Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 4070 4071 4072 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Partner camhead

Dec 20, 2013, 9:31 PM
Post #101676 of 105309 (5227 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Happy birthday klown and.... Well, gud luck with that other thing.

THanks.

Is it warm in here? Having trouble breathing.

Yea, breathing iz gunna be kinda hard when teh GF has her hand wrapped around yore sack and her fingernails dug in to teh quick while she tries to castrate ewe.

Course, ewe might think that wonce she has yore balls safely in her purse, ewe might be able to catch yore breath. Sadly this will knot be teh case....

Teh choke collar she will make ewe wear will be way to small and she will be tugging on it constantly until ewe are completely emasculated.

I think some of your verb tense is incorrect. Consider using the present tense to accurately describe events that are currently occurring.

Methinks someone is drowning in freshman bluebooks right now.

Partner camhead

Dec 20, 2013, 9:35 PM
Post #101677 of 105309 (5225 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Holiday boring report: going down to Savannah to hang with the sistahs for the holidays. Need to give climbing a rest after encountering some splitter conditions on my fingertip. That is awl.

dr_feelgood

Dec 21, 2013, 6:17 PM
Post #101678 of 105309 (5193 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Went skiing today, and abandoned the monkeys to Hyalite. The avalanche conditions were fucking terrifying in Hyalite, and the local ski area got 26" of powder over night.
I made the right decision.

skiing is never the wrong decision

With 26" of pow skiing is most definitely teh rong decision.

Stay in the desert flatlander. Skizering in 26" of pow is most definitely the rite decision.

Snow boarding in 26" of pow iz teh rite decishun Donny. Two planking teh deep stuff is wut us skiiers did before we knew any BETter. Yew don't know mah Historiez!!

disagree, snowboarding is for those who can't ski.

enough said

I only ski when there's less than 8" of fresh.

I like teh skis fore bumps and corduroy groomers. I will admit that teh boarders ruin bump runs fore skiers.

boarders ruin everything for skiers. nothing like a newb sideslipping a whole run. if you can't point it downhill go home.

on a side note, i did board for a couple of years,

sighs Yea, yore probibly rite.... rookies snowplowing back and forth down entire runs is so much less obnoxious. rolls i's

i've skied with really good boarders who can point and ride. nice to watch, but the ones that groom the hill all the way down......for fuck sakes!!!

Look, I get it that ewe are a stuck in teh 80's ski bitch. That ewe tried boreding a few tymes but were unwilling to step owt ov yore cumfort zone long enough to actually get gud at it... or maybe ewe just thought yore ass looked better in tight ski pants than a pair ov baggies?

Still, maybes before ewe try to tell guys that are actually gud at both skiing and riding... ewe put teh tyme in and get gud at riding in teh deep before ewe tell us awl about it?

The ski pants make my ass look good. And that's what matters.

lena_chita

Dec 23, 2013, 3:20 AM
Post #101679 of 105309 (5170 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Went skiing today, and abandoned the monkeys to Hyalite. The avalanche conditions were fucking terrifying in Hyalite, and the local ski area got 26" of powder over night.

Stay in the desert flatlander. Skizering in 26" of pow is most definitely the rite decision.

Snow boarding in 26" of pow iz teh rite decishun Donny. Two planking teh deep stuff is wut us skiiers did before we knew any BETter. Yew don't know mah Historiez!!

enough said

I like teh skis fore bumps and corduroy groomers. I will admit that teh boarders ruin bump runs fore skiers.

boarders ruin everything for skiers. nothing like a newb sideslipping a whole run. if you can't point it downhill go home.

sighs Yea, yore probibly rite.... rookies snowplowing back and forth down entire runs is so much less obnoxious. rolls i's

i've skied with really good boarders who can point and ride. nice to watch, but the ones that groom the hill all the way down......for fuck sakes!!!

Look, I get it that ewe are a stuck in teh 80's ski bitch. That ewe tried boreding a few tymes but were unwilling to step owt ov yore cumfort zone long enough to actually get gud at it... or maybe ewe just thought yore ass looked better in tight ski pants than a pair ov baggies?

Still, maybes before ewe try to tell guys that are actually gud at both skiing and riding... ewe put teh tyme in and get gud at riding in teh deep before ewe tell us awl about it?

Who is the judge of how good your ass looks in the ski pants? I question their good judgement!

tripperjm

Dec 23, 2013, 4:02 PM
Post #101680 of 105309 (5144 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Happy birthday klown and.... Well, gud luck with that other thing.

THanks.

Is it warm in here? Having trouble breathing.

Yea, breathing iz gunna be kinda hard when teh GF has her hand wrapped around yore sack and her fingernails dug in to teh quick while she tries to castrate ewe.

Course, ewe might think that wonce she has yore balls safely in her purse, ewe might be able to catch yore breath. Sadly this will knot be teh case....

Teh choke collar she will make ewe wear will be way to small and she will be tugging on it constantly until ewe are completely emasculated.

I think some of your verb tense is incorrect. Consider using the present tense to accurately describe events that are currently occurring.

I seaz yore poynt....

Still, nobody likes a grammar nazi.

tripperjm

Dec 23, 2013, 4:04 PM
Post #101681 of 105309 (5144 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Well, as it turns owt, we'll be in teh desert (josh) this weekend...

On sat we're going to Big Tony's gnu secret sport area. Ewe won't be able to talk about it or check oft teh roots anywhere and it's an hour hike in but ewe are welcum to join us ifs ewe like. I will be stopping at Nomads at about 8 in teh morning to pick up C-ya and wood be happy to give ewe a ride if ewe wunt.

Knot sure where we will go on sunday.... maybe join ewe and snoppy in teh park or head oft to NJC or maybe head to teh hole.... probibly decide at dinner sat night.

let me know if ewe wunts to go...

oh and if yore bo wunts to climb tell teh knucklehed to bring a harness cuz I dun't has an extra won.

Harness will be flying with us. Check gruppe for the rest.

Hummm...

Still kan't get grupe on my infected laptop... thought I wus keeping up on my iyuppy but aparently I wasn't paying enough attention. Didn't notice yore arrival time halfway down teh page, until I put on my reading glasses and rered.

Oh well, so much fer gud intentions.

come join us at teh whey uv life on sunday.

heh....

tripperjm

Dec 23, 2013, 4:13 PM
Post #101682 of 105309 (5140 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

enough said

Wow, Jack can pwn people via both climbing and snowsports lingo! {/cdb}

I iz yore professional pwn broker...

Course, just fer teh record, I generally likes teh old lady. and I wus happy, just snuzzeing in my easy chair in teh back ov teh room, but that damn woman just kept kicking my chair until she finally poked me with those !!!!!!. and I du gets kinda grumpy when teh flies get two yappy.

Partner macherry

Dec 23, 2013, 4:15 PM
Post #101683 of 105309 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

enough said

Course, just fer teh record, I generally likes teh old lady. and I wus happy, just snuzzeing in my easy chair in teh back ov teh room, but that damn woman just kept kicking my chair until she finally poked me with those !!!!!!. and I du gets kinda grumpy when teh flies get two yappy.

don't get too comfortable

tripperjm

Dec 23, 2013, 4:20 PM
Post #101684 of 105309 (5134 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

enough said

thinking to self 2 minutes, really?

Are ewe stalking me?

tripperjm

Dec 23, 2013, 4:25 PM
Post #101685 of 105309 (5132 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

enough said

Well it's tru, I'm more ov an ass, man. Still I'm gunna has to take yore werd on that won.... knot really into stairing at mens asses.

tripperjm

Dec 23, 2013, 4:43 PM
Post #101686 of 105309 (5119 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, we went up to teh gnu crag. Kinda a long, grulling approch but teh climbing was steller. Long roots on super fresh rock. I was so impressed that I left my pretty gnu 70 meter rope there so I dun't has to hump it back up. I wood have gone back up there on sunday, cept I cood barely walk teh next day.

Climbed with Lena, Jeff and snoppy in teh park on sunday, kinda cold in teh shade but we had fun. Ate pizza afterwards, while we waited fer snoppy to sort owt sum car problems.

snoopy138

Dec 23, 2013, 5:09 PM
Post #101687 of 105309 (5111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
Well, we went up to teh gnu crag. Kinda a long, grulling approch but teh climbing was steller. Long roots on super fresh rock. I was so impressed that I left my pretty gnu 70 meter rope there so I dun't has to hump it back up. I wood have gone back up there on sunday, cept I cood barely walk teh next day.

Climbed with Lena, Jeff and snoppy in teh park on sunday, kinda cold in teh shade but we had fun. Ate pizza afterwards, while we waited fer snoppy to sort owt sum car problems.

Jtree report. Got to nomads just after 9, jack had already headed into the park. parked the car, grabbed lena & jeff, and packed everything into my car. went to start the car ... and the ignition was locked. wouldn't turn at all. steering column seemed locked also, so figured maybe it was that ... but would sort it out when we got back from climbing.

started on the Physical Graffiti ... that is a cool rowt, or at least I thought it was. some of the more reach-challenged folks perhaps did not agree. but for josh, definitely a 4-star rowt. while everybody was TRing the rowt, I went up teh mushroom carck and got jak to follow me ... shockingly, nobody else seemed overly interested in a grainy josh flared hand carck to offwidth. I scraped myself up a bit, showered jak with ball bearings, and zent.

next was the way of life. between physical graffiti and teh way uv life, Lena wasn't a huge fan of my traversing rowt choices. did not zend, my fat ass hung all over it. I think I need to spend enough time there to take a draw hang run and a redpoint run at some point.

walked from there over to teh big moe. the bolt anchor is back, swete. also, all agreed that it was a grate rowt. did some of the easy bouldering around there, called it a day. No C&J, oh well.

Back into town, jak tried the car, couldn't get it to work. Was going to have it towed via AAA to a lot, and have steph come out with my newer key, since that was jak's diagnosis. the tow truck guy did the same jiggling of the steering wheel, brake, and key and got it to turn on. swete! At that point, there was no way I was turning my car off until I got home, so I hopped in, parked in front of pie for the people with the car running, said bye real quick, and drove home. had a slight need to take a piss, but it never got worse, and I had a nalgene in the car if necessary. seems like the right move, because when I got home I parked with the wheels straight, the steering column not locked up, and the key wouldn't turn at all. with my other key (nearly unused), ignition turns just fine. hate to admit it, but jak seems to have been right.

Partner macherry

Dec 23, 2013, 5:14 PM
Post #101688 of 105309 (5105 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
epoch wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

enough said

thinking to self 2 minutes, really?

Are ewe stalking me?

dont flatter yourself. i'm just bored at work.

timing is everything

caughtinside

Dec 23, 2013, 6:17 PM
Post #101689 of 105309 (5092 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

Jtree report. Got to nomads just after 9, jack had already headed into the park. parked the car, grabbed lena & jeff, and packed everything into my car. went to start the car ... and the ignition was locked. wouldn't turn at all. steering column seemed locked also, so figured maybe it was that ... but would sort it out when we got back from climbing.

started on the Physical Graffiti ... that is a cool rowt, or at least I thought it was. some of the more reach-challenged folks perhaps did not agree. but for josh, definitely a 4-star rowt. while everybody was TRing the rowt, I went up teh mushroom carck and got jak to follow me ... shockingly, nobody else seemed overly interested in a grainy josh flared hand carck to offwidth. I scraped myself up a bit, showered jak with ball bearings, and zent.

next was the way of life. between physical graffiti and teh way uv life, Lena wasn't a huge fan of my traversing rowt choices. did not zend, my fat ass hung all over it. I think I need to spend enough time there to take a draw hang run and a redpoint run at some point.

walked from there over to teh big moe. the bolt anchor is back, swete. also, all agreed that it was a grate rowt. did some of the easy bouldering around there, called it a day. No C&J, oh well.

Back into town, jak tried the car, couldn't get it to work. Was going to have it towed via AAA to a lot, and have steph come out with my newer key, since that was jak's diagnosis. the tow truck guy did the same jiggling of the steering wheel, brake, and key and got it to turn on. swete! At that point, there was no way I was turning my car off until I got home, so I hopped in, parked in front of pie for the people with the car running, said bye real quick, and drove home. had a slight need to take a piss, but it never got worse, and I had a nalgene in the car if necessary. seems like the right move, because when I got home I parked with the wheels straight, the steering column not locked up, and the key wouldn't turn at all. with my other key (nearly unused), ignition turns just fine. hate to admit it, but jak seems to have been right.

Good times. Physical Graffiti is one of the better routes in josh, and certainly a good call on a cold day. Way of Life is a sprint, I think having the draws up would be a key to sending that thing. I opted to pass on the Mushroom Crack. If you want more heinous grain over there, check out Master and Servant.

I have to deal with the locked up steering wheel thing all the time because I park on a hill. Usually cranking hard on the wheel and stomping the brake does the trick. Never heard of the key thing, that is weird.

caughtinside

Dec 23, 2013, 6:18 PM
Post #101690 of 105309 (5091 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Got the day off but I'm on call for the works.

Going to head to the beach with the dogs to surf. good times.

snoopy138

Dec 23, 2013, 7:53 PM
Post #101691 of 105309 (5079 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

Good times. Physical Graffiti is one of the better routes in josh, and certainly a good call on a cold day. Way of Life is a sprint, I think having the draws up would be a key to sending that thing. I opted to pass on the Mushroom Crack. If you want more heinous grain over there, check out Master and Servant.

I have to deal with the locked up steering wheel thing all the time because I park on a hill. Usually cranking hard on the wheel and stomping the brake does the trick. Never heard of the key thing, that is weird.

Mushroom Crack is better than it looks, it's mostly pretty good hand jams until the top section. The upper part is just a hard move to get into the offwidth off the ledge, then it's pretty casual.

I probibly won't check out Master & Servant. Decomposing 11+? I'll pass.

Apparently with toyotas the keys get worn, and the ignition lock fails to recognize them. Was gnu to me, but jak said it's happened a few times to him.

Partner camhead

Dec 23, 2013, 8:47 PM
Post #101692 of 105309 (5070 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

Yeah, won of my keys is more worn down than the other; sometimes I have to do the jiggly stompy thang. Still, it has never hosed me as bad as snoppy.

Partner camhead

Dec 23, 2013, 8:51 PM
Post #101693 of 105309 (5067 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Winding up the trip to Gawjuh. My sisters are drinking me under the table. Had a great time the other night sitting in on a jazz gig with the mando, got free dinner and drinks all night, it was sweet! And, it looks like I'm returning to Fayettenam for like five days of sunny and 40s weather. Best Christmas present evar.

lena_chita

Dec 24, 2013, 2:10 AM
Post #101694 of 105309 (5050 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I'll have to defer to Josh connoisseurs about Physical Grafitti. I thought it was reachy crumbly crap. I really appreciated Jacks beta about how I should pick a spot where I want to put my foot, and then wiggle the toe and grind things down until they aren't crumbling anymore, and then put my foot there. It is good to know, for sure. But, I mean, if I want to make new footholds for myself on every step, I'll just go ice climbing.

Way of life wasn't my way, either. The first 3 bolts were fun though... But Big Moe was super-fun, and the first route of the day that wasn't all crumbly. I am learning to really appreciate the rock that is not crumbling.

Found a bunch of really solid rock while bouldering today. Played around on Caveman, but only sent the V3 finish. Then played around on Pigpen -- OMG, what a fun problem! Didn't do the whole thing, but the finish crack was fun. Then we went back to Gunsmoke, and tried the High Noon. It was fun, too, but the topout is scary and we didn't do it.

Met a really nice guy there, and stuck together for the rest of the day. Tried Streetcar Named Desire, and the Chube. Got sick and tired of scary topouts, did some fun no-star V0-V2s around the same area, then went back to Gunsmoke and killed ourselves doing laps. Then the guy said he lived just outside the park, and invited us over for dinner, but at that point Heffe was completely tapped out and his introvert bubble shrunk to nothing. So we had to decline, bummer.

Tomorrow is the last day for Heffe. And my fingers better recover before Banz shows up.

That's awl.

lena_chita

Dec 24, 2013, 2:14 AM
Post #101695 of 105309 (5044 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh, and spupe was super-nice to us all day, despite having to worry about his non-starting car all day. I owe him a wedding present, or something.

Jack was nice, too, and climbed Way of Life twice, to finish and to clean it, after I bailed on it. But I don't know what I owe him. If I offer a wedding present, he might change his mind about being nice to me, and kill me?

tripperjm

Dec 24, 2013, 4:52 PM
Post #101696 of 105309 (5013 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

Yeah, won of my keys is more worn down than the other; sometimes I have to do the jiggly stompy thang. Still, it has never hosed me as bad as snoppy.

Knot to worry....

Sum day it will hose ewe, probibly when ewe are owt on sum dirt road in teh middle ov knowwhere.

shrugs much like teh fly in teh eye and teh lespaul, ewe get what ewe deserve.

tripperjm

Dec 24, 2013, 5:05 PM
Post #101697 of 105309 (5009 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
Oh, and spupe was super-nice to us all day, despite having to worry about his non-starting car all day. I owe him a wedding present, or something.

Jack was nice, too, and climbed Way of Life twice, to finish and to clean it, after I bailed on it. But I don't know what I owe him. If I offer a wedding present, he might change his mind about being nice to me, and kill me?

It wus snoppy's show, I wus happy to tag along and clean up any messes to help ewe have an enjoyable trip.... ewe owe me knowthing.

shakes hed and sighs... and whut makes ewe think I will ever, ever reweed?

snoopy138

Dec 24, 2013, 5:51 PM
Post #101698 of 105309 (4996 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

CI, there are now TWO! (2!) mentions of DTSA rowtz in this thread.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...rum.cgi?post=2640297

snoopy138

Dec 24, 2013, 6:03 PM
Post #101699 of 105309 (4995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:

I actually forgot about teh car until we were over by Big Moe. No need to worry about it when I can't do anything.

And I got to climb fun rowts, including the mega-classic Mushroom Carck, so you don't owe me anything.

caughtinside

Dec 24, 2013, 7:30 PM
Post #101700 of 105309 (4978 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
CI, there are now TWO! (2!) mentions of DTSA rowtz in this thread.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...rum.cgi?post=2640297

Ha ha!! This is great!! Two on the list!

Table rock probably is the worst rock most people will ever climb.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 4070 4071 4072 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook