Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4057 4058 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 4064 4065 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

lena_chita

Dec 1, 2013, 2:38 PM
Post #101501 of 105309 (3830 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
I haven't climbed since last Saturday. Feeling weird and antsy and all sorts of strange.

We went to see Catching Fire on Friday in a little movie theater in the middle of nowhere. Kids really enjoyed it, and, unexpectedly, so did I. MUCH better than the first Hunger Games movie. I wasn't expecting much, because i thought the first book was better than the first movie. But I think the reverse is true for the second book/movie combo. It was the first time in a very long time that I thought the movie was better than the book.
I'm going reel outside climbing tomorrow, supposed to be 60* and sunny, yah!

I told Brian if Jennifer Lawrence showed up on my door step and asked me to be her gay lover, I'd leave him in the dust.

No accounting for taste... I like some of her photos better than others. She is pretty, I'll give you that. But... no.

Sam Claflin, on the other hand... yes! I told Heffe that he is on my excused list.

Josh Hutcherson is cute but way too young. And Liam Hemsworth has very questionable taste (Miley Cyrus?!?!?!).

Partner camhead

Dec 1, 2013, 11:00 PM
Post #101502 of 105309 (3819 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:

Josh Hutcherson is cute but way too young. And Liam Hemsworth has very questionable taste (Miley Cyrus?!?!?!).

Leave Miley alooooone!

lena_chita

Dec 2, 2013, 12:05 AM
Post #101503 of 105309 (3809 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Leave Miley alooooone!

UGH! I need to scrub my eyes with soap. I was the one shrugging and saying "what the big f^cking deal? so she has poor taste and she is re-inventing Madonna for the 21st century, who cares what she wears or doesn't wear" about the whole Miley twerking disaster, but THAT GIF is seriously disgusting.

Partner camhead

Dec 2, 2013, 12:06 AM
Post #101504 of 105309 (3808 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Leave Miley alooooone!

UGH! I need to scrub my eyes with soap. I was the one shrugging and saying "what the big f^cking deal? so she has poor taste and she is re-inventing Madonna for the 21st century, who cares what she wears or doesn't wear" about the whole Miley twerking disaster, but THAT GIF is seriously disgusting.

It's a Thanksgiving Twurkey!

lena_chita

Dec 2, 2013, 12:40 AM
Post #101505 of 105309 (3798 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Leave Miley alooooone!

[image]http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr05/25/13/anigif_enhanced-buzz-26912-1385402793-20.gif[/image]

It's a Thanksgiving Twurkey!

Camhead is making not-funnies again!

curt

Dec 2, 2013, 1:24 AM
Post #101506 of 105309 (3791 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Leave Miley alooooone!

Hmmm, maybe camhead has been alone too long...

Curt

granite_grrl

Dec 2, 2013, 12:24 PM
Post #101507 of 105309 (3775 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
I haven't climbed since last Saturday. Feeling weird and antsy and all sorts of strange.

We went to see Catching Fire on Friday in a little movie theater in the middle of nowhere. Kids really enjoyed it, and, unexpectedly, so did I. MUCH better than the first Hunger Games movie. I wasn't expecting much, because i thought the first book was better than the first movie. But I think the reverse is true for the second book/movie combo. It was the first time in a very long time that I thought the movie was better than the book.

I enjoyed the second book the least out of the three. I was hoping to get out to watch Catching Fire in Theaters, but with all the travel I'll be doing through I don't know if I'll have time for things like movies.

granite_grrl

Dec 2, 2013, 12:39 PM
Post #101508 of 105309 (3770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Weke-end report.

Nathan came up to Owen Sound. We went to the company xmas party on Friday night, and left soon after the door prizes. Company xmas parties aren’t as fun when you’re not drunk, but last year I went a little too far in that direction. Key is to find something between sober and waking up with vomit in your hair apparently.

Saturday and Sunday we went drytooling. It’s been cold here the last couple of weeks so the rock was frozen together. Saturday, I sucked, still recovering from the cold I had last week. My strength was good, but had no endurance. Went and found some friends and hung out with them while Nathan was drilling a new route, they were TRing on a Beal Joker, which meant I landed on my butt/almost back when I hole ripped off on me.

Sunday we returned to get on Nathan’s new route. My back and hips were a little out of sorts, but it was more of a problem on the hike than with climbing. The new route was way harder than either of us thought, but I can almost do all the moves. It’ll be a good project.

climbingtrash

Dec 2, 2013, 3:41 PM
Post #101509 of 105309 (3754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Leave Miley alooooone!

That iz awesomely fucked up.

Partner macherry

Dec 2, 2013, 6:38 PM
Post #101510 of 105309 (3728 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

like a train wreck

can't look away

dr_feelgood

Dec 2, 2013, 8:42 PM
Post #101511 of 105309 (3714 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Creke weke report.

Rolled down sunday, found a bunch of snow. Got in at night and camped at creek pasture. Next morning, discovered that my partner had an issue with a person at a campsite next door, so we moved to Bridger Jack. Kind of a pain, but we got out to original meat that afternoon.

Some friend rolled in monday evening, and we went to supercarck the next morning, as greg wanted to hit generic and some other classics. We got on generic and then the parking lot filled, so we went to way rambo. Got the truck stuck by the cottonwood campgroundmudpit, and got winched out. Managed to get up one pitch that afternoon.

Returned wednesday with more people, and led blue sun and the fuzz. The fuzz was way fun. Did another few routes.

Took a rest day on thursday because the weather was shit and I was wrecked. By this point, the melting snow had greenhoused the canyons and we were stuck with consistent temps of 30-40 and no sun.

Friday the noobs wanted to go back to battle of the bulge, and I was still wrecked, so I went along and was lame. Hopped on think pink on TR, and should be able to do it next year. Did a few others, but mostly shivered and cuddled with the dogs.

Saturday went to technicolor and crushed the whale's back. Great route. Also had a temper tantrum because I hopped on something with a .75 ending and was cold and bitchy.

Came home sunday on account of not wanting to deal with more miserable greenhouse weather.

Did not see the 2xasiant.

lena_chita

Dec 2, 2013, 8:53 PM
Post #101512 of 105309 (3708 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Creke weke report.

Rolled down sunday, found a bunch of snow. Got in at night and camped at creek pasture. Next morning, discovered that my partner had an issue with a person at a campsite next door, so we moved to Bridger Jack. Kind of a pain, but we got out to original meat that afternoon.

Some friend rolled in monday evening, and we went to supercarck the next morning, as greg wanted to hit generic and some other classics. We got on generic and then the parking lot filled, so we went to way rambo. Got the truck stuck by the cottonwood campgroundmudpit, and got winched out. Managed to get up one pitch that afternoon.

Returned wednesday with more people, and led blue sun and the fuzz. The fuzz was way fun. Did another few routes.

Took a rest day on thursday because the weather was shit and I was wrecked. By this point, the melting snow had greenhoused the canyons and we were stuck with consistent temps of 30-40 and no sun.

Friday the noobs wanted to go back to battle of the bulge, and I was still wrecked, so I went along and was lame. Hopped on think pink on TR, and should be able to do it next year. Did a few others, but mostly shivered and cuddled with the dogs.

Saturday went to technicolor and crushed the whale's back. Great route. Also had a temper tantrum because I hopped on something with a .75 ending and was cold and bitchy.

Came home sunday on account of not wanting to deal with more miserable greenhouse weather.

Sounds miserable. And you didn't even see 2xasiant... pfff! Wasted gas money and vacation time! Tongue

tripperjm

Dec 2, 2013, 9:41 PM
Post #101513 of 105309 (3697 views)
Shortcut

Re: Gold Wall [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Three dayz ov perfect weather in Sonora... though I should have brought teh waterproofs on sat, I didn't relize we were going to run in to clamhed.

caughtinside

Dec 2, 2013, 10:59 PM
Post #101514 of 105309 (3673 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] Gold Wall [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
Three dayz ov perfect weather in Sonora... though I should have brought teh waterproofs on sat, I didn't relize we were going to run in to clamhed.

Got hosed down at the Gee Dub? I wonder who it was… Not Chris?

dr_feelgood

Dec 2, 2013, 11:56 PM
Post #101515 of 105309 (3664 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Creke weke report.

Sounds miserable. And you didn't even see 2xasiant... pfff! Wasted gas money and vacation time! Tongue

It was truly horrible. All sorts of nasty desert handcracks and no shitter in our campsite.

snoopy138

Dec 3, 2013, 12:28 AM
Post #101516 of 105309 (3654 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Gold Wall [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

camhed.

snoopy138

Dec 3, 2013, 12:32 AM
Post #101517 of 105309 (3652 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

teh whole Gee Dub got hosed down. In true kamhed style, we could hear teh beta & number spray coming up the trail, and it just continued for hours. He was even on a route (one of teh right-hand warmups), spraying betaz and shit about other routes at other crags.

caughtinside

Dec 3, 2013, 2:02 AM
Post #101518 of 105309 (3624 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Gold Wall [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

camhed.

Really? That is hilarious!

And I can't believe that bastard snuck out here without letting us know.

tripperjm

Dec 3, 2013, 2:24 AM
Post #101519 of 105309 (3613 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

looks up over my reading glasses and glares in teh general direction ov Oakland... Three tymes nau, ewe've stood me up. Onflashing teh Warm Up or knot, hard to kill or knot, next tyme it happens we're pau!!!1

Still, knot sure who this Chris is ewe speak ov. Teh posers I'm talking about were Bhey area sprayers.

So there we were... at a great crag, killer roots, nice and quiet... just teh way I likes it. And awl teh way from teh parking area we kin hear this crew yelling and arguing about weather sum root was a one two a or b... how sic this one three c is at teh jim... how great his gnu root was and generally just how bitchin he thought he was.... and this went on fer hours at volume 10.

Just made me wunt to punch teh clamhed and teh sawed oft little ruskie in teh mouth....

speaking ov witch... Well, we will get to that later.

So teh piece ov shit main sprayer was this meathed named Rances, we called him rancid though. Whut a piece ov werk... Apairently he sets in a jim and has just got a drill, going to show us awl how it's dun and iz going two make his mark on teh climbing werld. Won ov teh best parts wus when he wus telling, Well, everywon at teh crag how old school he wus. Nau how old school kin ewe really be, when yore in yore early 20's and still running a bunch ov baby fat? Dude wus a complete idiot. He mentioned that Echo wus the best sport crag anywhere and the rock wus teh same type as in ORG.... There wus a bunch more, but ewe gets teh idea, sides, I think I just threw up in my mouth just thinking about whut a fool this little puke wus.

And it just got better...

We had been there for hours and sum ov teh sprayer's buddies, a guy named wes or west and his girl Gabby walked up and I guess we were in there spot, so they just unpacked awl there shitz on top ov ours. at won poynt C-ya asked them if they cood stop stepping on her lunch... A little later teh wes dude saw we had a stick clip and gave me shitz about it. Huh???? And then a little while later after we moved down the crag to get away from it awl, teh hobag Gabby who was stepping on C-ya lunch went on this rant about teh A team, people you know and like and that are invited. Teh B team, people you don't really hate but they are not invited. and teh C team, fase painted whores that you don't know, probibly don't like and are definately not invited...

I guess we were teh C team.... fase painted whores. Still knot quite sure whut it awl meant and ov course awl ov this was at volume 10.

Kids these dayz...

Oh I almost fergot that same day another idiot, Jerry Dundril sum photog I guess, had this dog with him that when anybody would walk up wood get awl razor backed and threaten to bite you. At won poynt C-ya was hosing me on a clip and I looked down and this same dog was fighting C-ya for teh rope. Nau I hadn't said a werd awl day and had advised C-ya and snoppy to due teh same... but I wus getting fed up. I had my headphone on so I might have been loud when I yelled sumthing like 'Get yore fuking dog oft teh rope'. And when I got down, his dog was threatening another climber who had just walked up and I mentioned to him sumthin about teaching his dog sum crag manners but he didn't seem to get it.

Still, We were the first won in and last won owt on awl three dayz. Did a bunch oft bitchin roots and saw a couple ov old friend Don and Terry, who were actually locals and had put up a bunch ov the roots. And then when we saw Don again on sunday brought me a really gud hand drawn topo ov the crag.... When I mentioned that I had met sum ov the other locals on sat, he laughed and told us they were johnnie cum latelys Bhey area sprayers and knot really locals... and that he wood take care oft it for me.

Awl in awl an awesume road trip.

snoopy138

Dec 3, 2013, 3:12 AM
Post #101520 of 105309 (3598 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

camhed.

Really? That is hilarious!

And I can't believe that bastard snuck out here without letting us know.

It was more annoying than hilarious, really.

who is chris?

snoopy138

Dec 3, 2013, 3:13 AM
Post #101521 of 105309 (3596 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] Gold Wall [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

looks up over my reading glasses and glares in teh general direction ov Oakland... Three tymes nau, ewe've stood me up. Onflashing teh Warm Up or knot, hard to kill or knot, next tyme it happens we're pau!!!1

Still, knot sure who this Chris is ewe speak ov. Teh posers I'm talking about were Bhey area sprayers.

So there we were... at a great crag, killer roots, nice and quiet... just teh way I likes it. And awl teh way from teh parking area we kin hear this crew yelling and arguing about weather sum root was a one two a or b... how sic this one three c is at teh jim... how great his gnu root was and generally just how bitchin he thought he was.... and this went on fer hours at volume 10.

Just made me wunt to punch teh clamhed and teh sawed oft little ruskie in teh mouth....

So teh piece ov shit main sprayer was this meathed named Rances, we called him rancid though. Whut a piece ov werk... Apairently he sets in a jim and has just got a drill, going to show us awl how it's dun and iz going two make his mark on teh climbing werld. Won ov teh best parts wus when he wus telling, Well, everywon at teh crag how old school he wus. Nau how old school kin ewe really be, when yore in yore early 20's and still running a bunch ov baby fat? Dude wus a complete idiot. He mentioned that Echo wus the best sport crag anywhere and the rock wus teh same type as in ORG.... There wus a bunch more, but ewe gets teh idea, sides, I think I just threw up in my mouth just thinking about whut a fool this little puke wus.

We had been there for hours and sum ov teh sprayer's buddies, a guy named wes or west and his girl Gabby walked up and I guess we were in there spot, so they just unpacked awl there shitz on top ov ours. at won poynt C-ya asked them if they cood stop stepping on her lunch... A little later teh wes dude saw we had a stick clip and gave me shitz about it. Huh???? And then a little while later after we moved down the crag to get away from it awl, teh hobag Gabby who was stepping on C-ya lunch went on this rant about teh A team, people you know and like and that are invited. Teh B team, people you don't really hate but they are not invited. and teh C team, fase painted whores that you don't know, probibly don't like and are definately not invited...

I guess we were teh C team.... fase painted whores. Still knot quite sure whut it awl meant and ov course awl ov this was at volume 10.

Kids these dayz...

Oh I almost fergot that same day another idiot, Jerry Dundril sum photog I guess, had this dog with him that when anybody would walk up wood get awl razor backed and threaten to bite you. At won poynt C-ya was hosing me on a clip and I looked down and this same dog was fighting C-ya for teh rope. Nau I hadn't said a werd awl day and had advised C-ya and snoppy to due teh same... but I wus getting fed up. I had my headphone on so I might have been loud when I yelled sumthing like 'Get yore fuking dog oft teh rope'. And when I got down, his dog was threatening another climber who had just walked up and I mentioned to him sumthin about teaching his dog sum crag manners but he didn't seem to get it.

Still, We were the first won in and last won owt on awl three dayz. Did a bunch oft bitchin roots and saw a couple ov old friend Don and Terry, who were actually locals and had put up a bunch ov the roots. And then when we saw Don again on sunday brought me a really gud hand drawn topo ov the crag.... When I mentioned that I had met sum ov the other locals on sat, he laughed and told us they were johnnie cum latelys Bhey area sprayers and knot really locals... and that he wood take care oft it for me.

apparently jim rowtsetter is a big status position up their in teh bhey area.

caughtinside

Dec 3, 2013, 5:27 AM
Post #101522 of 105309 (3575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sigh.

I know Rances.

Yes, a massive sprayer.

What you experienced is not atypical up there which is why I embargoezed the place on weekends years ago.

I also know Jerry. That's surprising he has a bad crag dog though.

caughtinside

Dec 3, 2013, 5:28 AM
Post #101523 of 105309 (3573 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

Kids these dayz...

apparently jim rowtsetter is a big status position up their in teh bhey area.

Yeah, I think there are like 7 guys who think that.

caughtinside

Dec 3, 2013, 5:37 AM
Post #101524 of 105309 (3569 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

http://vimeo.com/m/35733585

Is this the other guy?

caughtinside

Dec 3, 2013, 5:49 AM
Post #101525 of 105309 (3562 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh yes, the Legend got banzed from the taco... Twice!

http://www.supertopo.com/...1829/Goodbye-JGHedge

First page Previous page 1 ... 4057 4058 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 4064 4065 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook