, he stated that, if the U.S. Supreme Court upheld current D.C. law and declared gun ownership a collective right, the ruling would violate the contract made between our state and the federal government at the time of statehood. While Johnson didn’t specifically use the word “secede,” he laid the groundwork for readers to draw that conclusion."

http://www.mtstandard.com/...n/hjjbjfjijijafc.txt

kyleshea

Apr 21, 2008, 1:07 PM
Post #139 of 194 (7684 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Bats wrote:

see ya later!

bizarrodrinker

Apr 21, 2008, 1:58 PM
Post #140 of 194 (7675 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kyleshea] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kyleshea wrote:
Bats wrote:

see ya later!

And take the G-dub with ya

kyleshea

Apr 21, 2008, 2:10 PM
Post #141 of 194 (7669 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Bats wrote:

But it won't.

Depending on the D.C. v. Heller ruling, Montana may be in the position to succeed from the union also and I think them crazy fuckers may just do it. How great would that be?!?

"On Feb. 19, the Washington Times published a letter by Secretary of State Brad Johnson, who used his official title. In the letter, he stated that, if the U.S. Supreme Court upheld current D.C. law and declared gun ownership a collective right, the ruling would violate the contract made between our state and the federal government at the time of statehood. While Johnson didn’t specifically use the word “secede,” he laid the groundwork for readers to draw that conclusion."

http://www.mtstandard.com/...n/hjjbjfjijijafc.txt

i might be movin to montana soon. gonna be a dental floss tycoon.
i'll ride along the border, with my tweezers gleaming in the moonlight at night. with a pair of heavy duty, zircon encrusted tweezers in my hand, all the other wranglers would say i was mighty grand. by myself i wouldnt have no boss, but ide be pickin my lonely dental floss.

taydude

Apr 21, 2008, 2:18 PM
Post #142 of 194 (7666 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kyleshea] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I think something important is being forgotten here. If you go climbing with a non-climber lady-friend it is essential to make loud cries of pain while being lowered. This shows her just how huge your package is. This technique is often used in climbing gyms where the screams can be heard by more people. This can help to attract other women in case this one doesn't work out. It also has the side effect of intimidating other males. It should be noted that this technique will NOT work on the seasoned female climber.

Partner epoch

Apr 21, 2008, 2:44 PM
Post #143 of 194 (7653 views)
Shortcut

Re: [taydude] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

The question that now arises in my mind is whether or not this thread belongs in this forum any more???

wmfork

Apr 21, 2008, 2:56 PM
Post #144 of 194 (7642 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What, you think the immaturity and cluelessness shown by the respondents in this thread make it belong to something other than a beginner forum?

Partner epoch

Apr 21, 2008, 3:34 PM
Post #145 of 194 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wmfork] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

No, it fits the spot. But the tangents are taking this thread to some interesting places.

petsfed

Apr 21, 2008, 3:37 PM
Post #146 of 194 (7622 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Whoa there buddy, you're taking us dangerously close to a thread filled with math pick up lines. Nobody wants that.

Partner angry

Apr 21, 2008, 3:43 PM
Post #147 of 194 (7617 views)
Shortcut

Re: [petsfed] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Some days I hate google. Others, I just hate myself for using it. Today it is both.

"Hey...nice asymptote."

"I don't know if you're in my range, but I'd sure like to take you home to my domain."

"I'll take you to your limit if you show me your end behavior."

"I wish I were an integral, so I could be the space under your curves."

being without you is like being a metric space in which exists a cauchy sequence that does not converge

can i explore your mean value?

Since distance equals velocity x time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.

i = Ø when i am not with you

my love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function

You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.

What's your favorite linear transformation?

Your beauty defies real and complex analysis.

i wish i were a derivative so i could lie tangent to your curves.

i'll take you to the limit as x approaches infinity.

Come on baby, let's off to a decimal place i know of and i'll take you to the limit.

let's take each other to the limit to see if we converge

let me integrate our curves so that i can increase our volume

if i were a function you would be my asymptote - i always tend towards you.

your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.

my love is like an exponential curve. it's unbounded

my love for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.

my love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. we're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 so that slopes is actually increasing.

you and i add up better than a riemann sum

i hope you know set theory because i want to intersect and union you

you've got more curves than a triple integral

i wish i was your problem set, because then i'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.

int[2x,x,10,13]?

i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.

you fascinate me more than the fundamental theorem of calculus

ok, well this isn't a math pick up line per se..your mama's so fat she has a proper subgroup isomorphic to herself

your mama's easier than finding a trivial solution.

petsfed

Apr 21, 2008, 3:51 PM
Post #148 of 194 (7605 views)
Shortcut

Re: [angry] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

angry wrote:
i wish i was your problem set, because then i'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.

Direct and accurate. I like it.

kyleshea

Apr 21, 2008, 3:53 PM
Post #149 of 194 (7601 views)
Shortcut

Re: [angry] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

angry wrote:
Some days I hate google. Others, I just hate myself for using it. Today it is both.

"Hey...nice asymptote."

"I don't know if you're in my range, but I'd sure like to take you home to my domain."

"I'll take you to your limit if you show me your end behavior."

"I wish I were an integral, so I could be the space under your curves."

being without you is like being a metric space in which exists a cauchy sequence that does not converge

can i explore your mean value?

Since distance equals velocity x time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.

i = Ø when i am not with you

my love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function

You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.

What's your favorite linear transformation?

Your beauty defies real and complex analysis.

i wish i were a derivative so i could lie tangent to your curves.

i'll take you to the limit as x approaches infinity.

Come on baby, let's off to a decimal place i know of and i'll take you to the limit.

let's take each other to the limit to see if we converge

let me integrate our curves so that i can increase our volume

if i were a function you would be my asymptote - i always tend towards you.

your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.

my love is like an exponential curve. it's unbounded

my love for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.

my love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. we're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 so that slopes is actually increasing.

you and i add up better than a riemann sum

i hope you know set theory because i want to intersect and union you

you've got more curves than a triple integral

int[2x,x,10,13]?

i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.

you fascinate me more than the fundamental theorem of calculus

ok, well this isn't a math pick up line per se..your mama's so fat she has a proper subgroup isomorphic to herself

your mama's easier than finding a trivial solution.

interesting places, epock?

kyleshea

Apr 21, 2008, 3:53 PM
Post #150 of 194 (8018 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Do girls like rock climbers? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
I hear girls like you more when you get the ptftw.

howz that werkin out 4 ya snupe? i hope i get some because of this ptftw.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : Beginners

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook