RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

renobdarb

Mar 10, 2003, 4:51 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1130 views)
Shortcut

Anyone been to or live in Twin Falls?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Greetings, all... i'm thinking about moving to Twin Falls, ID, and was wondering if anyone can tell me their honest opinion about the town... i've done my climbing research and found it's pretty accessable to a lot of great stuff, but i'm looking for some beta about what kind of place it is for a 20-something dude to live in... info about town atmosphere, watering holes or hot climbing babes would be appreciated... thanks a million, -b

rckfreek

Mar 10, 2003, 5:42 AM
Post #2 of 3 (1130 views)
Shortcut

Anyone been to or live in Twin Falls? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey there renobdarb, glad to hear that you will be joining us in this wonderful state we call Idaho. I don't live in Twin (i live up in Boise) but have been there many times. From twin you will be within i beleive an hr drive from "The City" (aka. The City of Rocks) which is a super steller place to climb, (sport, TR, or Trad - lots of great trad) (best guides - "the city of rocks" by mike forkash, or "City of Rocks Idaho" by Dave Bingham)

The town of Twin is rather nice. I havn't spent tons of time there but accesable to lots of things. Watering holes arn't a prob with a good size canyon almost in town, not so sure how good the fishing is, but there are other areas for that.

And as for the hot climbing babes, i have seen a share of them up in boise but as for Twin i am not sure.

If you have any other questions please feel free to pm me!!

Climb Hard

- Rock Freek -

bolder

Mar 10, 2003, 4:42 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1130 views)
Shortcut

Anyone been to or live in Twin Falls? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

When I visited Twin Falls about four years ago to climb at Dierkes, I found it to be one of the most unpleasant places that I have ever been. All of the people were rude and the climbing sucked. We left the place after about four hours.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook