Forums: Community: Campground:
The Lounge™
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

carabiner96

Sep 30, 2009, 12:34 AM
Post #26501 of 26795 (3388 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Yeah, I hucked that cliff. And almost didn't eat shit when I landed.

[image]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v650/46/3/6907496/n6907496_34167474_5039.jpg[/image]
That ain't no cliff. That's barely a road cut...

Ahem.

Cliffs in my photostream that I have hucked off of...

Granite Chief. That is me on top.
[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/reticentbehavior/March%2008/GraniteChief.jpg[/IMG]

The Palisades, Squaw Peak.
Not that time, not enough powdah. But here they are anyway.
[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/reticentbehavior/March%2008/TopofSiberiaBowl.jpg[/IMG]
and
[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/reticentbehavior/March%2008/SquawPeakandSiberiaBowl.jpg[/IMG]

That dork in the backpack is Dad Smile. My aunt is guilty of ski fashion failure too with the unisuit.

Also, chutes. Though they were better when we had to poach them and not get caught, or dead.
[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/reticentbehavior/March%2008/Mt%20Rose/ChutesIII.jpg[/IMG]
They look so much better on a powdah day.

Looking down. Kick turns only, please.
[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/reticentbehavior/March%2008/Mt%20Rose/DownElCap.jpg[/IMG]

Kick turns are for pussies, and uni suits are awesome.

Partner epoch

Sep 30, 2009, 12:38 AM
Post #26502 of 26795 (3387 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Yeah, I hucked that cliff. And almost didn't eat shit when I landed.

That ain't no cliff. That's barely a road cut...

Ahem.

Cliffs in my photostream that I have hucked off of...

Granite Chief. That is me on top.

The Palisades, Squaw Peak.
Not that time, not enough powdah. But here they are anyway.

and

That dork in the backpack is Dad Smile. My aunt is guilty of ski fashion failure too with the unisuit.

Also, chutes. Though they were better when we had to poach them and not get caught, or dead.

They look so much better on a powdah day.

Looking down. Kick turns only, please.

Kick turns are for pussies, and uni suits are awesome.

The chutes that day were almost bullet hard. A fall there would land you in severe pain, after you ricocheted 1200 feet off of rocks, trees, and large balls/blocks of snow. I played it smart and took my time on that one. You can see the snow pebbles rolling off of my skis as I was trying to get enough purchase to take the shot.

Fase shots in there are the bestest, though. As you stand straight up and feel like you are almost in a free-fall.

I need to get back home. Unsure

carabiner96

Sep 30, 2009, 12:59 AM
Post #26503 of 26795 (3379 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

Haha, Was stalkerbooking and found the old roomie I always hated has gotten like WHOA fat.

That's karma, bitch.

snoopy138

Sep 30, 2009, 2:16 AM
Post #26504 of 26795 (3363 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Haha, Was stalkerbooking and found the old roomie I always hated has gotten like WHOA fat.

That's karma, bitch.

the smellie hippie?

carabiner96

Sep 30, 2009, 2:20 AM
Post #26505 of 26795 (3360 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

That's karma, bitch.

the smellie hippie?

No, the crazy nasty 2nd futon incident bitch. The smellie hipppie I still talk to - this gurl...not so much.

chossmonkey

Sep 30, 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #26506 of 26795 (3349 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

That's karma, bitch.

the smellie hippie?

No, the crazy nasty 2nd futon incident bitch. The smellie hipppie I still talk to - this gurl...not so much.
2nd futon incident?

Must ahve missed that wun.

Partner epoch

Sep 30, 2009, 1:35 PM
Post #26507 of 26795 (3339 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

I am out for this weekend. The weather may be an issue, but more importantly the finances are definately not allowing it.

Honestly, I really cannot nail down why things went awry, but they did - I know when - and it's been a bitch to recover.

Things will be resolved in 5 or so days, which puts doing anything this weekend as definate no-go. Sorry Mo, I really wish I could make it.

granite_grrl

Sep 30, 2009, 1:43 PM
Post #26508 of 26795 (3336 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
I am out for this weekend. The weather may be an issue, but more importantly the finances are definately not allowing it.

Honestly, I really cannot nail down why things went awry
, but they did - I know when - and it's been a bitch to recover.

Things will be resolved in 5 or so days, which puts doing anything this weekend as definate no-go. Sorry Mo, I really wish I could make it.
When you took up ice climbing?

Partner camhead

Sep 30, 2009, 1:54 PM
Post #26509 of 26795 (3334 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

Skiing is still stoopid.

That tree in the pic from like three pages back was not fisheyed; trees naturally grow that way from tilted ground sometimes.

I wonder if biner is getting fat from all the tastycake sweets she has been making lately. We demand an up-to-date photo to determine this.

that is awl.

Partner epoch

Sep 30, 2009, 2:04 PM
Post #26510 of 26795 (3330 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

granite_grrl wrote:
epoch wrote:

No that wasn't it. I goofed up about 4 months ago and have been trying to recover since. It's bad enough that I'm on a really tight budget.

granite_grrl

Sep 30, 2009, 2:07 PM
Post #26511 of 26795 (3328 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

Paul, you never told me:

Will you and Christina be showing up on Friday night or Saturday morning? You'll me sleeping in your car, right?

We'll probably be getting in way too late on Friday, unless we figure out a place to crash then finish the drive the next morning. We can't leave till 5pm (getting in at ~2am) Friday unless Nathan asks his boss to leave a touch early.

granite_grrl

Sep 30, 2009, 2:09 PM
Post #26512 of 26795 (3325 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

epoch wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
epoch wrote:

No that wasn't it. I goofed up about 4 months ago and have been trying to recover since. It's bad enough that I'm on a really tight budget.
I still think ice climbing was a good guess.

I'd like to get people together and do a trip to Quebec again this winter.

clausti

Sep 30, 2009, 2:12 PM
Post #26513 of 26795 (3322 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Paul, you never told me:

Will you and Christina be showing up on Friday night or Saturday morning? You'll me sleeping in your car, right?

We'll probably be getting in way too late on Friday, unless we figure out a place to crash then finish the drive the next morning. We can't leave till 5pm (getting in at ~2am) Friday unless Nathan asks his boss to leave a touch early.

friday night.

Partner camhead

Sep 30, 2009, 2:15 PM
Post #26514 of 26795 (3320 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Paul, you never told me:

Oh, we'll be getting in on Friday night, probably not super late. We'll be sleeping in the maroon CRV, probably at Miguel's, unless it is super crowded.

I'll text you guys if we do not stay at Miguel's, or if we do not find each other on Saturday morning.

granite_grrl

Sep 30, 2009, 2:16 PM
Post #26515 of 26795 (3320 views)
Shortcut

Re: [clausti] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

clausti wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Paul, you never told me:

friday night.
I pray Nathan will let us sleep till 8am the next morning, giving us 6 hours of sleep. He has this bad habit of getting up at 5am when he's supposed to sleep in.

clausti

Sep 30, 2009, 2:16 PM
Post #26516 of 26795 (3319 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

granite_grrl wrote:
clausti wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Paul, you never told me:

friday night.
I pray Nathan will let us sleep till 8am the next morning, giving us 6 hours of sleep. He has this bad habit of getting up at 5am when he's supposed to sleep in.

when he does that, do you cockpunch him?

granite_grrl

Sep 30, 2009, 2:22 PM
Post #26517 of 26795 (3314 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

clausti wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
clausti wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Paul, you never told me:

friday night.

I'm too slow and stupid in the morning for anything like that.

Paul: texting is best. We probably won't keep the phone on when we sleep though. I think I'm going to insist on the slightly bigger (but generally not as well designed) orange MEC tent, probably on the other side of the foot bridge in the back.

imnotclever

Sep 30, 2009, 2:26 PM
Post #26518 of 26795 (3313 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

camhead wrote:
I wonder if biner is getting fat from all the tastycake sweets she has been making lately. We demand an up-to-date photo to determine this.

that is awl.

She did say she thinks her boobs are getting bigger... I vote for before and after picts.

I suspect she's secretly stole the luberjack's seed and doesn't want him to know. So if she can just keep baking he'll think her weight gain is from the food. Then she can move to coloradiego and keep the chillins all for herself!

There's got to be a country song for that. Camhed find country song about mo, now. NOW!

carabiner96

Sep 30, 2009, 2:37 PM
Post #26519 of 26795 (3303 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

She did say she thinks her boobs are getting bigger... I vote for before and after picts.

I suspect she's secretly stole the luberjack's seed and doesn't want him to know. So if she can just keep baking he'll think her weight gain is from the food. Then she can move to coloradiego and keep the chillins all for herself!

There's got to be a country song for that. Camhed find country song about mo, now. NOW!

ew.

carabiner96

Sep 30, 2009, 2:41 PM
Post #26520 of 26795 (3300 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

That's karma, bitch.

the smellie hippie?

2nd futon incident?

Must ahve missed that wun.

there's a thread on here somewhere about me maybe needing to call the police about a restraining order...good times.

carabiner96

Sep 30, 2009, 2:55 PM
Post #26521 of 26795 (3298 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

camhead wrote:
Skiing is still stoopid.

That tree in the pic from like three pages back was not fisheyed; trees naturally grow that way from tilted ground sometimes.

that is awl.

I don't really have a before picture. I feel too fat to put on a bikini now, does that count for anything?

clausti

Sep 30, 2009, 2:56 PM
Post #26522 of 26795 (3297 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Skiing is still stoopid.

that is awl.

I don't really have a before picture. I feel too fat to put on a bikini now, does that count for anything?

why are you trying to gain weight, again?

Arrogant_Bastard

Sep 30, 2009, 3:00 PM
Post #26523 of 26795 (3294 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

clausti wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
clausti wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Paul, you never told me:

friday night.

Heh

imnotclever

Sep 30, 2009, 3:06 PM
Post #26524 of 26795 (3290 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

carabiner96 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

ew.

That's how we all feel about country musik, darlin', but it must be done. Camhed, NOW!

carabiner96

Sep 30, 2009, 3:06 PM
Post #26525 of 26795 (3289 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

clausti wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Skiing is still stoopid.

that is awl.

why are you trying to gain weight, again?

For the winter. Between doing high output sports (skiing, skating, ice) and shivering a butt ton because I have no body fat, I always lose more weight than is good. So, I'm pre emptively gaining some weight to A) keep me warmer B) have shit to lose

First page Previous page 1 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook