Forums: Community: Campground:
The Lounge™
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

getout87

Jun 26, 2008, 7:10 PM
Post #3926 of 26795 (4755 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

I'm only posting here because I am bored at work and have absolutely nothing to do. Anybody got anything for me to do?

Edited to add: How about a PTFTW?

(This post was edited by getout87 on Jun 26, 2008, 7:52 PM)

obsessed

Jun 26, 2008, 7:40 PM
Post #3927 of 26795 (4753 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
obsessed wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Sure, my last day to PC++ and it is dead in here.

why is that? You actually going to do some real work?
Are you trying to tell me being a housewife and a mother isn't a full time job?
damn right it is. But you are not a mother and have no kiddies.
We do to have a kitty.
Some might say he's a mother... then lose their train of thought.

Not me though.
Dude, I raised that cat from a cub. I am completely its mother.
Did you breastfeed it?
Maybe
Oh sure Beccs leaves and you show up. Hows WI?
I wouldn't know, I'm in MN.
close enough

obsessed

Jun 26, 2008, 7:42 PM
Post #3928 of 26795 (4750 views)
Shortcut

Re: [getout87] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

getout87 wrote:
I'm only posting here because I am bored at work and have absolutely nothing to do. Anybody got anything for me to do?
Get out, getout. You can't just wander in here and snag the PT just because you are bored.

the_climber

Jun 26, 2008, 7:45 PM
Post #3929 of 26795 (4746 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
the_climber wrote:
Just ordered in an Edelrid EDDY. Looking forward to using it in a couple weeks when it comes in.

Now I can be an inatentive belayer, brewing coffee and smoking cigars while aid belaying.... all that an I wont have to touch a GriGri.

I also have a few replacement KB's on that order... most of my often used sizes have been mangled and straightened to many times... time to retire them , just like the one hanging in my office.
Shocked

Cheeze titing bastard.

I was hoping it could have turned into something like when Doc wanted everyone to rape his rod.Unsure
No such luck.

Partner macherry

Jun 26, 2008, 7:47 PM
Post #3930 of 26795 (4743 views)
Shortcut

Re: [obsessed] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
the_climber wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
the_climber wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
sungam wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
sungam wrote:
Still, a well good comeback, what say?

Not really. Now STFU, Donny.
"And in other news... donny just got totally served... . . .."

-MagnuS

Haha! We have a new Donny.
the only benefit as i see it is I'm no longer the low "ynnod" on the totem pole.

True, but if we can get him typing while drunk, complete with the drunking Scottish spelling of all words it could be funny.

Might even give Doc a run for his money... who knows
My drunkinese has much improved over the past few months. Mostly since i left is texas.

I guess that's the same as how I started drinking less after leaving Saskatchewan
I can understand why you would drink while living in Sask. You can see a dog run away for days there

this is true, i grew up in saskatchewan. hey, climber what part of sask. are you from?

the_climber

Jun 26, 2008, 7:49 PM
Post #3931 of 26795 (4742 views)
Shortcut

Re: [the_climber] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

Bordom is setting in at work today....

Wish I had slept at all last night.... It's making for a long fucking day.

Forced to get out of the office early tomorrw as they are doing some building upgrades in the afternoon and everyone is required to get out BY noon.

Just means that I'll have time to change the diff oil and get the truck packed before Laurie's off work....

THEN, 4 days of camping, 4wheeling, drinking, and climbing!

the_climber

Jun 26, 2008, 7:51 PM
Post #3932 of 26795 (4739 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

macherry wrote:
obsessed wrote:
the_climber wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
the_climber wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
sungam wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
sungam wrote:

-MagnuS

the only benefit as i see it is I'm no longer the low "ynnod" on the totem pole.

True, but if we can get him typing while drunk, complete with the drunking Scottish spelling of all words it could be funny.

My drunkinese has much improved over the past few months. Mostly since i left is texas.

I guess that's the same as how I started drinking less after leaving Saskatchewan
I can understand why you would drink while living in Sask. You can see a dog run away for days there

this is true, i grew up in saskatchewan. hey, climber what part of sask. are you from?

Hey now! Don't get confused, I'm not "from" the flat land gap between Canada East and Canada West. I originally hail from Onteribble thank you!

I have a whole bunch of family in the Melfort area, and I spent 3 long brutally flat years at UofS. Good school, poor topography, and a whole tone of girls with serious mental issues and emotional instability. Yes there are stories, no I'm not telling them.

I have found that the sainest people from Saskatchewan are the old farmers, and those who have left teh land of flat fields and week long 'dog ran away' watching.

(This post was edited by the_climber on Jun 26, 2008, 7:55 PM)

getout87

Jun 26, 2008, 7:52 PM
Post #3933 of 26795 (4738 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
getout87 wrote:
Get out, getout. You can't just wander in here and snag the PT just because you are bored.

haha, i didn't realize I had done that.

the_climber

Jun 26, 2008, 7:56 PM
Post #3934 of 26795 (4734 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

getout87 wrote:
obsessed wrote:
getout87 wrote:

Did we grant you permission to post again?

I think not.

getout87

Jun 26, 2008, 7:58 PM
Post #3935 of 26795 (4732 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
obsessed wrote:
getout87 wrote:

I think not.

I don't need no permission, cuz where I come from, its a free country. You here me boy? F-R-E-E. Will you understand it better now, eh?

Partner macherry

Jun 26, 2008, 7:59 PM
Post #3936 of 26795 (4731 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
macherry wrote:
obsessed wrote:
the_climber wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
the_climber wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
sungam wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
sungam wrote:

-MagnuS

Hey now! Don't get confused, I'm not "from" the flat land gap between Canada East and Canada West. I originally hail from Onteribble thank you!

I have a whole bunch of family in the Melfort area, and I spent 3 long brutally flat years at UofS. Good school, poor topography, and a whole tone of girls with serious mental issues and emotional instability. Yes there are stories, no I'm not telling them.

I have found that the sainest people from Saskatchewan are the old farmers, and those who have left teh land of flat fields and week long 'dog ran away' watching.

ack, i went to the U of S

...............and the husband is from a farm near the melfort area

the_climber

Jun 26, 2008, 8:02 PM
Post #3937 of 26795 (4728 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

getout87 wrote:
the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
obsessed wrote:
getout87 wrote:

I think not.

I don't need no permission, cuz where I come from, its a free country. You here me boy? F-R-E-E. Will you understand it better now, eh?
Last I checked your healthcare was anything but free.

getout87

Jun 26, 2008, 8:02 PM
Post #3938 of 26795 (4726 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
obsessed wrote:
getout87 wrote:

I think not.

touche.

the_climber

Jun 26, 2008, 8:04 PM
Post #3939 of 26795 (4726 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

macherry wrote:
the_climber wrote:
macherry wrote:
obsessed wrote:
the_climber wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
the_climber wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
sungam wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
sungam wrote:

-MagnuS

Melfort is actually a fairly nice area. My Mom's side of the family originally homesteaded out there. As of a few years ago (last time I was out to the old homesteads) there were still a couple of the orifinal foundations, and sod barn walls still standing... kind of cool to see.

(This post was edited by the_climber on Jun 26, 2008, 8:05 PM)

the_climber

Post #3940 of 26795 (4725 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

getout87 wrote:
the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
obsessed wrote:
getout87 wrote:

I think not.

touche.
Fuckin'eh.

obsessed

Post #3941 of 26795 (4724 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

macherry wrote:
the_climber wrote:
macherry wrote:
obsessed wrote:
the_climber wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
the_climber wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
sungam wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
sungam wrote:

-MagnuS

Well then, I do believe climber called you a girl with serious mental issues and emotional instablitly. Shocked

the_climber

Jun 26, 2008, 8:06 PM
Post #3942 of 26795 (4721 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

obsessed wrote:
macherry wrote:
the_climber wrote:
macherry wrote:
obsessed wrote:
the_climber wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
the_climber wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
sungam wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
sungam wrote:

-MagnuS

Well then, I do believe climber called you a girl with serious mental issues and emotional instablitly. Shocked

She might, I haven't met her yet though... mind you I never claimed to be sain... growing up in Onterrible and all.

Me thinks You did miss the bold print above though.

getout87

Jun 26, 2008, 8:07 PM
Post #3943 of 26795 (4720 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
obsessed wrote:
getout87 wrote:

I think not.

touche.
Fuckin'eh.

or:

toosh' eh?

dr_feelgood

Jun 26, 2008, 8:21 PM
Post #3944 of 26795 (4717 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
but in other news, my pitons came in. I can now nail with impunity.
Where did you get them?

Gear express. Since I used them like a crack junkie uses his pusher while i was in iraq, they now give me discounts. Not quite pro-deals, but not bad either.

the_climber

Jun 26, 2008, 8:25 PM
Post #3945 of 26795 (4714 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Where did you get them?

Gear express. Since I used them like a crack junkie uses his pusher while i was in iraq, they now give me discounts. Not quite pro-deals, but not bad either.

So you're saying that my friend who sold me pitons out of a stuff sack in the pub is a pusher? Holy shit!

the_climber

Jun 26, 2008, 8:26 PM
Post #3946 of 26795 (4712 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

getout87 wrote:
the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
the_climber wrote:
getout87 wrote:
obsessed wrote:
getout87 wrote:

I think not.

touche.
Fuckin'eh.

or:

toosh' eh?

Um, no.
You obviously don't understand Canadian.

Now STFU Donny!

dr_feelgood

Jun 26, 2008, 8:31 PM
Post #3947 of 26795 (4708 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Where did you get them?

So you're saying that my friend who sold me pitons out of a stuff sack in the pub is a pusher? Holy shit!
Very likely.

dr_feelgood

Jun 26, 2008, 8:32 PM
Post #3948 of 26795 (4708 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Where did you get them?

Was he selling little vials, baggies of white powder or tuberculin needles?

obsessed

Jun 26, 2008, 8:36 PM
Post #3949 of 26795 (4704 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

the_climber wrote:
obsessed wrote:
macherry wrote:
the_climber wrote:
macherry wrote:
obsessed wrote:
the_climber wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
the_climber wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
the_climber wrote:
sungam wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
sungam wrote:

-MagnuS

She might, I haven't met her yet though... mind you I never claimed to be sain... growing up in Onterrible and all.

Me thinks You did miss the bold print above though.
good point, I missed that part. So macherry is one of the saine ones who left there

Partner artm

Jun 26, 2008, 8:40 PM
Post #3950 of 26795 (4699 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Hey o-kel?

First page Previous page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 1072 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook