Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Devil's Lake on Monday (7/28/03)?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

brianthew

Jul 28, 2003, 1:24 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1167 views)
Shortcut

Devil's Lake on Monday (7/28/03)?  (North_America: Canada: British_Columbia: Okanagan: SKAHA: The_Fortress)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey all. I'm gonna be (most likely) at Devil's Lake tomorrow (Monday 7/28/03) and will be doing some bouldering. Anyone else gonna be there and interested in some non-roped (and maybe some roped) stuff? I'm all about getting on this sandstone I hear about east of the CCC lot.

If you're gonna be there tomorrow and are interested in bouldering plus some routes (I'll bring my rack just in case), PM me. Look for the guy with the big brown Metolius pad and the Miuras and shout, "Hey Brian!"

Cheers.

ramylson

Jul 29, 2003, 10:07 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1167 views)
Shortcut

Re: Devil's Lake on Monday (7/28/03)? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I wish I could have gone.. it was such a beautiful day! Well.. it looked great anyway. :roll:

How did things go?

brianthew

Jul 29, 2003, 11:04 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1167 views)
Shortcut

Re: Devil's Lake on Monday (7/28/03)? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Not bad. Basically went to every spot for bouldering I could, and stopped by the Sandstone area to try it out. Liked the rock, now I gotta do some routes there. The bouldering there, as I thought, is just like routes there, only shorter ( :P ). I prefer bouldering elsewhere, but oh well....it's the Lake, and it's what we got in WI. Got on some classic problems up on Tombstone and down on the North Shore, enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook