RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

ryuichibeatmachine

Feb 12, 2011, 1:48 AM
Post #1 of 5 (875 views)
Shortcut

Carpooling to and from Joshua Tree (BC-CALI-TX) in Feb-March
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Looking for friendly folks to join me for one or more legs of my month-long road trip, from Vancouver, BC to JTree to New Orleans to Austin and back to Vancouver. I'm driving a Subaru wagon, with a good audio system and a bike rack.
Looking to leave from Vancouver, BC on the morning of the 18th. Planning to spend about two weeks in southern California (most or all the time in Joshua Tree), from the 21st of Feb to the 2nd of March (approx).
Heading after this to New Orleans, LA for Mardi Gras and then from there to Austin, TX, again looking for ride sharers for all or part of the way. Must arrive in Austin by the evening of the 10th of March.
Leaving Austin on or about the 13th of March to get back to Vancouver, BC for the 17th.
Plenty of room for one or two more!
Eddie

(This post was edited by ryuichibeatmachine on Feb 15, 2011, 11:23 PM)

RolonRolon

Feb 13, 2011, 7:09 PM
Post #2 of 5 (841 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ryuichibeatmachine] Carpooling to and from Joshua Tree (BC-CALI-TX) in Feb-March [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey,

Saw you're post about you're road trip-- that's sweet! If you have any interest, I'm based in Davis which is a great jumping off point to climb anything in Northern Cali- and there is tons of amazing climbing up here. And I'm also planning on heading down to Jtree march ~5th.

So if you want to climb, Davis is right off I-5 and you are welcome to crash at my place and climb at Tahoe, Tuolomne, etc, etc, etc.

If that interests you at all, give me a call at 530-219-9140.
cheers,
Ricky

mooba

Feb 14, 2011, 5:43 PM
Post #3 of 5 (817 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ryuichibeatmachine] Carpooling to and from Joshua Tree (BC-CALI-TX) in Feb-March [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey sweet trip! I'm climbing around soca, I'm from Alberta until the 20th (fly out of LA at noon). 19th is my last da to climb so if you want to meet up in the LA area or within a couple hours of LA give me a shout. i'm partnerless from 18th - 19th not sure where i'm going.
So give me a text!

melba
s3to@hotmail.com

ryuichibeatmachine

Feb 15, 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #4 of 5 (784 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mooba] Carpooling to and from Joshua Tree (BC-CALI-TX) in Feb-March [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Melba, it's going to take me three days to get to JTree (four if I go climbing with Ricky on Sunday) so unfortunately our stays won't overlap.

ryuichibeatmachine

Feb 17, 2011, 6:43 AM
Post #5 of 5 (763 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Looks like I'll be getting into Hidden Valley some time on Sunday, so I'm looking for partners to climb moderate JTree crack routes (5.7's to low .10's) from Monday onwards. I'll be in a red Subaru Loyale wagon, with a red tent and an old purple road bike. Also looking to join a camp spot with a spare parking space.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook