Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
coming to Flagstaff
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

japanclimber

May 19, 2009, 1:12 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1130 views)
Shortcut

coming to Flagstaff  (North_America: United_States: Arizona: Northern)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi all. I've recently re-discovered my interest in climbing. It's a shame I wasn't into it while I was living in Flagstaff going to school. Anyway, I'll be back in town visiting friends and would like to do some climbing somehwere in the area. None of my friends are into climbing so I need some partners and was wondering if there are any groups I can hook up with. I'd also be willing to hire a guide so if you have any recommendations, it would be appreciated. I've mostly been climbing at gyms here in Japan, but I've been outside a few times recently. My level is still beginner. I'm comfortable leading 5.9/5.10a in the gym, but outside it's more like 5.7/5.8. I'll probably only have my shoes and harness with me so I'll need to rent/borrow equipment. I'll also be staying in Kingman and I'll be in Phoenix a bit, but since it gets quite hot in AZ I was thinking Flagstaff would be the best place to do some climing (first two weeks of June is when I'll be back). Sorry for the long post, but any suggestions/recommendations, etc. is much appreciated. Thanks.

Erik

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook