Forums: Community: Campground:
The Lounge™
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:18 PM
Post #1926 of 26795 (5552 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

I wonder how cheesetits' hangover is today if she was in the numb phase at midnight.

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:19 PM
Post #1927 of 26795 (5548 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

hmmmm... someone posted on the previous page.

dr_feelgood

Post #1928 of 26795 (5545 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
[bukake emote]
That would be useful right now.

Arrogant_Bastard

Post #1929 of 26795 (5543 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Ewe kan cownt?

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:20 PM
Post #1930 of 26795 (5540 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Ted Kennedy did the kickin chicken over the weekend. The only kennedy that has a chance of dying from natural causes.

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:21 PM
Post #1931 of 26795 (5538 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Ewe kan cownt?

eye shure kan

Arrogant_Bastard

May 19, 2008, 6:21 PM
Post #1932 of 26795 (5536 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

The crappy thing about actually logging on is that I have to see everybody's ghey avatards and wannabe clever sigs. Having to look at WMD is particularly disturbing.

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:23 PM
Post #1933 of 26795 (5533 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

A priest filed a restraining order on an 11 year old autistic boy, banning him and his mother from sunday services. I'm surprised this is not all over the soapbox by now.

Partner artm

May 19, 2008, 6:23 PM
Post #1934 of 26795 (5530 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Is anyone good at math? I have a question. Art would probably know this one.

What does 12a + 12b + ~20degrees= ?

There is kinda a rest at some jugs between the two, but it is kinda steep at that part so most of the weight is still on your arms so its tough to get a great recovery.

New Root? I'd say 12b, but I'm probably the least qualified to do so.

Are you talking two boulder problems with that rest in between? If it's not much of a rest like you say, maybe .12c.

Who am I kidding, I have no friggin clue...
Its a link up. The first crux is right off the ground then you go into the crux of the 12b. You get some pretty good jugs between the two but it isn't the best rest and you can never really fully shake the pump. You go into the second crux way more pumped than if you do the normal start.

It doesn't really matter to much. Its just another route to add into the rotation. Its just kinda nice to have a gage on my training.

I was supposed to go someplace different today and get on some new routes, but it is raining.Mad I feel like I'm in pretty good shape right now so I was excited to go rip it up.
I wouldn't give it a full 12c rating maybe b/c

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:24 PM
Post #1935 of 26795 (5529 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
A priest filed a restraining order on an 11 year old autistic boy, banning him and his mother from sunday services. I'm surprised this is not all over the soapbox by now.
I was wrong. He is 13 years old, 6' tall and 225lbs. I can sort of see the issue.
They are all going to fake hell anyway.

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:25 PM
Post #1936 of 26795 (5527 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
The crappy thing about actually logging on is that I have to see everybody's ghey avatards and wannabe clever sigs. Having to look at WMD is particularly disturbing.
Yeah I need a new sig.

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:26 PM
Post #1937 of 26795 (5525 views)
Shortcut

Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:

There is kinda a rest at some jugs between the two, but it is kinda steep at that part so most of the weight is still on your arms so its tough to get a great recovery.

Are you talking two boulder problems with that rest in between? If it's not much of a rest like you say, maybe .12c.

Its a link up. The first crux is right off the ground then you go into the crux of the 12b. You get some pretty good jugs between the two but it isn't the best rest and you can never really fully shake the pump. You go into the second crux way more pumped than if you do the normal start.

It doesn't really matter to much. Its just another route to add into the rotation. Its just kinda nice to have a gage on my training.

I was supposed to go someplace different today and get on some new routes, but it is raining.Mad I feel like I'm in pretty good shape right now so I was excited to go rip it up.
Call it 5.12b+
Confuse the shit out of everyone.

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:26 PM
Post #1938 of 26795 (5523 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

I can so do this. My reward will be non-imaginary beer.

Partner artm

May 19, 2008, 6:27 PM
Post #1939 of 26795 (5521 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:

You could probably get away with .12c, I'm guessing.

That's good that you are in good shape right now, it's still so early. I haven't climbed much at all the last 2 weeks, hopefully I won't have lost too much.

Looking forward to next weekend at Seneca to finish up my ticklist (hopefully). I really, really hope the weather is nice, it will be the last time I climb there for who knows how long.
yore rong!

dr_feelgood

Post #1940 of 26795 (5520 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Of the Ten Penny Variety.

dr_feelgood

Post #1941 of 26795 (5518 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Of the Ten Penny Variety.
http://www.oldeburnsidebrewing.com/

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:28 PM
Post #1942 of 26795 (5516 views)
Shortcut

Re: [artm] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

artm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:

You could probably get away with .12c, I'm guessing.

That's good that you are in good shape right now, it's still so early. I haven't climbed much at all the last 2 weeks, hopefully I won't have lost too much.

Looking forward to next weekend at Seneca to finish up my ticklist (hopefully). I really, really hope the weather is nice, it will be the last time I climb there for who knows how long.
yore rong!
very rong!

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:28 PM
Post #1943 of 26795 (5513 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

That was easy.

dr_feelgood

May 19, 2008, 6:29 PM
Post #1944 of 26795 (5511 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

And I'm spent.

Arrogant_Bastard

May 19, 2008, 6:32 PM
Post #1945 of 26795 (5508 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:

Give it a moment:

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...ost=1897100;#1897100

Partner artm

May 19, 2008, 6:54 PM
Post #1946 of 26795 (5500 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
artm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:

Call it 5.12b+
Confuse the shit out of everyone.
The french rating system actually works better for sport climbing grades.

Partner epoch

May 19, 2008, 7:39 PM
Post #1947 of 26795 (5497 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Jay, are you paying any attention to the legislative battle over the new GI bill?

I missed it. I'll have to do it later when I am trying to pass time in class this evening.

Partner epoch

May 19, 2008, 7:41 PM
Post #1948 of 26795 (5496 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:

I was going to post this up, but decided not to.

Ironin?

The ever acceptant Roman Catholic Church stating that they cannot accept this poor soul?

I'm glad I woke the fuck up and stopped going to church when I joined the Navy.

obsessed

May 19, 2008, 8:18 PM
Post #1949 of 26795 (5489 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
Man, people are going ape shit with the fireworks tonight.

Canadians love the fireworks. I think there are three holidays in the sumer people buy them for.

Why they celebrate Queen Victory is beyond me.Crazy
Brent spent $30 on them. And we love them because we are not legally allowed to use them or buy them other than May2-4 and July 1st. Crazy

obsessed

May 19, 2008, 8:23 PM
Post #1950 of 26795 (5488 views)
Shortcut

Re: [obsessed] The Lounge? [In reply to]
Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

I'm in shape because I deal in volume.Wink

The place we climb at has kinda turned into a training crag for me. I have done most of the routes so I just do laps, skip rests and the like. You can get into shape pretty quick like that.

The sad thing is there is another place that is way closer to us and has a bunch of routes that would be good for me to get on. But it is closed. Access around here is fucked.

Hmmm. I'm finding that to be somewhat the same.

Scoped out another area 10 minutes down the road. The land owner is a bit sketched about climbers on his 68' wall. I don't think it would be a training ground for me quite yet. I know I can't pull hard .12 or .13 or .14, so for now I'll just scope out the twin aid lines.

Heard about another one about 15 down the road. Probably going to get directions and info about it this week.

Saturday will likely be N. Conway. FWIW to alls of you.
Didn't you just send a hard .12?

Give me another 2 weeks and I can take you up on it. I can't wait to try the barber wall cracks again.

I did. However, that was just one. I wouldn't even say that I am anywhere near climbing at that grade. Just a convenient happenstance really. The down side is that I don't want to waste my partners' time when they aren't climbing at that level, nor would be able to do anything at that location. So, I will more than likely be soloing there for a bit.

Well, if you can climb it once, you can climb it again, as they say.
This is correct.

Hey, all this talk is messing with my catching up on Lost.
all this talk is messing with my comfortably numb mind space. Hey doc you ever drink so much thay yer fa lce goes numb??
oh crap.

First page Previous page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook