Forums: Climbing Information: Gear Heads:
How Has Your Screwlock Carabiner Came Unscrewed?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Gear Heads

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

dingus

Aug 4, 2009, 8:55 PM
Post #26 of 42 (1659 views)
Shortcut

Re:How Has Your Screwlock Carabiner Came Unscrewed? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Why do you swat people insist on this ridiculous face down ninja bullshit anyway?

Oh, I forgot, can't question rap master.

Sorry.... hehe.

DMT

pfwein

Aug 4, 2009, 9:04 PM
Post #27 of 42 (1646 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dingus] Re:How Has Your Screwlock Carabiner Came Unscrewed? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It's so while rappelling they can be shooting at (imaginary) assailants on the ground.

To the OP--why don't you just do it "real man" style: gloves and thick rope, that's all. Can't really do it while shooting, but it's the quickest way to get lots of people on the ground, more or less in one piece. I learned that from my old army friend also (it's for getting out helicopters, allegedly).

osu_cowboy

Aug 4, 2009, 10:03 PM
Post #28 of 42 (1632 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] How Has Your Screwlock Carabiner Came Unscrewed? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks to both replies...pics and links both helpful.

bandycoot

Aug 4, 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #29 of 42 (1619 views)
Shortcut

Re: [austinnokc] How Has Your Screwlock Carabiner Came Unscrewed? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

austinnokc wrote:
Understand that I am trained in rappelling and do understand how to safely set up a biner-wrap rappel.

If it's so safe, why did your buddy almost crater? What you need to understand is that training does not equal safety. If you're well trained in something that is inherently dangerous, that does not make it safer. You can just do it well. No one here is attacking how well anyone was trained, or the "rappel master's" credentials, they're saying that what you're doing is inherently unsafe. That's it.

VanIsle

Aug 5, 2009, 12:30 AM
Post #30 of 42 (1600 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bandycoot] How Has Your Screwlock Carabiner Came Unscrewed? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Lockers come undone. Happens. A very good reason to be able to monitor them.

And as for your "tactical" rappeling, what makes it so tactical? The fact that your weapon won't be strongly supported, so you won't be able to actually make a good shot? Or the fact that your attachment to the rope is behind you, making it harder to rapidly leave the DZ? Or is it the fact that an extended rappel on a carabiner wrap rappel can heat the 'biner well past the melting point of nylon? Which of these makes for a "tactical" rappel?

I had to do it, too, in basic training, over 10 years ago. It's not cool. Time to update to something quicker, slicker, and stealthier. Did you tie in with a Swiss seat, too?

cjon3s

Aug 5, 2009, 5:04 AM
Post #31 of 42 (1585 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Just a bit curious.. how exactly does the gate break..? Is it the locking mechanism itself failing? Or the gate snapping in half? I was just thinking of the Rock Exotica Pirate carabiner which I know has a fairly strong gate. Wonder how it would fare depending on the way that 'biner breaks. Personally, I have yet to see one unscrew (have not been climbing terribly long) however I also use two lockers in places such as my top rope anchor.

Would using something like Petzl's tri-act locking system help to keep some of these gates shut? I only use one when I cannot see it and do not want it to come undone.

coolcat83

Aug 5, 2009, 5:38 AM
Post #32 of 42 (1578 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cjon3s] How Has Your Screwlock Carabiner Came Unscrewed? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I have had them come unscrewed on tr setups, and forgot to lock mine once, now I use the ddm belay master, the new belay master supposedly has a new gate design that is stronger in both cross loading and push in, i have not gotten my hands on one yet though.

bill413

Aug 5, 2009, 12:33 PM
Post #33 of 42 (1563 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cjon3s wrote:
Just a bit curious.. how exactly does the gate break..? Is it the locking mechanism itself failing? Or the gate snapping in half? I was just thinking of the Rock Exotica Pirate carabiner which I know has a fairly strong gate. Wonder how it would fare depending on the way that 'biner breaks. Personally, I have yet to see one unscrew (have not been climbing terribly long) however I also use two lockers in places such as my top rope anchor.

Would using something like Petzl's tri-act locking system help to keep some of these gates shut? I only use one when I cannot see it and do not want it to come undone.

Most commonly, when the 8 slides down onto the gate it can exert a tremendous levering force. This causes the fixed part of the biner to punch through the locking mechanism, taking a notch out of it. Now it is no longer locked.

There should be photos in the cited articles.

Partner j_ung

Aug 5, 2009, 1:39 PM
Post #34 of 42 (1556 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I see it happen all the time -- everytime some something rubs the biner the wrong way, actually. It's far more common than you might think. Hell, even biner's screwlock can unlock another biner. Kinda ironic. Laugh

billcoe_

Aug 5, 2009, 6:02 PM
Post #35 of 42 (1521 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cjon3s wrote:
Just a bit curious.. how exactly does the gate break..?

My second picture doesn't really show it exactly, but essentially the 8 slips down and in a torsional moment, pops the unlocked part, the part that is pinned, right off iin an outwards motion. This is not tested in any labs, but the litigation below says 500lbs is what HB biners takes in tests when you yard OUT (from the inside OUT) on the locked gate. The Pirate biner which you think looks so strong may even be less, there is not a way to tell. More info below to further explain this strange phenomena. I just quoted this as we were discussing a fatality from a very high quality HB Locking biner failure. If you read it carefully, the deceases cousin discusses the exact failure mode and the court findings.

To the OP, the only way to avoid the chop on this is with a DMM Belay master type of thing, or have a jumpmaster have his hand on the figure 8 as you launch so that it is oriented correctly. It is not a "we are so smart or so well trained" kind of thing at all.

Regards to all, Climb safe:

You can easily die with a figure 8, obviously, judging from the previous replys, some people have not heard of this yet. This can (and has) happen with a regular (Non Aussie style) rappel too. Judging by you all not hearing of this: I suspect there will be other deaths.

Please read this RC.com thread slowly and carefully, I just lifted the whole page and moved it here.

Click this link for the 13 page discussion: http://www.rockclimbing.com/topic/54450 partial copy follows:

"This season seems to be getting off to a rough start. There is a lot of discussion about climbing related death and injury. We share information quite freely on this sight, and I have a bit that I feel is extremely important to all of us...

Several years ago my cousin Kyle was involved in a rappelling accident that cost him his life. Just last week the case against Hughe Banner AND REI concluded with a settlement, prior to the Jury's verdict. Since I helped teach Kyle different methods of belay and rappel, I was a key witness in the case against these enormous companies. Now, I don't want to get in to the details of the accident or the case, but I gained some important knowledge from the entire event that I think should be shared with all climbers and mountaineers. If this information is be helpful to the safety of even one individual, than I will be at ease.

Kyle was rappelling "Aussie-Style" with a youth group of young men and women. He was using a Hughe Banner auto-locking caribiner and a figure eight. During the descent the caribiner is thought to have failed due to two main possibilities: The gate was cross-loaded with the figure eight in a lever position, or rope cross over occurred over the gate of the caribiner. in either case, enough inward force was created to cause the the locking gate of the caribiner to sheer through and remain in the open position. As a result, the rope AND figure eight came free of the caribiner, and Kyle fell 80 feet to his death.

I have been climbing avidly since 1998, and first started my mountain adventures in 1988 with a safety conscience scout leader. I have learned that accidents in the mountains happen, (I have a couple of friends/family who died in the mountains, and I have had a couple of close calls myself.) We HAVE to learn from these experiences, if only to give respect to those who taught us the most difficult lessons while loosing their lives in the process.

Now, I know many of us are familiar with the threat of cross-loading, rope cross over, and even figure eight lever forces. However, I am not sure all of us realize how easily this can occur, or how much actual inward force it takes to pry that locking gate open. This is why I am here, to make sure we all know.

Caribiners are strong. I've heard the expression "you could hang a truck of those anchors" on a number of occasions. This is probably correct, but when in constant motion, (i.e. during a rappel/descent) it is not always so easy for us to keep a fixed eye on our life's belay. There are so many things to be aware of as we lower ourselves off of that conquered rock face that we often times look around confidently with out casting a critical gaze on our belay.

REI, Hughe Banner, AND the prosecuting expert in Kyle's case, repeatedly tested the inward strength of their caribiners and repeatedly found that the aluminum gates locking mechanism fails under less than 500 pounds. This may not sound threatening, but on a static descent, a 190 pound person only needs to "fall" 2 feet to create this amount of force. 2g's is not difficult to create. The force of Kyle's descent, combined with some inward force, caused that gate to fail under a minimal amount of leverage, and as a result remained in an open position allowing the equipment to be released from the safety of his locking caribiner.

I have not inquired of other companies, but rarely if ever do ANY climbing gear manufacturers publish the results of inward forces on their locking gates. We seem to have all of the other information and specs, but this critical knowledge is often lacking. Some manufacturers, specifically HB, use a lower grade aluminum on their gate apparatus (the locking mechanism), and some even use plastic. Whether this should be acceptable or not is difficult to say, but one thing is for certain, THIS TYPE OF FAILURE DOES HAPPEN, so check your belay, and take extra care to avoid inward forces on your locking gates. IF YOU THINK it is a possibility, then back yourself up with a prussik, or a tibloc, or an opposing caribiner, or whatever it takes to prevent a fall if a similar situation were to arise in any of your mountain adventures.

On another note, none of your equipment is any good if not used correctly. I once saw a father belaying his son on Mt. Lemmon, AZ and about lost it. Novices with brand new equipment, tied into their harness with granny knots, back clipping their quick draws, and trying to figure it out as they went... for their first time! I considered it a responsibility to help some passionate fellow climbers, new to the sport and very ambitious, find a 'better way' to safely make there way up this classic climb. They graciously accepted my lengthy instruction and advice and surely avoided what could have resulted in disaster. It never hurts to ask questions--seek adequate instruction if you have ANY doubt that you might be using a piece of equipment incorrectly.

BACK YOURSELF UP. DO NOT PUT 100% CONFIDENCE IN YOUR EQUIPMENT (OR GEAR MANUFACTURER) OR YOUR SAFETY WILL EVENTUALLY BE COMPROMISED.

Have fun out there, be safe, and please take the time to be just a little bit safer every time you go out!

Last edited by bighigaz on 11 Mar 2004 06:17; edited 1 time in total

boz84

Honemaster

472 posts added
since 07 Sep 2002
Post Posted: 11 Mar 2004 05:53 Reply with quote Back to top
Im deeply sorry for the loss you and your family have sustained, and I thank you heartily for your advice youve given us.

Yes, even us "Expert Climbers" make mistakes, some of us seldomly, and some of us way too often. The topics youve touched on today should be a reality check to ALL of us, to remember to always understand our equipment fully, in both its design and use.

Deeply Sorry,
Boz

ICQ Number
billcoe_

Dirty Hippie

1419 posts added
since 30 Jun 2002
Post Posted: 11 Mar 2004 06:17 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post Back to top
Yes: I second that.

Thanks for sharing, I only learned about figure 8s torquing and breaking a good condition locking biner a year or 2 ago. I don't think everybody has heard it yet, so thanks for bringing it up again. You may have just helped prevent some more needless deaths by sharing it.

Regards:

Bill

hyhuu

Red Point Maniac

200 posts added
since 25 Jul 2001
Post Posted: 11 Mar 2004 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top
I'm sorry for your loss but I'm trying to understand how did a figure 8 have anything to do with rappelling? Also, isn't the "ausie style" putting the equipment behind you so you can't see it while descending? I completely agree on the backup and proper use of the equipment.

posts added
since 01 Jan 1970
Post Posted: 11 Mar 2004 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top
a figure 8 is not only a knot ...

... it is also a belay/rappel device.

hyhuu

Red Point Maniac

200 posts added
since 25 Jul 2001
Post Posted: 11 Mar 2004 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top
mtngeo wrote:
a figure 8 is not only a knot ...

... it is also a belay/rappel device.

Dud! How did I miss that? Thanks.

qacwac

Adrenaline Junkie

290 posts added
since 25 Jan 2002
Post Posted: 11 Mar 2004 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top
Thanks a lot. Could you explain inward strength and inward force.

capn_morgan

Honemaster

535 posts added
since 07 Oct 2003
Post Posted: 11 Mar 2004 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top
just curious as to why HB and REI were sued?

Peace,
Jeremy 'capn' morgan

curt

Pebble Wrestler

9027 posts added
since 27 Aug 2002
Post Posted: 11 Mar 2004 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top
bighigaz,

Thanks for your post and my condolences for your loss. One other thing--you mentioned that the HB carabiner used was "auto-locking" and I have seen instances where, in use, a rope will ride over the auto-locking mechanism and rotate (turn) it to the position where it can be opened. This usually only requires 1/4 turn.

Non auto-locking screw mechanisms, that require several full turns to lock the gate (and that can be tightened pretty tight by the climber) may be somewhat safer for use in rappelling. Just a thought.

Curt

The most difficult things for a man to do are to climb a wall leaning towards you, to kiss a girl leaning away from you, and to make an after-dinner speech. - W.S. Churchill

j_from_the_307

Boulderer

30 posts added
since 02 Mar 2004
Post Posted: 11 Mar 2004 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe by inward force he means the opposite direction from crossloading.

In a crossloading situation, the rope/8/whatever pulls the gate shut and puts the load on the pins.

In an inward loading situation (harder to get into, but still possible, especially with a figure 8) the 8 is pulling the gate inward, or to the open position. No weight is put on the pins, instead, it all is supported by the locking mechanism... which is not designed to support more than a small load. This basically means that the 8 is stuck on the locking mechanism on the gate and all your weight is being supported in this precarious situation.

-J

stick233

Adrenaline Junkie

339 posts added
since 18 Sep 2002
Post Posted: 11 Mar 2004 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top
capn_morgan wrote:
just curious as to why HB and REI were sued?

I too am wondering why there was a lawsuit. James, I am sorry for your loss. I never want to hear of accidents in the climbing community... but if an accident was to hit close to home, I would have a real hard time suing a manufacturing company. This whole debate could turn into a large flame fest, so I would like to ask you why the companies were sued. From your original post, it does not sound as if there was a production failure?!

Sorry to delve into it like this, I am just curious and mean no ill-will...

bighigaz

Honemaster

525 posts added
since 30 Sep 2002
Post Posted: 12 Mar 2004 00:47 Reply with quote Back to top
Good questions...

REI and HB were being sued for several different reasons... I don't get the legality of it all (it's not my field of expertise), but basically it involved negligence, and inadequate warning labels for the consumer (no warnings were published regarding and INWARD force on the gate, though the tests were conclusive, nor were any warnings distributed with the equipment), this is the main reason I wanted to start this forum... I don't know if HB or REI intend on ever making these warning labels.

Also, there was something in the area of consumer confidence... pain and suffering... punitive damages, and several others I can't remember. When the defense motioned to dismiss all of the claims against them, the judge denied them on everything except punitive damages. (The prosecution was not allowed to sue for punitive damages, or "monitary punishment." This was based on the lack of clear and concise evidence that HB and/or REI actually actually had some sort of "evil-mind" or mal-intent to bring harm to the consumer. That made sense to me.

When it came down to it, the prosecution basically felt that the accident could have been avoided if Kyle had understood the dangers of inward failure on the gate of his caribiner.

Maybe it could have, and maybe not.

Kyle was rappelling Aussie Style (face first), so no, he couldn't see his equipment. I didn't feel this was entirely important, however, as I have seen crossloading occur in abseiling/military rappel as well... He was also using a method of belay called "figure eight in sports mode" which is actually explained in "Mountaineering: Freedom of the Hill." The defense tried to pass this off on me, saying I had taught him a dangerous unacceptable method of rappelling, and that he and I were reckless. I explained that I used the method because I had learned it from a Petzl catalog, as well as "Mountaineering: Freedom..." and they grudgingly accepted that. BTW, "sport mode" is when the rope wraps/runs through the caribiner, rather than around the neck of the figure eight device... I prefer it as a sort of "modified" stitch plate method. Better rope control, less twisting, etc. Also, I always felt better about having the rope through the biner in the event the eight DID fail, so I could still try to put a bite in the rope to arrest my fall, instead of finding myself in mid air...

I guess when it boils down to it, it was an accident anyway you look at it. We all know there are many methods of rappelling... and we could debate them for hours. At this point I prefer ATC's/Stitch plate over an eight... for obvious personal reasons I guess... I also prefer SCREW gates. Auto lockers just don't seem safe enough for me.

Since this event I have also decided that when I am rappelling for the sport of it (not necessarilly lowering of a climb), I will always back myself up with a ground belay, or a prussik of some sort, or both. It just isn't worth the risk to me anymore.

Hope all this jabber was helpful... let me know if you have any other questions.

wedgy

Lead Climber

63 posts added
since 13 Nov 2003
Post Posted: 12 Mar 2004 03:32 Reply with quote Back to top
once again sorry for your loss. ALL gear states to seek expert instruction before using. experts know the consequences of no backup. probobly not the jist of your thread , but where does personal responsibility come in? P.S. NEVER use a tibloc for a backup. it will shread the rope w/ a short fall. any tooth style device will do this. use prussiks. PLEASE read FISH's warning www.fishproducts.com and click on the "REAPER" on the main site. An incorrectly used product can kill you . the learning curve is steep. Do you blame Ford if you misuse a mustang & get hurt? Take responsibility for your actions, dont blame others because you goofed. just my view. again, sorry for your loss.

bighigaz

Honemaster

525 posts added
since 30 Sep 2002
Post Posted: 12 Mar 2004 04:49 Reply with quote Back to top
Wedgy, you are certainly correct. We have to take responsibilities for our actions and mistakes. But at the same time, shouldn't a major manufacturer and distributor be obligated to share all pertinent information with the consumer for their own understanding and safety?-Such as an inward force repeatedly shown to cause a gate to fail at under 500 pounds EVERY time? Learning this certainly affected the way I use my equipment... and the question will never be answered as to whether or not this witheld information could have helped in the slightest to prevent Kyles death.

Along this note, how difficult would it be for the manufacture to raise the quality of aluminum for the locking apparatus to be equal to that of the rest of the caribiner? Could this have made a difference? Probably.

While I'm at it, I just wanted to thank everyone for their responses. I trully appreciate all of them. The issue of fault is no concern to me at this point, because it was an accident. I am just determined to help others to avoid the same fate. You are the first group of peers I have been able to discuss this subject with in full, partly because the case is now finished, but also because you can all see it from different perspectives because you are all climbers! (Most everyone involved in the case trully did not grasp the concept of climbing and rappelling, which adversely affected the Jury and Judge in my opinion, though I feel they did a good job trying to grasp a concept that they had never experienced in actual practice.)

If you have more questions, please ask away... I need to put it all out on the table. Part of the challenge is that the defense wanted to put the fault back on me, when inside I am screaming for them to understand that Kyle was a safe and reasonable individual, and that I only shared my experience with him as I thought it would make the sport safer for both of us. Obviously the defense wasn't interested in this, so I didn't really get to express it...

Oh, and to clarify, I wasn't there when he died. I had climbed/rappelled with him 2 weeks prior.

That's all for now...

overlord

Poster Child

9904 posts added
since 25 Mar 2002
Post Posted: 12 Mar 2004 08:21 Reply with quote Back to top
thats stupid.

figure 8 is very unsafe as it is and because of "aussie" stylish rpaeel he couldnt control what hes device was doing. ahd how could the rope break the biner???? i you use the figure8 properly, the rope doesnt touch the biner at all. moreover if you just LOOK at the biner, it should be clear to you that the gate safety system is NOT intended to hold any serous stress. its just there to prevent the biner from opening when hittin a rock or becasue youre clumsy. thats exacly why you get about 4 page of instructions with a quickdraw.

US lawsystem is a farse. you can sue anybody becasue they didnt tell you not to do something stupid. like if you ran your car into a tree and sued the manufascturer for not posting "dont colide with trees or you might die" in the car manual.

sounds like darwin at work to me.

"

Oh theres lots more. I still climb with an 8, but it's rare, and when rapping, I'm VERY careful not to crossload the carabiner. More than 1 person has died due to this.

Regards:

Bill

Partner cracklover

Aug 5, 2009, 7:19 PM
Post #36 of 42 (1516 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cjon3s wrote:
Just a bit curious.. how exactly does the gate break..?

Look at the pdf link I posted.

GO

cjon3s

Aug 5, 2009, 9:43 PM
Post #37 of 42 (1500 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In short, the locking sleeve is not designed to withstand the amound of torque which can be generated by this means, so the nose of the biner punches through the locking sleeve, allowing the gate to open.

What I was pointing out regarding the Pirate 'biner was that the gate is more structural in it since it is designed to hold a force, so maybe it would handle this better?

sky7high

Aug 5, 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #38 of 42 (1495 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

While having fun on very long ziplines (300, 400 and 800m). All three locking carabiners we used to attach ourselves to the pulleys came unlocked. The funny thing is that all three of them were also upside down, so the gates actually unscrewed upwards. Hard to believe eh? but I saw it while it was happening.
I'm sure it was caused by vibration due to the huge steel cables, so it's not something that would happen in a climbing situation, but things like these make me put twistlock biners at masterpoints, ATC's and TR's.

Partner cracklover

Aug 6, 2009, 2:34 PM
Post #39 of 42 (1476 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cjon3s wrote:
In reply to:
In short, the locking sleeve is not designed to withstand the amound of torque which can be generated by this means, so the nose of the biner punches through the locking sleeve, allowing the gate to open.

What I was pointing out regarding the Pirate 'biner was that the gate is more structural in it since it is designed to hold a force, so maybe it would handle this better?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I just looked up this biner online, and it looks like any other locker to me. If there's something different about the locking sleeve, then it might hold up better, who knows.

Really, in applications where there's a high risk of this happening (for example, aussie rappelling with a fig-8) the best solution is to use a maillon rapide in place of a locker.

GO

dingus

Aug 6, 2009, 3:14 PM
Post #40 of 42 (1466 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

As cracky pointed out - its not a gate strength issue, its a sleeve strength issue, to withstand an OUTWARD force 0 the gate pusing outward against the sleeve with tremendous force.

Those sleeves simply aren't intended to withstand such force.

DMT

cjon3s

Aug 6, 2009, 5:44 PM
Post #41 of 42 (1438 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dingus] How Has Your Screwlock Carabiner Came Unscrewed? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

That's great. I'm not stupid. I realize it's a sleeve strength issue.

Cracklover, when the pirate was designed, they strengthened the sleeve to withstand both an inward and outward force. Normal 'biners withstand about 1 to 2 kn when the gate is forced in, which seems to be the case here, and is also backed up by the numbers from earlier posts. The pirate can withstand 6 kn in this configuration which is why I thought it may be better suited for this application.

I understand it's better to just not use an 8 and I don't. However, if you must, as seems to be the case in this military training or whatever, then why not use something that at least would have a chance of not breaking.

Partner cracklover

Aug 6, 2009, 5:53 PM
Post #42 of 42 (1436 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cjon3s wrote:
That's great. I'm not stupid. I realize it's a sleeve strength issue.

Cracklover, when the pirate was designed, they strengthened the sleeve to withstand both an inward and outward force. Normal 'biners withstand about 1 to 2 kn when the gate is forced in, which seems to be the case here, and is also backed up by the numbers from earlier posts. The pirate can withstand 6 kn in this configuration which is why I thought it may be better suited for this application.

Okay, that's cool. If you'd said so earlier, we would have know it earlier. Instead, all you talked about was gate strength. Gate strength is irrelevant to this failure mode.

GO

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : Gear Heads

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook