Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

jakedatc

Jan 13, 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #51 of 63 (2259 views)
Shortcut

Re: [majid_sabet] Purpose of second rope on trad climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
sp115 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
j_ung wrote:
vegastradguy wrote:
im confused. how could this possibly happen? what the hell was the second doing not tied into the rope?

You and me both. And I'm further confused about how the leader decked from three pitches, but escaped injury.

He survived but I did not mention the extend of his injuries.

Are you implying there were extensive injuries? Because what you said was: "Anyways, both ended up ok."

You clearly know enough English to know the difference between those two statements.

he also claims to have more experience than he actually does and proves it every time he asks these stupid questions that should be easy to figure out.

jake

do you have a GF ?

you blow gasket left and right dude.

Yep, and she climbs more, harder and smarter than you.

jake

the way you write about girls just tells me that you loose your virginity not too long ago. an experienced climber never says stuff like this about women

bill413

Jan 14, 2011, 1:40 AM
Post #52 of 63 (2246 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
sp115 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
j_ung wrote:
vegastradguy wrote:
im confused. how could this possibly happen? what the hell was the second doing not tied into the rope?

You and me both. And I'm further confused about how the leader decked from three pitches, but escaped injury.

Are you implying there were extensive injuries? Because what you said was: "Anyways, both ended up ok."

You clearly know enough English to know the difference between those two statements.

he also claims to have more experience than he actually does and proves it every time he asks these stupid questions that should be easy to figure out.

jake

do you have a GF ?

jake

the way you write about girls just tells me that you loose your virginity not too long ago. an experienced climber never says stuff like this about women

You mean because an experienced climber like you would never say anyone climbs harder & smarter?

jakedatc

Jan 14, 2011, 2:45 AM
Post #53 of 63 (2240 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bill413] Purpose of second rope on trad climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

bill413 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
sp115 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
j_ung wrote:
vegastradguy wrote:

jake

do you have a GF ?

jake

You mean because an experienced climber like you would never say anyone climbs harder & smarter?

Even in majidiots imaginary world girls don't talk to him. Might be the bodies in his basement for "research"

majid_sabet

Jan 14, 2011, 4:37 AM
Post #54 of 63 (2227 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] Purpose of second rope on trad climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
bill413 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
sp115 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
j_ung wrote:
vegastradguy wrote:

jake

do you have a GF ?

jake

Even in majidiots imaginary world girls don't talk to him. Might be the bodies in his basement for "research"

jake

your GF may be strong climber but what really keeps the girl aint climbing but a hard and strong di*$ which do not have.

spikeddem

Jan 14, 2011, 4:42 AM
Post #55 of 63 (2223 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
bill413 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
sp115 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
j_ung wrote:
vegastradguy wrote:

jake

do you have a GF ?

jake

jake

your GF may be strong climber but what really keeps the girl aint climbing but a hard and strong di*$ which do not have.

WOW.

jakedatc

Jan 14, 2011, 5:01 AM
Post #56 of 63 (2218 views)
Shortcut

Re: [spikeddem] Purpose of second rope on trad climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
bill413 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
sp115 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
j_ung wrote:
vegastradguy wrote:

jake

do you have a GF ?

jake

jake

WOW.

meh... he's has never and will never provide proof that he climbs or that he has a consistent knowledge of climbing so he has to resort to name calling, homophobic comments and confusing strings of words put in random order

suprasoup

Jan 14, 2011, 7:43 AM
Post #57 of 63 (2208 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
bill413 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
sp115 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
j_ung wrote:
vegastradguy wrote:

jake

do you have a GF ?

jake

jake

your GF may be strong climber but what really keeps the girl aint climbing but a hard and strong di*$ which I do not have.

fixt that for ya.Wink

blueeyedclimber

Jan 14, 2011, 3:01 PM
Post #58 of 63 (2190 views)
Shortcut

Re: [suprasoup] Purpose of second rope on trad climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, this thread has take an interesting turn. Why doesn't everybody just pull them out, take a pic and post them. Then we can end this train wreck.

Josh

spikeddem

Jan 14, 2011, 4:19 PM
Post #59 of 63 (2178 views)
Shortcut

Re: [blueeyedclimber] Purpose of second rope on trad climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

blueeyedclimber wrote:
Well, this thread has take an interesting turn. Why doesn't everybody just pull them out, take a pic and post them. Then we can end this train wreck.

Josh
This thread is less than worthless with pics.

aprice00

Jan 14, 2011, 4:34 PM
Post #60 of 63 (2177 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I am new to climbing so when i stumbled across RC.com I thought cool!, climbers discussing climbing but after reading a few of the threads. I came to this conclusion
Majid is a douch!

Now if we can all agree (and I believe most of us do), Then we can get back to discussing climbing.

Such as, What is this talk about tying in to the lead rope? You use the static end? What knot, a double 8?

bill413

Jan 14, 2011, 6:30 PM
Post #61 of 63 (2161 views)
Shortcut

Re: [aprice00] Purpose of second rope on trad climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

aprice00 wrote:
I am new to climbing so when i stumbled across RC.com I thought cool!, climbers discussing climbing but after reading a few of the threads. I came to this conclusion
Majid is a douch!

Now if we can all agree (and I believe most of us do), Then we can get back to discussing climbing.

Such as, What is this talk about tying in to the lead rope? You use the static end? What knot, a double 8?

Are you trying to derail the "Purpose of second rope on trad climbing" thread by asking about the first rope?

aprice00

Jan 14, 2011, 7:06 PM
Post #62 of 63 (2148 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bill413] Purpose of second rope on trad climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I think the Derailing happend somewhere around GFs and Strong D!cks.

So by all means lets talk second rope.

t2stone

Jan 16, 2011, 3:11 AM
Post #63 of 63 (2101 views)
Shortcut

Re: [aprice00] Purpose of second rope on trad climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

WOW! I don't stop in much any more.....Cool I think I made a smart choice ?Crazy.....what a $hit~show! I think I'll go see what's happening
on re-runs of the Jeery Springer show..next?

Nice thread Unsure

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Trad Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook