Re: Where's Wildtrail? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
Anyone seen him? I love that guy!

Ummm... Look in the mirror, and ask him yourself. :roll:

funny as that might seem adam...if steve wants to stay annonymous he should be allowed to...but you being an admin, that abuses those powers as ofter as you change your underwear...i am not at all suprised here

Exactly Anne... Since I own no underwear, I NEVER change it. :lol:

C'mon, get off it... He's playing a weak sympathy card by planting that thread. I called him on his hand, so the rest of the users know the truth. But then you have a problem with that bold printed word, right Anne ??? :wink:

Partner calamity_chk

Apr 30, 2003, 9:54 PM
Post #27 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I think everyone knows that steve is granite groove

wildtrail

May 2, 2003, 12:49 PM
Post #28 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks, Amber. :)

Yes, Amber is right. EVERYONE does know. Why, because you were the jerk that told everyone in the first place. Adam, you're a real ass, I'll tell you. Have you nothing better to do than sit and act like your little job at RC.Com has power? That's pretty sad.

Sympathy card? What does that mean? I "planted" this thread on purpose because I felt like it. FYI I'm also "bigdaddy". Duh! Yeah, I'm looking for real sympathy here in the fact that I have been avoiding this place because of the constant bickering that goes on due to this war and anything else political you can think of. Why am I telling you this? You're one of the reasons I don't frequent as I used to. After all, you're right about everything, so what does it matter?

Having said that...

Everyone feel sorry for wildtrail. He's looking for sympathy. He needs it. He has no friends, his family doesn't like him, and the dog he doesn't own won't even come when told too. Where's my gun... :roll:

granitegroove

May 2, 2003, 12:50 PM
Post #29 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Yes, give the man a break! Give him sympathy. He needs it. I met the guy. He's in sad shape!

bigdaddy

May 2, 2003, 12:51 PM
Post #30 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

SAVE WILDTRAIL! SAVE WILDTRAIL! SAVE WILDTRAIL!

wildtrail

May 2, 2003, 12:55 PM
Post #31 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Here's one right out of my PM box for granitgroove. (no kiddin' either)

"word. how goes? I saw the thread.
I just hope rrradam doesn't pull his usual "well, you and wildtrail have the same IP number..." guy thinks he's in a scooby doo episode or something."

Funny, this person called it before it even happened. :lol:

madriver

May 2, 2003, 2:15 PM
Post #32 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Steve.....

what were your motives? If in fact you are Granite Groove and BigWall..(don't know and don't care) ...but you posted a topic looking for yourself? This is deception...were you looking for posts confirming who likes or misses you? The internet can be a very decietful place. Most in this community are upfront and self efacing about who they are. When you try and "backdoor" us as a "lurker" I find that decietful. You can do what you want...it is the internet and you live in the "Land of the Free". If you don't like the tone of the "community" don't read it. I think your are a stand up guy, but lurking as different personas is kind of sketchy, if you are trying to hide it and posting to find yourself? Blaming Adam or anyone else for exposing you is like the little kid being caught in a lie. Don't know why I'm posting here...hang with the community and your friends as ..."you"...we accept you as you are.

Peace

Bob

wildtrail

May 2, 2003, 2:47 PM
Post #33 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Motives? None, really. Just goofing around.

What's wrong with you people? You always drag something from the back of the closet and assume you know a person's reasoning. Child caught in a lie? Hardly, just Adam being an ass to everyone as usual. I'm not the only one that calls Adam on that. Look what Anne wrote. :wink:

I had no motives. I was just goofing around. However, you can't have fun around here like that and I should have know that from previous experience. I, and a few others, have tried that "guess who I am" thing with an alternate ID. Only to have Adam fly in on his power-trip magic carpet and say something like, "Wow, seems to me so-and-so and this-here-person have the same IP address."

That's pretty lame. Far more lame than me goofing around and posting a thread about where I am. Especially, considering it was directed at my friends here who all know that I am also "granitegroove". Just as Amber said. :wink:

So, again, motives? No.

Bob, please don't consider this as a personal attack on you. It most surely is not. I am a "stand up guy" and I appreciate the compliment. Just understand that I'm not "lurking". I only said that. I rarely log on as granitegroove or bigdaddy. I just did those as fun. Well, I did granitegroove as fun til Adam bursted my bubble for no reason. Then I did bigdaddy to get around that. However, I told everyone it was me in this thread before Adam does and ruins my fun once again. I wasn't doing anything deceitful (did I spell that right?). Just goofing around (as I have now redundantly stated). Thanks, Bob.

In the future, since so many take things out-of-hand in in conspiracy, I'll state my intentions prior to posting.

elvislegs

May 2, 2003, 3:00 PM
Post #34 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Yeah, it was pretty widely known that WT and GG are the same dude. I saw this thread as just a way to say "what's up" to everyone. Ya know just tooowalk about doooawwwgs dooooaawwwters ya know no big whoop.

wildtrail

May 3, 2003, 3:00 PM
Post #35 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks, Sean. That's exactly it.

I haven't been here much (and everyone knows I lived here for quite some time) so I just was bein' a goofball and said "yo! what up, dog?" :)

krustyklimber

May 3, 2003, 7:11 PM
Post #36 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What is wrong with a person "using the backdoor" to find out if they are still needed/missed around here?

Everytime someone does Adam runs to his IP list and outs them... talk about childish!?!

How would Adam have felt if everytime he went looking for help with his addiction, someone had outted him for being a dope fiend???

Adam... you say you like having some of us, who you've outted this way, around on thie site... but you continue do be THE ONE, and continue to take THE ACTIONS, that we dislike here... and it seems to many of us you are still trying to drive us away... while in the meantime you countinue to shovel your "sugercoated sh*t"!?!?! :shock:

The whole time pointing your finger at us... as if we're the ones who has broken a trust...

If the ISP or I.P. or whatever you feel the need to publish, were really that important don't you think it would go into the profile of every member???

What pleasure does it give you??? Why do you continue to do this??? How do these actions make you a hero???

I know of six members of this site which all signed up at my house... does this make all of us one person... in your mind I imagine it does... drug induced paranoia again?

I have to agree that all the war chat here was extranious...but that is not the reason I no longer feel like this is the Rockclimbing.com I grew to love...

Adams hostility, Trevors disdain for the members (by allowing Adams abuses to run rampanlty onward) and the loss of some of the sites true bright personalities are the real reason for my reduced use, and will be for the site's eventual demise...

Without the Jules and MetoliusMunchkins, or the Fiends and Nikegirls... this place just feels empty...
Drive away a Krustyklimber and a Wildtrail, or maybe a ATG and a PassthepitonsPete and then what have you got???

Dwindling returns, is what I see you having...

Adam can the hostility huh!

Jeff http://pages.prodigy.net/.../emoticons/wave1.gif

thomasribiere

May 3, 2003, 7:54 PM
Post #37 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I post a little here and there, but generally, I don't bother with this place any more due to reasons already stated.

It's hard because I miss talking to you guys every day, but it's a choice I had to make.

and I miss you dude! :(

wildtrail

May 3, 2003, 10:17 PM
Post #38 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Jeff,

AMEN!

Thomas,

Hey, I miss all of you, but if you look almost daily at the right time, you'll see me briefly as I come, check PMs and maybe post one or two.

When is the right time? M-F around 10am Central Time for about five minutes, then, on occassion on the weekends like right now at 5:17 my time (CST).

andy_lemon

May 3, 2003, 10:22 PM
Post #39 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hee hee... so since you miss yourself Wildtrail why don't you have yourself ask your-other-self how he/you has been doing because I'd like to know for myself. :lol:

josephine

May 4, 2003, 10:18 AM
Post #40 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I miss you Steve! :(

In reply to:
hee hee... so since you miss yourself Wildtrail why don't you have yourself ask your-other-self how he/you has been doing because I'd like to know for myself. :lol:

:shock: hmmm,that confused me Andy! :lol:

wildtrail

May 4, 2003, 4:25 PM
Post #41 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Hey, I'm "bipolar" not schizophrenic! :lol:

Well, I'll ask. Hold on.....

.....apparently I'm okay. Thanks for asking! You're welcome! No, no, you're welcom. Oh, come on! You're welcome. Steve, you're welcome. No Steve, ..... :D

wildtrail

May 4, 2003, 4:26 PM
Post #42 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I miss you Steve! :(

I miss you too!

josephine

May 4, 2003, 5:06 PM
Post #43 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Well, I'll ask. Hold on.....

.....apparently I'm okay. Thanks for asking! You're welcome! No, no, you're welcom. Oh, come on! You're welcome. Steve, you're welcome. No Steve, ..... :D

Ok,how did you do that?I want to learn how!pleaseeeeeeeeeee tell me tell me.

Come back soon Steve! :)

Partner camhead

May 4, 2003, 5:53 PM
Post #44 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

dude, proper terminology would not be 'schizophrenic,' it would be 'multiple personality disorder.' People always assume that schizo means multiple personalities, probably because of its qualifier, 'split personality.' This actually means, "split from reality,' not 'split into two'.
However, little cultural misnomers such as the whole "roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I" joke have only cemented the false concept that schizophrenia=multiple personalities.

so... yeah.

andy_lemon

May 5, 2003, 2:21 AM
Post #45 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
dude, proper terminology would not be 'schizophrenic,' it would be 'multiple personality disorder.' People always assume that schizo means multiple personalities, probably because of its qualifier, 'split personality.' This actually means, "split from reality,' not 'split into two'.
However, little cultural misnomers such as the whole "roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I" joke have only cemented the false concept that schizophrenia=multiple personalities.

so... yeah.

*yawn* Did I wake up in the middle of class again?! :?

Partner rrrADAM

May 5, 2003, 5:07 AM
Post #46 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Jeff & Steve,

I know logic hasn't worked in the past with you, but I will try again...

Remember when I was being roasted for making an ass of myself regarding Matt Parker ??? If I were to create multiple accounts to "plant" posts on my behalf, wouldn't you both think I would be acting decieptfully ??? (Answer, yes.) And would you lambaste an Admin for calling me on it if I did that ??? (Answer, no. In fact, you'd use this to roast me more, right ??? Yes.)

So what is the difference ???

Difference is... You two just hate to be publically called on your shit.

And Jeff... Those who have helped me most in my recovery have told me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear. In other words, they call me on my shit. Also, which is it ??? You sound as if I am to blame for you not being here, yet I have talked to 2 other Admins, 5 Mods, and 3 users who all say that they recieved PMs from you saying that you said they were the reason you left. So which is it, me, them, some, a few, or what dude ??? Make up your frickin mind man.

To quote Tim... "Help me, help me !!! I'm being oppressed by the Nazi RC.com Admins !!!" :lol:

P.S. Jeff, brush your tooth. :roll:

wildtrail

May 5, 2003, 6:56 PM
Post #47 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

so... yeah.

Sorry, dude. Yeah, that's what I meant. I told me I was wrong, but does he ever listen? Noooooo! Of course not! :lol:

wildtrail

May 5, 2003, 7:12 PM
Post #48 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Jeff & Steve,

I know logic hasn't worked in the past with you, but I will try again...

Remember when I was being roasted for making an ass of myself regarding Matt Parker ??? If I were to create multiple accounts to "plant" posts on my behalf, wouldn't you both think I would be acting decieptfully ??? (Answer, yes.) And would you lambaste an Admin for calling me on it if I did that ??? (Answer, no. In fact, you'd use this to roast me more, right ??? Yes.)

So what is the difference ???

Difference is... You two just hate to be publically called on your s___.

And Jeff... Those who have helped me most in my recovery have told me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear. In other words, they call me on my s___. Also, which is it ??? You sound as if I am to blame for you not being here, yet I have talked to 2 other Admins, 5 Mods, and 3 users who all say that they recieved PMs from you saying that you said they were the reason you left. So which is it, me, them, some, a few, or what dude ??? Make up your frickin mind man.

To quote Tim... "Help me, help me !!! I'm being oppressed by the Nazi RC.com Admins !!!" :lol:

P.S. Jeff, brush your tooth. :roll:

There's plenty of difference. You were doing something wrong and you still need to get off your high horse. Your little job that Trevor gave you doesn't come with a 007 Agent package.

Where's the difference? You're being an ass and breaking would-be laws, I was having fun. You know what fun is?

And no, I wouldn't think you were being deceitful as long as you were just having fun and not trying to do any thing wrong. Like I was.

Oh, and by the way, I defended you with during that Matt Parker situation. I don't assume that makes us "buds" or gives us any special bond, but I still defended you. You're making me wonder why.

Also, who are you talking too? Jeff I assume as I never told any mods or administration memebers that they were the reason I left. Besides, I never trully "left". I come back daily, check PMs and post once or twice.

Adam, you may not want to see it, but I'll make this as simple as I can. There is a huge difference between fuck ing with someone's account and having an alias. Huge difference. One involves being dirty and breaking trust and the other involves nothing as long as nothing wrong was done. Which is the case. I never caused any harm with my alias. Only got it for fun to fool my friends. That is, until you pulled out God's IP list and ruined it. However, big deal. I could always get another, couldn't I?

Still, I never caused harm with my alias. I'm not a chicken shit coward like some people are on this site. I cause all my trouble with this here ID (oh, the grammar!---a treat for camhead).

Comparing what you did and me playing "guess who" with friends is like comparing apples and oranges.

You don't see it, I'm sure, but again I'll ask you to get down off that pedestal and realize that even you, can be wrong. Hell, I've been wrong a million times. Maybe more. Still, all I ever see from you Adam, is you talking down to others (and I'm not just talking about me learning the system and finding my way around this site to help, either) and the constant "not me" attitude. We ALL are wrong from time to time. I can admit it. Can you?

This time, my friend, you are in the wrong. You need not enter every thread and pull out your IP penis and wave it around. Of course, I wouldn't have a problem if the person in question was causing problems. Then I could understand your position. In this case, I can't. You do this to people all the time. It's really not important.

"Where's Wildtrail?"

Then me as granitegroove: "Anyone seen him? I love that guy!"

Then me as bigdaddy: "Yeah, where has he been? Haven't seen hide, nor hair, nor abrasive opinion from that guy in a while."

Adam, that isn't causing trouble. There is no harm, no foul. And let's not revisit that "sympathy" bullshit. That's not even close to what it was about. Go back to that "goofing around" thing and you go it! :wink:

Anyway, I don't hate anyone here. Certainly not you, but come on! You don't have to be the tattle tail, big bully all the time.

howitzer

May 5, 2003, 7:31 PM
Post #49 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
You need not enter every thread and pull out your IP penis and wave it around.

I needed to read no more than this! ROTFLMAO!!!! :lol:

wildtrail

May 5, 2003, 7:38 PM
Post #50 of 67 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

My love right back at ya, babe!

Hey, how's that man of yours doing? All well on the Western Front?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook