RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

jape

Dec 29, 2009, 3:28 PM
Post #1 of 6 (1293 views)
Shortcut

Chatt
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Looking to crag around Chattanooga and beyond (Obed, RRG). Know the routes, cliffs...

Sport/trad/boulder up to 5.12+/V7ish.

Have rack/ropes,pads, mostly weekends are best for me. Will mentor if yer a nub...

(This post was edited by jape on Jan 24, 2010, 6:05 PM)

sgtshearer

Apr 14, 2010, 1:38 AM
Post #2 of 6 (1126 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jape] Chatt [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Jape! I'm a noob, so your last sentence appeals. I have just posted looking for a partner, and I saw your post. I realize that you posted this last year, but am hoping that you are still willing to mentor somebody. Hope to hear back from you one way or the other. Thanks!

Lighterknot

Apr 16, 2010, 6:26 PM
Post #3 of 6 (1094 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sgtshearer] Chatt [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I live down in Augusta, GA but travel to TN and NC fairly often to climb. Looking to get out 24-25 Apr if either of you are interested.

tn_traddie

Apr 19, 2010, 7:55 PM
Post #4 of 6 (1065 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Lighterknot] Chatt [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I would love to go climbing this weekend if the weather will cooperate, but not looking good for the Eastern TN area at this point. I've not been climbing much for the last 3 or 4 years due to some physical issues, but am ready to get back out there on a regular basis. ! have a fair amount of experience ranging from leading moderate trad routes up to 5.9, mountaineering in the Sierra Nevadas & climbing Mt. Rainier. Really prefer trad/multi-pitch routes but I'd be glad to just go climbing. I'm in my late 40's, professionally trained in high angle rescue and have gear, rope, etc. I am willing to go to anywhere in East TN, North GA, or Western NC. I'd really like to go so let me know....

tn_traddie

Apr 21, 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #5 of 6 (1047 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tn_traddie] Chatt [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Weather is looking like crap for this weekend. Anyone off next Wed or Thurs and want to go?

sgtshearer

Apr 22, 2010, 1:50 AM
Post #6 of 6 (1042 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tn_traddie] Chatt [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey tn_traddie! Yeah, the weather doesn't look too good this weekend. I must say that I have just started and have zero experience outdoors. Also, I have yet to purchase a harness, rope or any other outdoor gear. I have no partner and am looking for one or more other people to help me learn this stuff. My schedule is pretty much limited to weekends, but I do go to the gym after work during the week. If you would be willing to work with my limited schedule and help me learn, I would be grateful. If it seems like a hassle, I completely understand. Have a great night!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook