Woo!

edge

Jan 8, 2010, 5:28 PM
Post #28 of 44 (908 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] Avatar [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Great. Now you are going to give him a hard-on.

chadnsc

Jan 8, 2010, 5:28 PM
Post #29 of 44 (908 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Which one was supposed to be gay again? Tongue

(This post was edited by chadnsc on Jan 8, 2010, 5:29 PM)

shockabuku

Jan 8, 2010, 6:23 PM
Post #30 of 44 (901 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] Avatar [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
shockabuku wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
shockabuku wrote:
I thought it was another terribly depressing example of humans destroying things for financial gain,
IN A MOVIE

Fixed that for you.

That's right. In real life we destroy things out of laziness and ignorance, regardless of whether or not there is money to be made of it.

Thanks to both of you for enhancing the message.

There was no message. Oh you meant that you get terribly depressed over watching a science fiction move that has a plot of a superpower using oppressing a native people?

I think you need to get on some anti depressants.

You should think harder.

chadnsc

Jan 8, 2010, 7:28 PM
Post #31 of 44 (886 views)
Shortcut

Re: [shockabuku] Avatar [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

shockabuku wrote:
You should think harder.

Really, so I can see historical president in a work of fiction? Do you really think I don't know about how nations and society around the world have oppressed with force other people that weren't able to defend themselves?

Or do you mean I need to think harder about how you're such a self imposed pessimist that you feel the need to impose political issues and commentary on a subject that was implemented in the film Avatar because it's the oldest and easies to understand topic in the history of the world? If so I think you give people in general too little credit while at the same time give yourself way too much.

shockabuku

Jan 8, 2010, 8:52 PM
Post #32 of 44 (873 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I didn't mean either of your options.

I also didn't see any historical presidents in the film. At least no US presidents that I recognized.

Arrogant_Bastard

Jan 8, 2010, 9:03 PM
Post #33 of 44 (871 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

shockabuku wrote:
I also didn't see any historical presidents in the film. At least no US presidents that I recognized.

Heh

Arrogant_Bastard

Jan 8, 2010, 9:23 PM
Post #34 of 44 (862 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
shockabuku wrote:
You should think harder.

Really, so I can see historical president in a work of fiction? Do you really think I don't know about how nations and society around the world have oppressed with force other people that weren't able to defend themselves?

Or do you mean I need to think harder about how you're such a self imposed pessimist that you feel the need to impose political issues and commentary on a subject that was implemented in the film Avatar because it's the oldest and easies to understand topic in the history of the world? If so I think you give people in general too little credit while at the same time give yourself way too much.

I made you a new butthurtz avatar, since you seem to get a hurt buttz often

Attachments: butthurtz.jpg (57.0 KB)

chadnsc

Jan 8, 2010, 10:11 PM
Post #35 of 44 (854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

shockabuku wrote:
I didn't mean either of your options.

Yeah you did, that or your an idiot who replied to the wrong thread.

If you didn't see GW in the movie you weren’t paying attention. You can see him about 45 minutes into the film, hanging from a tree, flinging his own poo.

(This post was edited by chadnsc on Jan 8, 2010, 10:28 PM)

chadnsc

Jan 8, 2010, 10:13 PM
Post #36 of 44 (848 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
shockabuku wrote:
You should think harder.

You made my eyes a bit too small and I don't have any crows feet, yet. Other than that It's pretty spot on with the bruised tailbone I suffered yesterday. If you wouldn't mind adding a couple screws in my left shouder it will be perfect. Wink

Oh and Butthurtz, no. Annoyed by idiots overflowing with self rightousness, yup.

I mean we can't all be like you AB . . . wait a minute, you to get butthurtz more than anyone here. Oh well, someday I'll be arrogant as you and all will be good.

(This post was edited by chadnsc on Jan 8, 2010, 10:25 PM)

shockabuku

Jan 8, 2010, 11:07 PM
Post #37 of 44 (836 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
shockabuku wrote:
You should think harder.

You made my eyes a bit too small and I don't have any crows feet, yet. Other than that It's pretty spot on with the bruised tailbone I suffered yesterday. If you wouldn't mind adding a couple screws in my left shouder it will be perfect. Wink

Oh and Butthurtz, no. Annoyed by idiots overflowing with self rightousness, yup.

I mean we can't all be like you AB . . . wait a minute, you to get butthurtz more than anyone here. Oh well, someday I'll be arrogant as you and all will be good.

You're pretty close, don't worry.

Maybe you're so butthurt because I criticized something you liked, and finally understood. After all it was "the oldest and easies to understand topic in the history of the world".

Are you drunk when you type or just that bad at written communication?

Arrogant_Bastard

Jan 8, 2010, 11:13 PM
Post #38 of 44 (829 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
shockabuku wrote:
You should think harder.

The ironing is almost to much to take.

Arrogant_Bastard

Jan 8, 2010, 11:14 PM
Post #39 of 44 (828 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

shockabuku wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
shockabuku wrote:
You should think harder.

Maybe you're so butthurt because I criticized something you liked, and finally understood. After all it was "the oldest and easies to understand topic in the history of the world".

Give the poor guy a break, he's from fricken Min-neh-soooo-da, donchaknow.

shockabuku

Jan 8, 2010, 11:23 PM
Post #40 of 44 (824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
shockabuku wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
shockabuku wrote:
You should think harder.

OH.Blush Sorry. No, I didn't know. My fault.

chadnsc

Jan 8, 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #41 of 44 (821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

shockabuku wrote:

Actually I've never seen the movie so I don't have an opinion on it one way or the other. Nice try though, maybe next time you won't make the assumption that you're more intelligent that others.

shockabuku wrote:

Nope, I simply can't spell and run spell-check through MS word. I got a new computer a few days ago and apparently the standard editing settings are to automatically correct any misspelled words without informing you of the change. Oh don’t get me wrong, I’ll still suck at spelling despite the software but I figured you’re just poking on this because you have nowhere else to go and desperately need something to fire back with.

So what's your excuse? Are you suffering from some type mental disorder or do simply have such low self esteem that you half to act like a jackass to feel important?

chadnsc

Jan 8, 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #42 of 44 (815 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:

Yup, you betcha'! Could be worse, I could be in Nebraska.

You gonna' get busy on that avatar rendering for me? I mean it's not like you have anything better to do.

(This post was edited by chadnsc on Jan 8, 2010, 11:29 PM)

shockabuku

Jan 8, 2010, 11:33 PM
Post #43 of 44 (811 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
shockabuku wrote:

Actually I've never seen the movie so I don't have an opinion on it one way or the other. Nice try though, maybe next time you won't make the assumption that you're more intelligent that others.

shockabuku wrote:

Nope, I simply can't spell and run spell-check through MS word. I got a new computer a few days ago and apparently the standard editing settings are to automatically correct any misspelled words without informing you of the change. Oh don’t get me wrong, I’ll still suck at spelling despite the software but I figured you’re just poking on this because you have nowhere else to go and desperately need something to fire back with.

So what's your excuse? Are you suffering from some type mental disorder or do simply have such low self esteem that you half to act like a jackass to feel important?

No excuse. I thought I'd see how far I could antagonize you.

Arrogant_Bastard

Jan 8, 2010, 11:54 PM
Post #44 of 44 (807 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:

You really can't blame him.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook