Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4052 4053 4054 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

snoopy138

Nov 12, 2013, 5:06 PM
Post #101376 of 105309 (3962 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Just got back last night. Good times out on the road. Week in red rocks and then a few days in josh.

Hadn't done anything long in red rocks and the routes exceeded expectations. Onzent the Levitation but did a couple other routes that were just as good.

Couple days in Josh was nice. Jack, I'm sorry we didn't get to rope up. Ended up not climbing Sunday at all. Slept in, and then we were drinking beers at 10am in the sun at the compound.

The Blitzo memorial was nice. I thought it found a good balance of respect, along with some fun and debauchery. Blitzo would have approved I think.

Was fun to attend one of these things. Usually Murf calls me in the middle to yell in my ear, and I can hear Sooze laughing in the background. This time it just happened in person.

So you never made it out to teh zion? What else did you guys get on in red rocks?

was out in josh yesterday -- zent Runaway, which I'd fallen on before, then went over and onzent Martin Quits. Did C&J yet again after the 2x agent found herself unable to make the move up to the horizontal with the #1 placement. dropped a rope on the beaver and got my ass kicked.

hah. I was supposed to meet Jack out at the Run for your life. We hiked out and there were dudes on it. So we did ball bearing. Walked over to look, still dudes, but I guess they were our dudes. I yelled "JACK!" but no reply. So we did C&J so Cornelius could do it. I regurgitated the old v0 to 5.9. At this point I've said it so much I believed it, and snadbagged myself. That thing... is still sort of hard.

Red Rocks... we did Risky Business and Tooth or Consequences. Risky is outstanding, better than Fiddler. Tooth was pretty damn neat. 8 pitches, not very hard or sustained, but interesting. Had a one move wonder crux.

if this was sunday, by the time you looked the second time, the people you thought were on RFYL were probibly on runaway. hamik took a while trying to figure out the lower crux of that thing on TR, while teh asiant and I headed off to martin quits.

also, C&J is not hard. It really is V0+ to 5.9. didn't even feel pumpy.

snoopy138

Nov 12, 2013, 5:07 PM
Post #101377 of 105309 (3960 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo.

caughtinside

Nov 12, 2013, 5:47 PM
Post #101378 of 105309 (3949 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Just got back last night. Good times out on the road. Week in red rocks and then a few days in josh.

Hadn't done anything long in red rocks and the routes exceeded expectations. Onzent the Levitation but did a couple other routes that were just as good.

Couple days in Josh was nice. Jack, I'm sorry we didn't get to rope up. Ended up not climbing Sunday at all. Slept in, and then we were drinking beers at 10am in the sun at the compound.

The Blitzo memorial was nice. I thought it found a good balance of respect, along with some fun and debauchery. Blitzo would have approved I think.

Was fun to attend one of these things. Usually Murf calls me in the middle to yell in my ear, and I can hear Sooze laughing in the background. This time it just happened in person.

So you never made it out to teh zion? What else did you guys get on in red rocks?

was out in josh yesterday -- zent Runaway, which I'd fallen on before, then went over and onzent Martin Quits. Did C&J yet again after the 2x agent found herself unable to make the move up to the horizontal with the #1 placement. dropped a rope on the beaver and got my ass kicked.

hah. I was supposed to meet Jack out at the Run for your life. We hiked out and there were dudes on it. So we did ball bearing. Walked over to look, still dudes, but I guess they were our dudes. I yelled "JACK!" but no reply. So we did C&J so Cornelius could do it. I regurgitated the old v0 to 5.9. At this point I've said it so much I believed it, and snadbagged myself. That thing... is still sort of hard.

Red Rocks... we did Risky Business and Tooth or Consequences. Risky is outstanding, better than Fiddler. Tooth was pretty damn neat. 8 pitches, not very hard or sustained, but interesting. Had a one move wonder crux.

if this was sunday, by the time you looked the second time, the people you thought were on RFYL were probibly on runaway. hamik took a while trying to figure out the lower crux of that thing on TR, while teh asiant and I headed off to martin quits.

No, we were there Saturday. Hmm, maybe it is easy, but day 4 climbing felt like work.

Sunday never made it off the Fish's patio. He handed me a beer at 9:45 and that was it.

snoopy138

Nov 12, 2013, 9:20 PM
Post #101379 of 105309 (3931 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

No, we were there Saturday. Hmm, maybe it is easy, but day 4 climbing felt like work.

I will acknowledge that when I did my 30 rowtz last year, I was feeling pretty good until doing C&J at #16 or so. Felt pretty wiped after that.

climbs4fun

Nov 12, 2013, 10:33 PM
Post #101380 of 105309 (3914 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
CI and Snoppy... You suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody texted me for beerz. I would have come to your campsite Mad

Unsure

Sorry!

You didn't bite on my facebook poste so I figured you were busy.

Too busy for sick dude on my couch for a week, but not too busy for beerz

climbs4fun

Nov 12, 2013, 10:34 PM
Post #101381 of 105309 (3913 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
CI and Snoppy... You suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody texted me for beerz. I would have come to your campsite Mad

CI told me he'd contacted ewe.

He threatened to camp on my couch for a week, but did not offer beerZ

snoopy138

Nov 14, 2013, 5:29 PM
Post #101382 of 105309 (3862 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

CI told me he'd contacted ewe.

He threatened to camp on my couch for a week, but did not offer beerZ

oh, that sounds kind of like CI.

granite_grrl

Nov 14, 2013, 8:14 PM
Post #101383 of 105309 (3835 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Doc!

Just booked out plane tickets to Montana. We can't back out now! We're coming in late Friday night (the 6th) so let's party on the weekend?

Still haven't booked the car, but that'll come. Still wondering if we can get away with a large car instead of a pretend SUV. The only realy advantage a pretend SUV gives is added weight to punch through the snow....but it also will be harder to pull out if we go into the ditch. FWIW we do have CAA (=AAA).

Also, how do you make an account on Montana Ice? I wuntz to try to buy some froot bootz.

granite_grrl

Nov 14, 2013, 8:15 PM
Post #101384 of 105309 (3833 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey siffy! You should fly out to Montana. It can be a regular ol' BET (frozen) meetup!

dr_feelgood

Nov 14, 2013, 8:17 PM
Post #101385 of 105309 (3831 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Hey siffy! You should fly out to Montana. It can be a regular ol' BET (frozen) meetup!
Is he still alive? Pablo is hungry.

dr_feelgood

Nov 14, 2013, 8:26 PM
Post #101386 of 105309 (3826 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Doc!

Just booked out plane tickets to Montana. We can't back out now! We're coming in late Friday night (the 6th) so let's party on the weekend?

Still haven't booked the car, but that'll come. Still wondering if we can get away with a large car instead of a pretend SUV. The only realy advantage a pretend SUV gives is added weight to punch through the snow....but it also will be harder to pull out if we go into the ditch. FWIW we do have CAA (=AAA).

Also, how do you make an account on Montana Ice? I wuntz to try to buy some froot bootz.
I'm not sure. Maybe try the request new password button and plug in an email?

granite_grrl

Nov 14, 2013, 10:04 PM
Post #101387 of 105309 (3807 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Doc!

Is it even worth trying to put a post up on there?

dr_feelgood

Nov 15, 2013, 12:17 AM
Post #101388 of 105309 (3788 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Doc!

Is it even worth trying to put a post up on there?
To be honest, no.

snoopy138

Nov 15, 2013, 12:46 AM
Post #101389 of 105309 (3780 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Doc!

Just booked out plane tickets to Montana. We can't back out now! We're coming in late Friday night (the 6th) so let's party on the weekend.

does doc party anymore?

snoopy138

Nov 15, 2013, 12:46 AM
Post #101390 of 105309 (3778 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

he still posts on fasebuk.

Partner camhead

Nov 15, 2013, 2:22 AM
Post #101391 of 105309 (3768 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Yes, I see many reports of him climbing the 30 foot limestone chossheaps in CenTex.

dr_feelgood

Nov 15, 2013, 2:23 AM
Post #101392 of 105309 (3767 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Doc!

Just booked out plane tickets to Montana. We can't back out now! We're coming in late Friday night (the 6th) so let's party on the weekend.

does doc party anymore?

It just so happens that the semester ends for me on the 8th. If I get enough work done, I will need to blow off some steam...

granite_grrl

Nov 15, 2013, 12:29 PM
Post #101393 of 105309 (3742 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Doc!

does doc party anymore?

It just so happens that the semester ends for me on the 8th. If I get enough work done, I will need to blow off some steam...

You finish school on a Sunday?

lena_chita

Nov 15, 2013, 2:44 PM
Post #101394 of 105309 (3728 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Doc!

does doc party anymore?

Stranger things have happened, where Doc was involved. What else can you expect from someone who accidentally an avocado?

snoopy138

Nov 15, 2013, 4:57 PM
Post #101395 of 105309 (3716 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Yes, I see many reports of him climbing the 30 foot limestone chossheaps in CenTex.

don't forget posting about his love for teh won & only dummy dome in CenTex.

Partner camhead

Nov 15, 2013, 10:23 PM
Post #101396 of 105309 (3698 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

It's a damn fine dummy dome.

dr_feelgood

Nov 16, 2013, 4:41 PM
Post #101397 of 105309 (3675 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Doc!

does doc party anymore?

That's when my last paper is due via email, so essentially, yes.

dr_feelgood

Nov 16, 2013, 4:42 PM
Post #101398 of 105309 (3675 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

It's a damn fine dummy dome.
Considering it is all that there is within several hundred miles, yes.

dr_feelgood

Nov 16, 2013, 4:45 PM
Post #101399 of 105309 (3674 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I am proud to claim first day on ice yesterday. Two very nice pitches of WI3 in a very cold corner of hyalite. Luckily we were in a group of three (PG, myself, and anthony), because Anthony got hit with a major case of lentil-induced bubble guts, and had to sit out one of the pitches due to extreme flatulence.

dr_feelgood

Nov 16, 2013, 4:47 PM
Post #101400 of 105309 (3669 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I should also...

First page Previous page 1 ... 4052 4053 4054 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook