Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

amylovesred

Nov 9, 2006, 8:08 PM
Post #76 of 77 (5719 views)
Shortcut

Re: "Feminine" Protection while climbing? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Right On Clausti! (when you're not using it you could hang it from your rear view mirror (sorry, sick joke)

Totally timely time for this thread to be resurected because I just bought a DivaCup (on the advice of a friend who got one last year, it took me a while to find one but the price has come down big time, she paid $50 and I paid $35!).

Anyway this has been my first cycle using it and I think it's great. I'm digging how it's still comfortable no matter what your flow is like.

AND you can put it in BEFORE your period starts if you're really regular and know when it's coming. That's handy for multi-pitch!

mayhematic

May 15, 2013, 6:44 PM
Post #77 of 77 (1600 views)
Shortcut

Re: [gypsylandslide] "Feminine" Protection while climbing? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

[quote "gypsylandslide"]A couple of friends of mine turned me on to the Keeper. It's awesome and reusable. It's a cup made of pure gum rubber that you insert. I tried "Instead" before I tried the Keeper and they never seemed to work out for me. Never could get them to sit right. Since it's reusable, I think I've saved over a hundred dollars since I started using it a couple years ago. With the Keeper, I never have any problems and I don't often use redundant protection.

[url]http://www.thekeeperinc.com/index.html[/url][/quote]
I bought the mooncup but was too scared to try it incase i couldn't get it out. I'm actually thinking of giving it a go now.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook