Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Kernville climbing
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

pupjr

Mar 25, 2004, 3:13 AM
Post #1 of 3 (483 views)
Shortcut

Kernville climbing  (North_America: United_States: Utah: Salt_Lake_-_Utah_Counties: Rock_Canyon: The_Kitchen)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'll be down in Kernville for the next two weekends, doing some guide training for the internship i HOPEFULLY have. (whole nother story) Anyways. I'll have a few hours in the evening off to climb. Curious if anyone down there knows much about it? I was thinking of checking out the limestone crag, but from what i've read it seems like it's only moderate to hard climbing. I'd like some easiers stuff (10 and below). If there is easier stuff there, let me know please.
The dome looks like it's all trad, and as much as i want to keep trying out that crack, i don't have my own rack. Unless of course there's top roping to be done, I hear there's bolts at the top. Anyone from around there willing to give me some beta of the area? or anyone want 2 partners? (i'll be with a friend) Thanks

Oh yea, are there any outdoor shops in or around Kernville?

pupjr

Mar 25, 2004, 7:39 PM
Post #2 of 3 (483 views)
Shortcut

Re: Kernville climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Bump, come on there has to be SOMEONE who knows about that area, even just info on any outdoor shops around there would help.

tylerm

Mar 25, 2004, 7:41 PM
Post #3 of 3 (483 views)
Shortcut

Re: Kernville climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Try talking with geno @ linkupgear.com

He has a shop in Kernville and knows all of the locals, including some who basically developed the areas including The Needles.

If you are unable to reach him, PM me and I'll e-mail his personal address for you.

Tyler

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook