Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

zeke_sf

May 1, 2008, 6:00 AM
Post #26 of 67 (2334 views)
Shortcut

Re: [healyje] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

healyje wrote:
Quite simple really, if you're dogging up routes on gear you aren't trad climbing, but rather sport climbing on gear. Bolts have never defined sport climbing - tactics did. And applying those tactics to gear routes is foolish.

You folks clearly aren't following accidents much I'm guessing - go through the various accident listings closely here and other climbing sites and see what you find. We've had three such accidents in recent times here in PDX alone.

Again, if you applying sport tactics to climbing on gear you can tell yourself that you're trad climbing and that's cool with me, but you're not kidding anyone else.

Clearly, these tactics bother you, but I am not sure I have heard of any of these accidents and I don't know what variables in a gear-related accident you would deem a "sprad" as opposed to a "trad" accident. Am I right that you would say there are no "trad" accidents, so any accident involving gear would be a "sprad" accident by default?

Perhaps it would be more useful if you enumerate a number of such accidents and point out the factors you think qualify them as sport tactics gone awry rather than repeating the exact same thing over and over with no substantiation. It just seems like you are trying to get a rise out of people - which is cool - but it belies your apparent intent to actually prove that this is really a dangerous way to climb.

(This post was edited by zeke_sf on May 1, 2008, 6:20 AM)

hafilax

May 1, 2008, 6:28 AM
Post #27 of 67 (2317 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zeke_sf] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

He's trying to reclaim the use of the word traditional as: ground up, if you fall you pull the rope and start from the ground again. I think it's a lost cause since the rags equate trad with gear and sport with bolts so that's what people will be taught from here on in.

His point that one shouldn't treat gear placements like bolts should be taken seriously. I occasionally hang dog up routes on gear but I do it cautiously knowing that it's riskier than whipping onto bolts.

healyje

May 1, 2008, 7:01 AM
Post #28 of 67 (2312 views)
Shortcut

Re: [guangzhou] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

guangzhou wrote:
Yes, piece to piece. Actually, many work it on top-rope first, then practice lead it, then work it piece to piece again. A recent ascent of Phoenix by Steph Davis comes to mind. If I remember correctly, she even said, "I couldn't do a single move the first time I got on it." Phoenix also brings up that this has been done for years.

have alook at the Hubber Brothers on El-cap. they work routes over and over. Ron Kauk worked "magic line" and climbed it free with the gear pre-placed. i hate to say it, but it's no sport route even with pre-placed gear.

You are confusing projecting, TRing, sieging, and headpointing with simply dogging up a route piece by piece. I have no problem at all saying at a certain level trad climbs aren't going to get done any oother way. But even that should be acknowledged for what it is - the best you could ever say about such a route is you eventually got up it placing gear without falling - 'redpointing' if you prefer. Still a great achievement in the .14 range but definitely pushing into the realm of a hybrid line as far as I'm concerned. And pre-placed gear? You're sport climbing regardless of who does it.

guangzhou wrote:
No a bad idea if you place gear properly and know how to use your gear. I fall on my placements regularly. Mostly because I do like to push my climbing limit.

Again, this issue at hand isn't about falling on gear it's dogging up routes on gear and placing gear to rest - there's a big difference.

guangzhou wrote:
More people doing it does mean more people making mistakes, it's basic numbers. You still have not given a clear reason why it's dangerous.

Actually, I have.

guangzhou wrote:
Actually, it's the fact that the climber wants to be safe that makes this activity so popular.

I'd say that people wanting climbing to be simply another risk-free entertainment option is what makes this activity over populated, with about 85% of climbers being wholly dependent on bolts.

guangzhou wrote:
I would trust the gear placement of someone working a route a lot more then the gear placement of someone who never fals or hangs on their gear. One sends the message that I trust my placement with my life, the other send the message that I trust myself not to fall.

Again, a gross misinterpretation of what is being said here. I personally fall quite regularly. But once again, that's not the issue at hand.

guangzhou wrote:
Not sport climbing. Sport climbing is climbing on bolts protected routes.

No, sport climbing isn't and never really was about the bolts - it's defined by the tactics and always was back to before the term 'sport' was even coined. Tactics split the ranks way before the bolts started flying.

guangzhou wrote:
Falling and hanging is part of climbing.

Falling is a clearly an essential and hopefully unavoidable part of all climbing - dogging is a sport tactic even if used by someone who thinks they're trad climbing.

guangzhou wrote:
People were hang dogging routes long before sport routes came to be...

...All of these routes, and many more, were worked on gear long before sport climbing hit America roughly in the mid eighties at Smith.

Indeed, back in the '70's, long before sport climbing was even on the radar, only a percentage of climbers were really good with pro, another slice were at least competent, the rest - which was not an insignificant percentage - were permanently nervous and a ready made following for sport climbing before it even hit the scene.

But the transition from aid to free climbing wasn't defined by the exceptions and the majority of folks were way into clean free climbing and not the sort of ambiguous state you appear to claim. But as you rightly say, there were no shortage of exceptions to that - and yes, Jardine was a good example.

guangzhou wrote:
I think you're missing the point, the gear is safe when used and placed correctly. Believe it or not, the gear is actually design to hold when you fall on it. If it didn't hold, or if I didn't trust gear enough to fall on it, why would I buy it.

No, actually, you are missing the point and badly at that. The issue is explicitly placing gear to rest and repeatedly dogging on pieces without checking them each and every time you unweight them - i.e. treating them like they were bolts. Simply put, both are a lousy habit and unsafe practice.

guangzhou wrote:
Placing gear takes energy, that energy could be used to climb is I wasn't stopping to place the gear. the reason I use the energy to place gear is so when i fall, it keeps me safe. I don't head-point much, but I have, and I don't consider head pointing the same as sport climbing.

I don't either and contrary to the English and vogue sentiments, I don't really consider it trad climbing either other than by a real stretch. Again, about all you can say is that you eventually made it up a route placing gear and didn't fall - but hey, there are lots of routes where that is no small accomplishment.

guangzhou wrote:
It sounds like you don't trust you gear placement enough to be comfortable falling. it's not uncommon. I see it often, climber who fall on bolts, but refuse to fall on gear. What this really means is that the climber is scared of falling on gear.

No, on my latest FA I'm onsight, ground up, cleaning and trundling free on lead taking repeated dives onto #3 Loweballs and leading over sections of nothing but Loweballs and Crack'N Ups. That's not the issue either. Though I agree, I find it a bit of a wonder there is so much of a disparity between sport and trad lead levels and a willingness to trust an unknown bolt over a known gear placement.

guangzhou wrote:
By the way, hang dogging isn't a sport tatic. It's a climbing tactic.

Nope, it's a sport tactic and remains just that and clearly a legitimate one in that venue.

guangzhou wrote:
Climbing piece to piece and hangdogging on gear is safe if the climber knows how to place gear correctly.

Well, that is the prerequisite isn't it? Placing gear to fall is one thing, placing gear to rest is entirely another and lately an awful lot of people who in theory can otherwise place good gear have been getting badly hurt trying to place gear to rest when they are sketched only to fail at the attempt. It's a mental option and practice to be avoided as is dogging on gear and thinking you don't need to check it everytime between goes.

(This post was edited by healyje on May 1, 2008, 7:11 AM)

elvislegs

May 1, 2008, 7:11 AM
Post #29 of 67 (2310 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ts83] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

healyje, please define trad.

your definition of these "sport tactics" aka "what trad isn't", seems to narrow with every post.
from what i've gathered, if i climb piece to piece, hanging at least once on each, never checking a piece between consecutive hangs on it, placing pieces for the sole purpose of resting, and treat all gear like a bomber bolt, i'm not trad climbing?
ok, i rarely do any of these things. some of them i never do. and frankly this is all getting kind of contrived.
but i do push my limits on gear. falling on it frequently.
am i a trad climber?
if not, when do i become one?

what conduct qualifies me for the trad climbing merit badge?

healyje

May 1, 2008, 7:18 AM
Post #30 of 67 (2307 views)
Shortcut

Re: [elvislegs] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

elvislegs wrote:
healyje, please define trad.

your definition of these "sport tactics" aka "what trad isn't", seems to narrow with every post.
from what i've gathered, if i climb piece to piece, hanging at least once on each, never checking a piece between consecutive hangs on it, placing pieces for the sole purpose of resting, and treat all gear like a bomber bolt, i'm not trad climbing?
ok, i rarely do any of these things. some of them i never do. and frankly this is all getting kind of contrived.
but i do push my limits on gear. falling on it frequently.
am i a trad climber?
if not, when do i become one?

what conduct qualifies me for the trad climbing merit badge?

It's pretty simple - and again, it's not about falling - it's about dogging your way up routes and placing gear to do it and to rest. If you're doing those things it ain't trad and you likely know the difference when you're doing it. Let's put it this way - if what you ultimately aspire to on trad routes is onsights as opposed to redpoints, you pretty much do yourself a disservice getting used to dogging up routes and it probably means you're only onsighting quite a bit under the level of what you're really capable of.

wmfork

May 1, 2008, 7:58 AM
Post #31 of 67 (2301 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

healyje wrote:
if what you ultimately aspire to on trad routes is onsights as opposed to redpoints, you pretty much do yourself a disservice getting used to dogging up routes and it probably means you're only onsighting quite a bit under the level of what you're really capable of.
I ultimately aspire to be technically proficient enough to get on long routes I probably will not onsight, will more than likely struggle a bit, but not terribly so (i.e. not spending hours trying to free the moves on a single pitch), and definitely be "adventurous" enough for me to learn something about myself.

Guess that ain't trad enough, huh? But you know what, I'd take that any day than wankering about my style.

corson

May 1, 2008, 8:35 AM
Post #32 of 67 (2295 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ja1484] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thats what kids talk about during show and tell.

This summer I hung out with my Dad and his trad project.It was a hard summer, rife with wobbelers and much cussing. but after two months of getting hosed down with beta from Mom he finally sent. The only prob was he couldn't figure out how to clean afterwards, so half his rack is still in the crack. It was a FFA though so it was all worth it!

How did those fat aid guys get their gear out?

mosseyoak

May 1, 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #33 of 67 (2264 views)
Shortcut

Re: [corson] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

healyje gets it.

Tactics have always defined the climbing style - not bolts.

John Bachar convincingly demonstrated this with the establishment of the Bachar Yerian. This testament to traditional climbing was climbed ground up and bolted on lead with no pre hearhsal.

Trad climbing is about starting from the ground and climbing up. As soon as you place a rope on a trad route and start working it with sport climbing tactics (rerhersal, dogging, toproping, pre-inspection) you are not trad climbing. It still fun, but its not trad climbing. The Brits admit this by calling it headpointing - a different game from traditional ground up ascents.

The magazines and climbers that don't acknowledge the differences between headpointing/sport climbing tactics and trad climbing are rewriting history by marginalizing the true ground up traditional ascents.

Bachar clearly discussed this in a recent issue of the Canadian climbing magazine, Gripped. I'll try an track down the exact quote.

Partner devkrev

May 1, 2008, 12:59 PM
Post #34 of 67 (2250 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mosseyoak] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Ultimately, I think the most important thing, as always, is to be honest about what you do, and have fun doing it, because thats why we are all here.

dev
a 5.8 hangdogger

guangzhou

May 1, 2008, 2:06 PM
Post #35 of 67 (2241 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
No, sport climbing isn't and never really was about the bolts - it's defined by the tactics and always was back to before the term 'sport' was even coined. Tactics split the ranks way before the bolts started flying.

OK, so we agree that sport climbing was coined after the 70. Sport climbing was popular in Europe, especially France, long before it was introduced to America. Sport climbing is about clipping bolts, not the tatics.

In reply to:
Indeed, back in the '70's, long before sport climbing was even on the radar, only a percentage of climbers were really good with pro, another slice were at least competent, the rest - which was not an insignificant percentage - were permanently nervous and a ready made following for sport climbing before it even hit the scene.

Many ascents, already listed earlier took place in the 70’s. You claimed those ascents were sport, but now, you say sport climbing wasn’t even on the radar. Here we see what this thread really is, you trying to get a rise out of someone. I’ll keep playing because I enjoy it and I have a bit of downtime, but not enough to go climbing.

I know plenty of people today who are nervous on trad leads and still don’t sport climb. To be honest, I have lead a few, ok, more than a few, trad leads where I was nervous, even scared. Especially when I spent every weekend putting up routes from the ground up on limestone towers. Sometimes the gear was good, sometime it wasn’t.

Sport climbing, is definitely about clipping bolts on well-protected route. I learned to climb in the early 80’s, around the time sport climbing hit America. I will agree that leading and placing gear on lead is harder, but I won’t agree that pre-placed gear makes a route a sport climb.

I still have memories of the bolt wars from when I was learning to climb. Slashing tires, bolting hoods, and removing nuts off of bolts but leaving the hanger on so the sport climber would panic. Some sick shit was going on and I am surprised I stuck with climbing through that age.

Those limestone towers I lead from the ground up were almost all rap-bolted by me afterwards so people would repeat them.

In reply to:
No, on my latest FA I'm onsight, ground up, cleaning and trundling free on lead taking repeated dives onto #3 Loweballs and leading over sections of nothing but Loweballs and Crack'N Ups. That's not the issue either. Though I agree, I find it a bit of a wonder there is so much of a disparity between sport and trad lead levels and a willingness to trust an unknown bolt over a known gear placement.

Sounds like a fun time.

It’s interesting, I climb in Asia and I put up a lot of routes. Trad and sport. I am always amazed at how much people trust bolts. I guess we agree on that.

In reply to:
Well, that is the prerequisite isn't it? Placing gear to fall is one thing, placing gear to rest is entirely another and lately an awful lot of people who in theory can otherwise place good gear have been getting badly hurt trying to place gear to rest when they are sketched only to fail at the attempt. It's a mental option and practice to be avoided as is dogging on gear and thinking you don't need to check it everytime between goes.

If you place good gear to rest and you prevent a fall in the process, I don’t see anything wrong with that. I still don’t see it as a sport climbing tactic either.

The people above place bad gear and got hurt, that is a deferent issue. I wasn’t there, so I can’t say anything about the event. I can say, hanging on a well-placed piece of gear is safer than falling 99% if not 100% of the time. I could argue that they would have gotten badly hurt by going for it without placing additional gear. Sounds like they didn’t evaluate the risk properly. Also sounds like they were to tired to down climb, a skill that is rapidly being lost in the sport.

So, in the situation above, the climber placed bad gear.

While I agree that a trad lead from the ground up is different from a trad lead with preplaced gear, I don’t agree that pre-place gear make a gear protect route a trad line.

Nowhere did I say you shouldn’t double check you gear before going back up. I personally check the placement again when I am in that situation.

In your definition, aid climbing is closer to sport climbing than aid climbing. Place a piece; hang on each and every piece placed.

As for reading about accidents that are climbing related, you’re right, short of the Climbing accident of North America I read every year and the few accidents that I read about in various climbing Rags, I don’t read much about them. I have how ever worked and volunteered on more than one rescue team and I have seen first hand what those accidents can and do look like with both sport and trad climbing.

elholando

May 1, 2008, 3:31 PM
Post #36 of 67 (2199 views)
Shortcut

Re: Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I think in some weird way I agree with this assessment. I love plugging protection and building anchors, but I mainly bought a full rack of gear because I don't know many 10-pitch fully-bolted climbs. It also allows me to do the backcountry climbing that is devoid of the pre-pubecent girls that can toprope a 5.12 and completely show me up in front of my wife and friends. I digress, but the point is I compeletly understand the concept that simply placing a piece of gear does not by default make it a "traditional" climb. It also doesn't make dogging on gear illegitimate. Those people have my respect. Seeing as how those people are probably in an extremely small fraction of climbers in the world in terms of ability, who am I to tell them how to climb? I still find it hard to believe that here in the East we have 80 foot "trad" climbs. That's really a sport climb with no bolts. But completly legitimate non the less, and I enjoy them.

That being said, I think we try to hard line climbing terminology to often. Pretty soon we're going to say that if you hang on the belay at any point in the climb it's not a free climb. "There are no hanging belays...just lazy climbers."

On a side note, if you're going to dog on gear can't you place two pieces and equalize them with a runner? It would make me feel better.

dynosore

May 1, 2008, 4:49 PM
Post #37 of 67 (2168 views)
Shortcut

Re: [elholando] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Trad means traditional. Traditionally, climbers used ground up, the leader doesn't fall tactics for the most part. If a climb was too hard, you walked away or got stronger and came back. That's good enough for me. I'm never going to climb ultra high grades anyways, so why beat a trad climb into submission? If I want to train to get stronger/endurance, and know I'll be falling, I'll sport/gym climb.

Why doesn't everyone just be honest and claim their onsight grade, then we'll all know our real abilities. Dogging and beating a few select .12 routes into submission doesn't make you a .12 climber IMHO.....

Happy @ 5.9

zeke_sf

May 1, 2008, 5:10 PM
Post #38 of 67 (2151 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dynosore] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dynosore wrote:

Why doesn't everyone just be honest and claim their onsight grade, then we'll all know our real abilities. Dogging and beating a few select .12 routes into submission doesn't make you a .12 climber IMHO.....

Happy @ 5.9

Well, this has clearly become a kitchen sink full of issues beyond what the OP has asked. And I really don't see the contingent who are claiming their climbing ability is higher than their onsight grade represented here.

We have multifarious claims that not only is hang dogging bad style, it is also very dangerous. Style is subjective, so, yes, you can make that claim. The claim that it is very dangerous I have yet to see proven.

If somebody only ever hang dogs their way up routes that are out of their reach, I would agree that is not the best style and is probably not going to be all that satisfying a practice in the long haul. But I would also say it is the rare climber who hasn't hung their way up a pitch or five. There are advantages to each style of ascent and dangers of the mindset inherent to each. Perhaps the hang dogger runs some increased risk of harm. Perhaps the GU climber runs the risk of stagnation. If somebody wants to get high and mighty and apply the scarlet "H" to my chest, so be it. I think Healyje's advice to check and recheck those pieces we whip onto, perhaps backing them up, is pretty useful, but I feel his vernacular is a little too self-aggrandizing for my taste.

hafilax

May 1, 2008, 5:57 PM
Post #39 of 67 (2129 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I had a vague recollection of either Didier or Sonny talking about retiring cams while working Cobra Crack. I seem to recall the smaller cams taking about 40 or so hard falls before they would be retired.

zeke_sf

May 1, 2008, 6:04 PM
Post #40 of 67 (2125 views)
Shortcut

Re: [hafilax] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hafilax wrote:
I had a vague recollection of either Didier or Sonny talking about retiring cams while working Cobra Crack. I seem to recall the smaller cams taking about 40 or so hard falls before they would be retired.

40 falls?! Good to know the pros are out there doing some quality control for us plebs! I guess they didn't get the memo they weren't supposed to fall on those cams?

8flood8

May 1, 2008, 6:22 PM
Post #41 of 67 (2112 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

exactly because it seems to me that his first assertion was that noone ever rechecks any gear.

it also seems that if you fail to onsight any route you plug a piece of pro in, then you are no longer trad climbing.

check it out Healyj, i'm not a trad climber i just practice "trying" to trad climb.

i dont know why i get sucked into these threads. maybe just the exasperation of monkeys always trying to one-up each other.

stop taking yourself so seriously

irregularpanda

May 1, 2008, 6:44 PM
Post #42 of 67 (2095 views)
Shortcut

Re: [8flood8] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

8flood8 wrote:

stop taking yourself so seriously

Consider it done. How's that ron paul guy working out for you?

irregularpanda

May 1, 2008, 7:02 PM
Post #43 of 67 (2076 views)
Shortcut

Re: [8flood8] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It was a joke, I actually totally agree with you, but not necessarily about ron paul. I climb just to climb, and I hope to have fun when I do it.

Calling it trad, sprad, or ninety monkeys humping a doorknob is irrelevant to me. Personal style points are your own prerogative.

8flood8

May 1, 2008, 7:07 PM
Post #44 of 67 (2073 views)
Shortcut

Re: [irregularpanda] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

we'll see after the delegates go to town.

chezdillon

May 1, 2008, 7:53 PM
Post #45 of 67 (2050 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
It's pretty simple - and again, it's not about falling - it's about dogging your way up routes and placing gear to do it and to rest. If you're doing those things it ain't trad and you likely know the difference when you're doing it.

Funny thing is this line of reasoning doesn't hold everywhere. In the Elbe river valley outside of Dresden, Germany many routes have two difficulty grades. The regular grade assumes that you rest on protection between belays and the RP grade assumes you climb without resting between belays.

I doubt anyone who has climbed there would argue that the locals are not 'trad' climbing... regardless of your personal definition. In the local ethic, routes are done ground-up, and redpoint is just a finer distinction of the ascent. Many routes in this area use both fixed and removable protection.

The RP grades are a relatively new addition (70's) brought by outsiders whereas the regular grades (and tactics) have been in use by the local climbers since the 1830's. If that isn't traditional enough for you than what is?

- j

8flood8

May 2, 2008, 1:28 AM
Post #46 of 67 (2013 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chezdillon] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

trad tard its all the same

jon06

May 2, 2008, 1:51 AM
Post #47 of 67 (1999 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chezdillon] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chezdillon wrote:
Funny thing is this line of reasoning doesn't hold everywhere. In the Elbe river valley outside of Dresden, Germany many routes have two difficulty grades. The regular grade assumes that you rest on protection between belays and the RP grade assumes you climb without resting between belays.

I doubt anyone who has climbed there would argue that the locals are not 'trad' climbing... regardless of your personal definition. In the local ethic, routes are done ground-up, and redpoint is just a finer distinction of the ascent. Many routes in this area use both fixed and removable protection.

The RP grades are a relatively new addition (70's) brought by outsiders whereas the regular grades (and tactics) have been in use by the local climbers since the 1830's. If that isn't traditional enough for you than what is?

Well crap, now we are going to have to change the definitions of everything.

(This post was edited by jon06 on May 2, 2008, 3:39 AM)

alicia_in_leeds

May 2, 2008, 2:56 AM
Post #48 of 67 (1972 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mosseyoak] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

mosseyoak wrote:
healyje gets it.

John Bachar convincingly demonstrated this with the establishment of the Bachar Yerian. This testament to traditional climbing was climbed ground up and bolted on lead with no pre hearhsal.

This has got to be one of the best typos ever! Is pre-hearhsal having the hearse all ready to go in case you miss the clip on the Bacher Yerian?Smile

(no offense intended at all, it just made me laugh)

jt512

May 2, 2008, 3:36 AM
Post #49 of 67 (1946 views)
Shortcut

Re: [alicia_in_leeds] Hard Trad Project [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

alicia_in_leeds wrote:
mosseyoak wrote:
healyje gets it.

This has got to be one of the best typos ever! Is pre-hearhsal having the hearse all ready to go in case you miss the clip on the Bacher Yerian?Smile

(no offense intended at all, it just made me laugh)

It would have been funnier without the "h". Where is Emily Cox when you need her?

Jay

(This post was edited by jt512 on May 2, 2008, 3:36 AM)

healyje

May 2, 2008, 8:24 AM
Post #50 of 67 (1915 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
... but I am not sure I have heard of any of these accidents...

Been too busy to respond today, but just posted here on RC as we speak...

Climbing accident report at Red Rocks

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Trad Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook