Forums: Community: Campground:
The longest thread! *we can do it!*
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 76 Next page Last page  View All

josephine

Apr 30, 2003, 5:35 AM
Post #401 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Re: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
8) Kool shades on!
I like the sound of baby bunny or Yah "Baby" it sounds better.
Ok ok I got it Honey bunny naa Well have to work on that one...
Get some good pics... I would love to see ur climbing areas
My oldest son is ur age.
So have a good climb seya

Cass where u at

Ok,then you can call me that way! :lol: :D
Ok,i'll try to get some good pics. :D
You too!

josephine

Apr 30, 2003, 5:37 AM
Post #402 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
this is getting even longer.... we are slowly getting there... and i agree, baby bunny DOES sound better... although the pink is a leeeeetttlle bright for me. it is scarring the back of my eyes. :D

you don't like [pink]pink[/pink]? :(
[pink]pink pink pink[/pink] is the color! :D

josephine

Apr 30, 2003, 5:39 AM
Post #403 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO this is the 400th post!!!! yeah, im so cool, none of you cant touch me.... i said who wants to f___ touch me!!!! sorry about that, i just watched the sout park movie... lol :o

who wants to touch you? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Nope,not me! :lol:

brianthew

Apr 30, 2003, 5:39 AM
Post #404 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

"Adults are EVIL to children. God is a word masturbation. A fart has more "substance" than a human emitted word. Word and god are unnatural, counterfeit, fictitious and do not exist in Nature's realm. Cubeless WORD - is an evil 'adult scam' against children and is destroying humanity. Schools are evil institutions - staffed by religious cowards who fear Time Cube debate. TimeCube proves god is evil. TimeCube debunks evil bible. Burn bible to save humanity. You're a TimeCube traveler, but you are educated stupid. Your Character is cornered, 4-corner head, 1-corner face, 4-corner life metamorphosis. Family is a 4-corner rotation, mother, father, son, daughter. Life rotation debunks Trinity. Academic cubelessness is evil. Schools are actually churches. Education is but mind control, no whips or shackles required. Education 'plunders' Nature. Prequisite to comprehending Nature's Harmonic TimeCube is tearing & burning the bible to purge your mind of its lies. For true freedom, burn bible to contradict academic gods. Academia & religion are one. Teachers & believers are one. Word educator is "your god". Educators teach fake beliefs. God is an academic deception. God is like hate for children. God is but a killer of children. Bible causes an armageddon. I am wiser than a word god. Adult word god is but an evil scam that crucifies children. Bring forth your god - and I will chase him off the Earth. Humans glorify word as god. In the beginning - was word. Word is counterfeit and evil. Evil word became your god. 4-corner Truth - is ineffable. Educators teach stupidity & evil. You learned both well. You are evil word worshiper. Humans are 1-corner beings (1-corner face 4-corner head) who rotate 4-corner lifetimes: baby, child, parent, g-parent. Time Cube debunks god lies. Evil people deny Time Cube. Educators are flat-out liars. Evil media hides Time Cube. -1 x -1=+1 is stupid and evil. Word worship equates to evil. Bible induces a barren Earth. Evil 1 day Biblekills children. I have found 3 more 24 hour days on Earth that educators refuse to let you know about. Brainwashed & indoctrinated, you were educated stupid and evil. A pity about your mind. Time Cube = Highest Order. Time Cube = 'godless Truth'. Time Cube damns academia by rotating 4-corners of life. The 'only subject' on Earth banned from debate by evil and stupid educators is that of Nature's Harmonic Time Cube ineffable Truth. Any educator who allows Time Cube debate will most likely be fired or killed by religious zealot brethren who staff and control all academic schools. Name 1 Time Cube debating school on all of the Earth. Educators are evil hirelings. Mother&baby are same age. No mother until baby born. Your ancestory limit is 16 ... your 16 great-grandparents. Divide past,present,future by 4. Rotate 4-corner scribes to create 4 squared circles. Education is 1 stupid corner. 4 is the supreme number of the universe. There is no 1 in 4-corner metamorphosis. Educators are evil people - for they teach cubelessness. All word is 'fictitious evil' - not a substance nor a deed. Life is based upon a perfect math or your arm would be too short to wipe your butt. Humans are fictitious word worshipers & math stupid. Human exist as personified 4-corner pyramid but with only a 1-corner perspective during a 4-corner rotation, or 4- stage metamorphosis. Truth squares Life Circle and Cubes Earth sphere. Life rotates via 4-corners. Mensa is Truth ignorant. Adults evolve from child, for adults are never born. Word worship is evil scam. God desecrates childhood. You were educated stupid about 4-season Life Cube. 4-corners are simultaneous, there is no 1, 2, or 3-corner. 4 is both macro and micro. God can't occupy 4-corners. Time Cube disproves God. God is an evil adult "word scam" against children that justifies adult plunder of all natural resources on Earth. Educators are evil bastards. You have a 4-corner head - with only a 1-corner face. You are 1/4 of the person you were taught to think you are. Academic and religious teachings equate mental retardation - as a 2x4x4 Cube creation principle reduced to a 1/4 (corner). You are educated retarded, too stupid for Time Cube. 'Takes village to raise child'. Educators are evil people; words corrupt principles, 'takes child out of family'& 'takes village out of child' - 'empowerment of self-evil'. There is no God in 2 x 4x4 femininity and masculinity 2 sex Cube hemispheres, as life is a 2-Cube crap-game. All words equal not 1 deed. Try words to stop tornado. Truth of Cube is ineffable. Nature outlaws word gods. Cubeless word is adult evil. Word enslaves the children. You were educated 'stupid' by evil religious teachers, and can't know Time Cube. 'Cube Spirit' is Almighty. Educators are too damn stupid to know 4/16 Cube. There is no Cubic teacher. Educators are the primary cause of evil mathematics. God is but a single corner face on a 4-corner head. Fire Religious Teachers too stupid for 4/16 Life. You're 1-corner educated and cannot comprehend 4/16 corner rotating Life. You were taught stupidity.
Time Cube exposes evil. Cubelessness is an Evil. Educators are teaching you Evil Cubelessness. Educators cannot allow Time Cube to be known. Academia is '1 corner'. Religion but '1 corner'. 1 self is only '1 corner'. Family has '4-corners' and 4/16 cube rotation. God is a '1 corner' evil. Self-god is 1 cornerism adult scam upon child. Teach 3 equators for a 4 quadrant hemisphere which rotates to a 4/16 principle life creativity as in Family Life Cube. "

triptothesun

Apr 30, 2003, 5:40 AM
Post #405 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

:D

josephine

Apr 30, 2003, 5:46 AM
Post #406 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
:D

heyyyyyyyyyy where were you?
Welcome back! :D

brianthew

Apr 30, 2003, 5:46 AM
Post #407 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I have requested that the UCS, orUnion of Concerned Scientists, act to evaluate Nature's Harmonic Time Cube Principle of Creation - for the welfare of children, nature and the future of all humanity. The dumb, stupid and evil bastards have ignored their obligation to their humanity fellowship to research Time Cube, and deserve to be spit upon publicly. It is their moral duty to test Time Cube, and a curse of evil if they ignore the greatest discovery of humanity. I have offered $10,000.00 to the evil bastards if they disprove Time Cube. They can't disprove it, so they hide like yellow-belly bastards they are. There is no human entity, just human Cubics - as in 4 different people in a 4 corner stage metamorphic rotation - never more than 1 corner at same time. Cubeless education - is a deadly evil. Cubeless educators are evil bastards. Humans are dumb, educated stupid, and evil. They don't want to know Nature's Cubic Order of Creation. Man invented word, and calls it god. "The Word World", imposed by the academic institutions, is synonymous with the Matrix's induced "Dream World". Both are most efficient mind enslavers, and humans know not their difference from "The Cubic World", the creation principle of all that exist. Academic free speech is a damn lie. Try to discuss & debate Nature's Time Cube and your evil teachers will not allow you. Ignorance of Time Cube dooms humans, inflicting their own created "word hell". Educators are actually "evil word gods", teaching commercial plunder of Nature. The damn bastards suppress free speech, by denying Time Cube debate discussion. Students MUST DEMAND free speech - for the greatest of all human discoveries: Nature's Harmonic Simultaneous 4 Day Rotating Creation Principle of Cubicism. Educated stupid, you can't know Truth. Read physics of Santa Claus . Explain the physics of a god. Belief has no inherent value, but worship of such nonvalue as a god, equates to nonacceptance of Cubic knowledge - as demonstrated by ineffable Truth and the Highest Order of Wisdom. I can talk with a human for hours about the Time Cube and they will agree with every claim I make. But at the end of the conversation, they remark that they believe in the nonvalue belief god and cannot accept Cubic Creation, regardless of all the ineffable Truth and Wisdom it proves. A Belief Matrix pulls a 1 day world over your eyes, while the real Cubic World has 4 simultaneous days in 1 Earth rotation. Educators own your mind and fills it with garbage, that will soon destroy humanity. You are a slave - to academic induced inculcated belief - an insidious entity, an evil which corrupts human mental ability to accept creation knowledge, as demonstrated in Cubicism. Did you see the movie Matrix? Actually the induced night "dream world" is synonymous with the academic religious induced daytime "word world" enslavement of humans. Word has no inherent value, as it was invented as a counterfeit and fictitious value to represent natural values in commerce. Unfortunately, human values have declined to fictitious word values. Unknowingly, you are living in a "Word World", as in a fictitious life in a counterfeit nation - which you could consider Matrix induced "Dream World". Can you distinguish the academic induced "Word World" from the natural "Real World"? Beware of the change when your brain is free from induced"Word World" enslavement - for you could find that the natural "Real World" has been destroyed. Hallelujah, even a larger Time Cube event at MIT on July 26, and open to the whole World. MIT has the guts to explore, and is birthplace of the UCS. UCS should research Time Cube. "Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. We plan to entice the UCS or Union of Concerned Scientists to participate and cast the Time Cube, religion and academia into a cauldron of debate - so Truth will surface. I offer UCS $10,000. to disprove Time Cube. UCS refusal to investigate, indicts them evil. There can be no time limit set on this event until the fight has ended and dust settled. Never has an event has been so important to future of children, nature and humanity. The event will be held in a 1250 seat facility and a small entrance fee will be required to cover cost for police, permits and etc You will be notified when on MIT calendar. Overflow crowd is expected so reservations may be in order, so contact Rhett at MIT, asdf, or asdf for Gene Ray to make your interest known. I have demonstrated absolute unrefutable proof of 4 simultaneous 24 hour days with in a single rotation of Earth. No other man or god can claim such Truth manifestation. The academic brainwashed mind is corrupt and can't comprehend Cubic magnificence. University of Michigan is a racist and anti-white institution - offering 20 points for registration, if you are not white. It is already evil in that they suppress student free speech for discussing and debating Nature's Harmonic Time Cube Principle. Integration equates unnatural racial slop. Does black mentality need the 20 points to equate the mentality of the white race, or is it an evil ploy to subdue the white race? What anti-white force is behind this evil? I will not receive one educator reaction, as their power is in ignoring ineffable Truth. How can such an evil school exist in USA. Evil Ass Educators Suppress Time Cube, and dumb ass students condone such evil. Cubeless institutions are spreaders of evil, and students lack mentality to challenge it. I bestow upon myself the "Doctorate of Cubicism", for educators are ignorant of Nature's Harmonic Time Cube Principle and cannot bestow the prestigious honor of wisdom upon the wisest human ever. Dr. Gene Ray Force teachers to debate Time Cube site. Word teachers are the most evil humans. Religious academia represses the human mind of the Cubic Truth - not utterable. Educators and teachers, ignorant of the Time Cube Principle, are evil liars and unfit to live in Earth's Garden of Eden. The bastards refuse to challenge this site, repressing Time Cube free speech rights. Students must force Time Cube debates & Make sure every teacher sees this web site. Time Cube proves a 1 face god impossible, due to 4 corner face metamorphic human - baby, child, parent and grandparent faces. Religious education is mindless declaration of ignorance, still maintained from its ancient origin by dumb and evil humans. If you believe the academic erroneous word god, you will die stupid and evil - for you have not the mental freedom to comprehend Nature's Higher Order Wisdom of the Harmonic Simultaneous 4-Day Time Cube Creation Principle within 1Earth Rotation. Until word is cornered, educators are liars. by Gene Ray, the wisest human Any dumb ass should know that a prime meridian does not just pass through the Greenwich point, but it also passes as a great circle through both poles, crossing the equator at 2 opposite points, dividing Earth into 2 halves of light and darkness, with each its own 24 hour rotation - in a single rotation of Earth.

ezjay40

Apr 30, 2003, 11:40 AM
Post #408 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

WORD!

ezjay40

Apr 30, 2003, 5:05 PM
Post #409 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

nex page please
I no i am not to smart , But does anybody under stand {in short now} what the freaken hell he was talking about...
yes yes yes something I just don't need to no!
Dam I bet in he could but a world of hurt on someone!
Peace brother :roll:

brianthew

Apr 30, 2003, 9:24 PM
Post #410 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hehehehe.

The rant above is taken from a wonderful site.....http://www.timecube.com. It's this guy's theory about the universe and everything....he makes no sense whatsoever. Great stuff to read and laugh about.

merlin

Apr 30, 2003, 10:40 PM
Post #411 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

your right, it makes absolutelyno senseat al

ezjay40

May 1, 2003, 1:25 AM
Post #412 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

G thanks
I thought i was loosing it

merlin

May 1, 2003, 2:38 AM
Post #413 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lol... me too for awhile

centmass

May 1, 2003, 2:36 PM
Post #414 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

THIS IS THE TEXT OF THE SPEECH J. R. "BOB" DOBBS WAS TO DELIVER WHEN HE
WAS ASSASSINATED AT THE DEVIVAL IN SAN BERNARDINO CALIFORNIA IN 1985

It is hard for you to conceive of a philosophy of someone that may not
think.

I have spent my life in jail, and without parents.

Well, my life has never been important to anyone, not even in the
understanding of the way you fear the things that you fear, and the
things you do.

I know that the only person I can judge is me.

I judge what I have done and I judge what I do and I look and live with
myself every day.

I am content with myself.

I like being with myself.

I have nothing against none of you. I can't judge any of you. But I
think it is high time that you all started looking at yourselves, and
judging the lie that you live in.

I sit and I watch you from nowhere, and I have nothing in my mind, no
malice against you and no ribbons for you.

But I'm only what lives inside of you, each and every one of you.

If I could get angry at you I would try to kill every one of you. If
that's guilt, I accept it.

I have killed no one and I have ordered no one to be killed.

I may have implied on several occasions to several different people that
I may have been Jesus Christ, but I haven't decided yet what I arn or
who I am.

I was given a name and a number and I was put in a cell, and I have
lived in a cell with a name and a number.

I don't know who I am.

I am whoever you make me, but what you want is a fiend; you want a
sadistic fiend because that is what you are.

You only reflect on me what you are inside of yourselves, because I
don't care anything about any of you and I don't care what you do.

I can stand here and smile at you, and you can do anything you want to
do with me, but you cannot touch me because I am only my love, and it is
all for me, and I give it to myself for me, because I look out for me
first and I like me, and you can live with yourselves and your opinion
of yourselves. I know what I have done.

You are not you, you are just reflections, you are reflections of
everything that you think that you know, everything that you have been
taught.

No, I am not responsible for you. Your karma is not mine.

I do not dislike you, I cannot dislike you. I am you. you are blood. You
are my brother. That is why I can't fight you.

If I could I would jerk this microphone out and beat your brains out
with it because that is what you deserve, that is what you deserve.

I live in my world, and I am my own king in my world, whether it be a
garbage dump or if it be in the desert or wherever it be. I am my own
human being. You may restrain my body and you may tear my guts out, do
anything you wish, but I am still me and you can't take that.

You can kill the ego, you can kill the pride, you can kill the want, the
desire of a human being.

You never could kill the soul. It's always there, the beginning and the
end. you cannot stop it, it's bigger than me. I'm just looking into it
and it frightens me sometimes.

The truth is now; the truth is right here: the truth is this minute, and
this minute we exist.

Yesterday you cannot prove yesterday happened today, it would take you
all day and then it would be tomorrow, and you can't prove last week
happened. You can't prove anything except to yourself.

My reality is my reality, and I stand within myself on my reality.

Yours is yours and I don't care what it is.

I have done the best I know how, and I have given all I can give and I
haven't got any guilt about anything because I have never been able to
say any wrong.

I never found any wrong.

ricardol

May 1, 2003, 10:26 PM
Post #415 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

my contribution

ezjay40

May 1, 2003, 11:41 PM
Post #416 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ooookkkk

I what to be a cowboy!!

rhu

May 2, 2003, 2:10 AM
Post #417 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/

Anyone remember this guy? Pretty nutso.

brianthew

May 3, 2003, 4:57 PM
Post #418 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

brianthew

May 3, 2003, 4:59 PM
Post #419 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

http://dlbrittain.com/...PhotoFlash%20Box.jpg

arak42

May 3, 2003, 5:45 PM
Post #420 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Wow, that time cube thing is so funny! That is a great web site... man oh man, where to people come up with this stuff!

I am not creative enough to come up with anything long to write. I could write the lyrics to a song or two, but I am also lazy. This is a great thread though!

arak42

May 3, 2003, 5:46 PM
Post #421 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

YIPPEE!!! NEW PAGE!! #29, I WAS ALSO REPLY #420!!! NOW THAT IS Exciting. I wish I had wrote something more profound!

peace

brianthew

May 3, 2003, 7:35 PM
Post #422 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I wish I had wrote something more profound!

Yup. Profound. This is the place for profound.

Below is a picture of spatulas.

http://www.complementstothechef.com/...s/LeCreusetSpats.jpg

thomasribiere

May 3, 2003, 7:57 PM
Post #423 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't know whether spatulas are profound or not but for sure the sea is profound... I really have nothig to say either...

brianthew

May 3, 2003, 8:07 PM
Post #424 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm just waiting for the philosphers and artists to grasp the true meaning of the spatula.

Until then, here are some more for your viewing pleasure:

http://ciaoitalia.com/images/spatulas.jpg

citybehindthesevenmountns

May 4, 2003, 4:27 AM
Post #425 of 1881 (13522 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

qwerty

First page Previous page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 76 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook