Post #3 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Re: girl wanted for hard trad & hot sex on red rock esca [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
sure of their desires

willing to take the rack and fight though

With a bond based on intense rock climbing and wild exuberant animalistic sex the potential for a meaningful relationship is endless. (thoughts are superficial constructs of our convoluted society, let them be carried away with the breeze leaving the flesh and bones to do as the earth suggests at its own rhythm)

Does this mean that you have forsaken and retired your calloused and gritty hands finally from their normal after hours workout?

gullwing19

Aug 11, 2004, 12:11 AM
Post #4 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey..if some fortunate young lady responds...ask her if she's got a sister

shorty

Aug 11, 2004, 12:13 AM
Post #5 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Does this mean that you have forsaken and retired your calloused and gritty hands finally from their normal after hours workout?
Vegas odds: 15 to 1, no.

And the desert bighorn sheep remain nervous.

gullwing19

Aug 11, 2004, 12:17 AM
Post #6 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

huh..shows what you know. domestic sheep OBVIOUSLY run slower than the wild ones. can't spend ALL the energy in the pursuit

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 11, 2004, 1:10 AM
Post #7 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

okay, i'll bite.

which routes? how big is your rack? how long have you been climbing? what are your hardest onsights? how many times have you onsighted at that level? at what grade do you most frequently lead (trad)? how many other, similar routes have you done? what are their names? when did you do them? did you encounter any epics (large or small)?

how often do you encounter epics when climbing (even so-called 'mini epics')? what are some examples? how did you deal with the situation? how do you deal with stress - do you tend to freak out, get pissed, or stay calm? what's the scariest thing that you've encountered while climbing? how did you react? how often have you had to unexpectedly leave a crag in the dark? how many times have you had to do this on a big trad climb? how good are your route finding skills? do you know self-rescue? have you ever assisted someone else with an escape/rescue?

at which areas do you most frequently climb? about how many times have you climbed there this year? who else have you climbed with that i could contact? would you have problems with doing easier routes to make sure that we're comfortable with each other's styles before committing to something big? how many difficult multi-pitch trad routes have you sent with an equal or lesser partner? how did they go? what problems were encountered? what would you have done differently / what could you have done to prevent these problems?

more questions later, based on responses to the above.

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 11, 2004, 1:19 AM
Post #8 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hey..if some fortunate young lady responds...ask her if she's got a sister

i do have a sister, and she's really hot. her idea of adventure is going to the river and drinking a margarita. if you try to talk her into climbing, she'll make you take me instead. or, if it's a casual approach, she'll go with you and drink your beer. (i suggested that trick. go sis)

kachoong

Aug 11, 2004, 5:04 AM
Post #9 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
okay, i'll bite.

which routes? how big is your rack? how long have you been climbing? what are your hardest onsights? how many times have you onsighted at that level? at what grade do you most frequently lead (trad)? how many other, similar routes have you done? what are their names? when did you do them? did you encounter any epics (large or small)?

how often do you encounter epics when climbing (even so-called 'mini epics')? what are some examples? how did you deal with the situation? how do you deal with stress - do you tend to freak out, get pissed, or stay calm? what's the scariest thing that you've encountered while climbing? how did you react? how often have you had to unexpectedly leave a crag in the dark? how many times have you had to do this on a big trad climb? how good are your route finding skills? do you know self-rescue? have you ever assisted someone else with an escape/rescue?

at which areas do you most frequently climb? about how many times have you climbed there this year? who else have you climbed with that i could contact? would you have problems with doing easier routes to make sure that we're comfortable with each other's styles before committing to something big? how many difficult multi-pitch trad routes have you sent with an equal or lesser partner? how did they go? what problems were encountered? what would you have done differently / what could you have done to prevent these problems?

more questions later, based on responses to the above.

:shock: :shock: ....well bitten.... :shock: :shock:

thatdude

Aug 11, 2004, 6:55 PM
Post #10 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

message deleted

mungeclimber

Aug 12, 2004, 12:19 AM
Post #11 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Amber? And your response?

No PMs- we want a retort and we all want pics of said route and sex.

;)

melbatoast

Aug 12, 2004, 8:00 PM
Post #12 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Okay, I'm not asking for myself (I don't do hard trad -- oh yeah, and I have a boyfriend) but now that you've got your climbing resume out there, what about the hot sex? Got references for that? Pix? :twisted:

salamanizer

Aug 13, 2004, 4:53 AM
Post #13 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

This is like one of those reality shows, only in writeing.

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 13, 2004, 6:14 AM
Post #14 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

you have bitten, yet from the proliferation of questions that lead from your thoughts I see you have not swallowed and digested.
my swallowing habits have yet to be determined. though, i have learned to be quite nosy when it comes to taking trips to climb with people who i dont really know - especially when said trip will involve airfare or a LONG road trip.

which routes? Ah, to spray, sometimes, yes, I feel the need to spray, but not now.
sorry, but there's no way in hell that i'm gonna drive/fly to vegas without any sort of trip itinerary.

how big is your rack? Do you really care?
yep, i do. if i didnt care, i wouldnt have asked.

Ok, so I feel like I am at a job interview and I need to push my chest out and ruffle my feathers, prove that I am the c--- of the walk for the job. However I cannot succumb to such blatant ego stroking, I would rather not openly talk about such things.

even worse, you're on a very public interview for climbing and sex. again, i'm not driving/flying to vegas without knowing something about said partner.

did you encounter any epics (large or small)? This is a good question, it allows me to humiliate myself and therefore make others more comfortable. So lets see my most embarrassing epic, hmmm, walking three hours to the base of the route to discover no climbing shoes in the back pack, ok, never had to do an unplanned bivy, oh besides the other night when my friends effectively ditched me at an art show, I wait by the locked car (with my phone and house key inside) for three hours, decide they’ve gone out drinking and won’t be back for a long time, get a ride from a man who, for the entire 20 minute car ride, tries his best at coercing me to whip it out. That was a little mini epic, fortunately nothing happened and I bivied on my porch till my friend came by.

so, you havent had much in the way of climbing experiences and you have flakey friends.

Tell me of a time when you played silly or made yourself seem a lesser
i posted a fairly detailed account of a near-death accident and talked candidly about the experience and my shortcomings to an audience of about 25,000 people. also took a solid flogging from several people who dont know me regarding said experience and my willingness to discuss it.

How ‘my doin, am I getting the job?
you're doing a fabulous job of being sarcastic and avoiding my questions. cute, but ineffective. so far, i'm not searching for airfare.

I see, you want to establish my character as a rock climber, as I could saw pretty much anything about myself, should I even try to describe myself? Can such a description really be objective? I mean I can look at myself from the third person, but there is some stuff that I, in all likely hood don’t want to see, never mind divulge in a public internet forum.

you're the one who posted looking for a hard trad partner and hot sex. i'm just trying to determine if you're worth the time or money to get out there.

What do you do in your free time?
I surf rc.com - duh.

Can you honestly say that you are interested in hard trad and hot sex at earthen rhythms on majestic escarpments?
hmm. well, so far, i'm the only female who's indicated any sort of possible interest. /shrugs/ take it for what it's worth. after all, this is the internet.

okieterry

Aug 13, 2004, 4:51 PM
Post #15 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

you gotta give thatdude points for "directness" and creativity!!

amber, its not the size of the rack that matters...its what he's got between his ears (or what his ears are between). besides, it sounds like he's got friends that can loan him gear if necessary.

at least you can tell his heart is in the right place (trad)!

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 13, 2004, 8:07 PM
Post #16 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

okay, thatdude gets some latitude because i like okieterry.

BUT, the PM respondent has scored some serious bonus points in terms of humor and creativity .. and his heart is definitely in the right place (trad).

PS.
In reply to:
(or what his ears are between).
Oh .. my. .. god. Terry - did you just say that out loud? :shock: :oops: :shock:

laidback

Aug 13, 2004, 8:25 PM
Post #17 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Conversely to the major pitch of this post, I am looking for a HARD WOMAN who is interested in EASY TRAD(multi-pitch). My rack is more than sufficient for climbing any of the 5.10b's and below in BC, WA, and OR. However, supplying all the goodies is hardly ever a recipe for success. I respect one's fondness for handling their own gear and wouldn't mind a woman who not only brought her own gear, but knew how to use it, and likes to talk about it gearhead to gearhead. She should belay safely(and have been doing so for some time), know when to wear a helmet, and use backup whenever necessary. Yes: I like the sharp end as much as any other guy, but can follow a lead. Unfortunately I have simul-climbed only a few times. That needs some more practice. So, if your a female rock star out there-- meaning your eyes twinkle when your outside and climb-- come to the Cascades. The views are endless.

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 13, 2004, 8:42 PM
Post #18 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wow, laidback. that's actually a pretty enticing offer.

fitzontherocks

Aug 13, 2004, 8:44 PM
Post #19 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

It's clear that relationship is going nowhere. Too many "issues." Thanks for wasting three minutes of my precious time.

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 13, 2004, 9:05 PM
Post #20 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hey, you're the one who read it. voyeur.

laidback

Aug 13, 2004, 9:28 PM
Post #21 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, if you've never climbed in the NW there is some great rock waiting for you to discover it. It's all about exposure, right? The harder you climb, the higher you get. The higher you climb, the harder it gets. Just dont forget to protect.
I've already had my fair share of runouts. I probably won't be able to avoid another. But sometimes all you hear is climb on without even thinking about falling.
And at the end of the day, what better feeling is there than the complete and utter satisfaction of sheer exhaustion from hard climbing.

melbatoast

Aug 13, 2004, 9:29 PM
Post #22 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

"And at the end of the day, what better feeling is there than the complete and utter satisfaction of sheer exhaustion from hard climbing?"
Um....hot sex?

laidback

Aug 13, 2004, 9:40 PM
Post #23 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

IF:
"The best climber in the world is the one who's having the most fun." — Alex Lowe.

THEN:
"The best sex in the world is with the one who's having the most fun having sex." Laidback

Partner calamity_chk

Aug 13, 2004, 10:56 PM
Post #24 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
at the end of the day, what better feeling is there than the complete and utter satisfaction of sheer exhaustion from hard climbing.

throw in some beer and i'm sold.

edit:

In reply to:
THEN:
"The best sex in the world is with the one who's having the most fun having sex." Laidback
uhh, nevermind. i'm sold. what's the weather like in early november?

laidback

Aug 13, 2004, 11:07 PM
Post #25 of 49 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

With the right ice in the right sized cooler left for just the right amount of time, I have been able to create a Black Butte Porter slushee straight out of the bottle for post-climb consumption. But no promises. You might have settle for just cold beer.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook