Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Looking for bouldering partners :-) Areas Metro Accessible :-)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

tattooedclimber

Jul 5, 2010, 1:56 AM
Post #1 of 3 (2807 views)
Shortcut

Looking for bouldering partners :-) Areas Metro Accessible :-)  (North_America: United_States: Washington_D_C_)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

hi there... Im new to the area, just got into climbing recently and want to get into bouldering. I've heard of a few metro accessible places, but was looking to maybe meet up with some folks, make some new friends, and learn in the process.

teejay987

Nov 8, 2011, 4:51 PM
Post #2 of 3 (2208 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tattooedclimber] Looking for bouldering partners :-) Areas Metro Accessible :-) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, i am brand new to the area as well. I Visited Carderock last week and met some people who i ended up climbing with. There is a facebook website called Climb Maryland and it seems like anyone that climbs in the DC area is on that page. I will most likely be exploring new places to go climb but im not sure of how many are metro accessible, if you end up finding one or want to go climbing let me know.

TJ

dreday3000

Nov 8, 2011, 7:36 PM
Post #3 of 3 (2187 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tattooedclimber] Looking for bouldering partners :-) Areas Metro Accessible :-) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

There isn't metro accessible outdoor climbing in the DC area. Your best bet is to make friends in one of the local gyms. Both are metro friendly.

Earth Treks : https://www.earthtreksclimbing.com/rockville-climbing-center.html

SportRock: http://www.sportrock.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31&Itemid=6

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook